370 members have voted

1. 1. where do you wear your diaper?

• at home
    • out side
    • school
    • work
    • all of the above
    • none of the above

It would probably be easier to list places where I ~don't~ wear a diaper. While at first glance what you'd see while I'm out and about is just your average adult male. I'm really just an oversized two and a half year old toddler that's still in diapers because I'm  neither potty or toilet trained.

Everywhere, 24/7 for the last 2+ years, so there aren't very many places that I haven't worn a diaper at this point. I was shy about wearing them to doctors appointments and to the gym, but I found some slim cloth-backed diapers for the gym, and the last time I had a medical appointment, I went in a diaper.... and was then handed a transparent hospital gown. Hilarity ensued - it was baptism by fire. Shy about wearing a diaper in front of people? How about wearing nearly JUST a diaper, in front of some people? Oh boy. 

What good is a transparent hospital gown other than to keep you warm, and a regular opaque gown will do just that!  Someone who designed a transparent hospital gown has a perverted sense of humor!

• 2 weeks later...

Just wore from morning to night constantly on my 4 day vacation trip under my very short shorts.  The Dells boat rides, zoo, canyon tour, all major attractions as well as restaurants where I had breakfast, lunch and dinner, but only when out of state on a trip.  Never at home.

• 2 weeks later...

mostly at home. i've been toying for years for wearing at work, but never pulled the trigger on that, been too nervous. i've also been wearing out of the house more often, which i'm kind of proud of :) mostly just outside with the pup and in the car to pick up food, but it's something!

My choice for work today will be an Abena M4 plastic back diaper which I will wet throughout the day, sometimes I wet while talking to a coworker, if they only knew what the brief glassy stare meant.

• 3 weeks later...

I mostly just wear diapers at home.  Occasionally,  I'll discreetly wear outside or go hiking or hunting diapered.  I've never worn one to work.

I wear them basically anywhere I want to. Exceptions include my doctor or around family. I even wear around family if they stop over unannounced. I'm always dressed appropriately at home to make sure I'm covered. Most of the time I'm in the basement so I have time to adjust anything that may show a bulge. I won't force my fetish on anyone and even when I'm out and about I try and wear a long enough shirt to cover my backside.

• Like 1
On 10/21/2007 at 12:37 PM, plasticpantson said:

I wear exactly as you do, I also enjoy just wearing plastic pants with panties under my pants. Plasticpantson @ yahoo . com

There is no exception as to when or where. It's 24/7.

Love wearing just the plastics too. Ooo la la! Oooooh that's so gooooood....

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoy wearing a diaper while out mowing the grass.  Most times it is totally soaked by the time I’m finished.   Enjoy drinking water and peeing at the same time.  “Input equals output “.   Have also worn out shopping.   Wife doesn’t know about this some my wearing is limited.

• 1 month later...

I wear them absolutely everywhere, there's no reason not to. I just feel like the diapers are necessary at this point because I've gotten so used to them so I don't see why I shouldn't wear them everywhere and all the time! It's not even a bad experience, I have to admit, sitting in a wet diaper while waiting for my girlfriend to get our subway sandwiches and leave is a very pleasant time! I even play around in it sometimes (squish it, rub it and pat it) although I don't get too risky as it's a public space and it's easy to be noticed.