LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Do You Live?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oregon here love how it green every where and i love the woods camping and so on

Oregon here in the salem area

also like camping and playing on the sand or in the mud with quads sand rail or 4 x 4 's

right now moving RV trailers all over west coast :biker_h4h:

Victoria BC Canada eh... a wet coast person that wanders around.

I live in Page lake Powell. The largest lake in the world. It's a desert out here, dry, hot, and lots of hiking everywhere. So much to do if you have transporation and a boat and stuff. :P It's gets boring after awhile though. We thousands of tourist every year. Has anyone ever been here? In AZ.

I live in Venice Ut. It's a small town in central Ut. not many abs here though. I know of one or two throughout the state, but would like to be where there are more! There is however, alot of; hiking, fishing, camping, skiing. Lots of national parks around the state too! :)

Alright, little known fact but I actually live in the middle of the Earth with a colony of mole men. You see when I was a child my parents went to the park one day and accidently left me there, I was pretty okay with it and started digging in the sandbox. As it turns out, the sandbox was right over a moleman orphanage and I was taken in by a family that was looking for something 'unique.' Its pretty hard to see and speak their language, I'm made fun of alot, and they really hate when I turn on my computer cause its really bright.

Guest peepeemike69

i live in leabon in i am traying to put a adult baby party to gather so eney one out there that live in ind in or clouse my email is mikecankizz@yahoo.com :beer:

Daddy and jennie live in a rural northwestern Illinois town.

It's tiny and the people can be a bit small minded at times, often having been born and lived their whole lives here.

There is something to be said for living in such a rural area though, quiet, clean, open space, big yard, trees, grass, wildlife, rivers (W/we are on the Rock River and about 10 miles from the mighty Mississippi River.

W/we know O/our neighbors and they know U/us.

My Daddy and the neighbor on oneside, take turns mowing each others front lawn or shoveling each others sidewalks. The neighbor on the other side carried my groceries inside for me last night. W/we often spend time with a neighbor or two, having a beer around one of our backyard firepits on cool nights.