370 members have voted

1. 1. where do you wear your diaper?

• at home
    • out side
    • school
    • work
    • all of the above
    • none of the above

i was just curious about where every 1 weres there diapers. if u were more the one place select one then in your reply tell us which places you like to wear(and wet if you wet there :P )

for me i would have to say yes at home( i do wet here and sometimes mess too :P few times when i go out side i like to put 1 one befor i leave( have wet a few times in puplis also) i wore to school a few times but i dont do it right now because one time when i wore to school and wet it i think some1 almost noticed so i havent done that again for a while now. i havent worn to work yet but i have been thinking about trying it justfor fun one day :P

well now it's your turn

I wear diapers around the house and in the yard. I also like wearing in public like when running errands and stuff. I do not wear diapers to work or when out socially with family or friends. Too self conscience someone I know will notice.....

I wear my diapers when I go to sleep, sometimes around the house. When I used to lived alone I used to wear it all the time in my house. :) drink beer, pass out and piss on my self, wake up happy knowing I didn't wet myself or my bed. :P But now I live with my roommate and :mellow: didn't mind.OK! but now another room mate lives with us and she's a girl :( I have to hide my diapers alot :crybaby: I'm ust too scared to tell her about AB/DL. I don't know if I'll ever tell her. I think she'll freak out :o

i was just curious about where every 1 weres there diapers. if u were more the one place select one then in your reply tell us which places you like to wear(and wet if you wet there :P )

for me i would have to say yes at home( i do wet here and sometimes mess too :P few times when i go out side i like to put 1 one befor i leave( have wet a few times in puplis also) i wore to school a few times but i dont do it right now because one time when i wore to school and wet it i think some1 almost noticed so i havent done that again for a while now. i havent worn to work yet but i have been thinking about trying it justfor fun one day :P

well now it's your turn

To bed

On long road trips

In hospital

If I working a long way from toilet facilities

• 3 months later...

well now it's your turn

I usually have to wear everywhere on an almost 24/7 basis, it will take a good deal of courage to wear to work as all your workmates will know how you normally act and any (even the smallest change ) in your actions may alert good friends to the fact that something is different with you :o so take care, and if you do decide to do number 2s in the nappy make sure you are not in an enclosed area if this is possible or someone may complain of there being "a dead rat somewhere around here" and having a pantfull is not easy to hide, trust me! :badmood: but most of all-go for it :P

• 3 weeks later...

Generally, I wear anywhere I feel like wearing. However the only place I've never worn is to school. I've worn to work, at home, on long drives, to restaurants, etc. Half the fun is wearing in public without anyone else knowing....(I still think wearng to school would be a little risky, though)

I wear at home and to bed also. I enjoy wearing outside, its a rush for me.

However I should say that I really only wear outside when I know Im not getting out of

my car often, :drive1: like to go to the convience store or mail box. Even still I think its fun.

• 2 weeks later...

I wear my diapers almost everywhere. I wear them to the store, the mall, to work, around the house, I wear 2 to 3 of them at bedtime, road trips. I don't go to school anymore but if I did I would wear them there too. I also wear the plastic pants over them when I go out or at bedtime. I love the feeling of going potty in my pants just like a real little baby. :)

I picked "everywhere", but with some caveats:

1) I wear a diaper to bed every night and sleep-wet sometimes.

2) I don't tend to wear them around the apartment unless I've just woken up, or just returned from running errands and am not soaked enough to change out of it. The toilet is just 15 steps away, and I'd rather save my diapers for when they can be most useful.

3) I nearly always wear diapers (sometimes pullups) when I go out, including get-togethers with friends and family.

4) I don't generally wear diapers to work, but have worn pullups sometimes. I've been unable (just subconsciously?) to actually wet myself at work, and if I switched to diapers and somebody found out, that would force me into a long-term commitment.

5) I'm long out of school, but if I ever took some classes, would definitely go diapered! (But I have a very hard time peeing while sitting :angry2: .)

• 2 weeks later...

I like to wear diapers at home alone when possible, but I also like to wear in public as long as I won't run into anyone I know. I wear pullups sometimes when I go out for walks, and love to diaper myself in hotels. I never wore them to school, but that is because I did not really get into this until after graduating. I wore one for a long hike a few weeks ago, and it felt great. I wear them when I am in the car, though have a hard time using them while sitting. I even wore them in a crowded store a few weeks ago :) but not so that they would be obvious. Work is the one place I would not wear.

• 2 weeks later...

I mostly wear everywhere, simply so that when I go potty it doesnt get all over my clothes! :blush:

But sometimes when Im at home I try and go without diapers if I am close to a toilet so that my skin has time to air. Other times I try not to wear for a while to see if I can potty train, since there is no chance of that happening if Im in a diaper! :P

Up to now, I have only worn and used my diapers around the house, and then I would get nervous. BUT I just ordered a case of Attends and I hope to be able to wear, and use, them oustside. I plan on wearing, and using them outside at night and then wearing and using them more often and in more places as I get more comfortable.

Has anybody else worked into using their diapers outside? What did you do and how did it work??

I honestly think that I have been making way to big deal out of this, and that nobody notices or cares but me.

Have fun

Petesy

• 3 months later...

originally I just wore them at home at night when I could, but as I fell in love with them later on and my courage grew I have worn them quite possibly everywhere school work outside etc....and wear them very frequently.....