LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Black Friday Deals

Pootattoo

A 55" Samsung LED TV. I odered it last weekend and should have it soon. Getting up at 3 AM and standing in line is not for me anymore. All thought when I did do the 3 AM thing it was fun staning in line and watching everyone doing the potty dance while I was snug in my diaper.

no doorbusters, but im getting a tool kit with all sorts of new tools like hammer, screw driver... bascically the tools someone would need for basic home repairs, including hopefully a drill... its for the father in our adopt a family, tools were on his wish list....

as well as some clothes for him... jeans, some sweatshirts, maybe a jacket..

I'm super excited I love doing adopt a family and can't wait to get these gifts for him... and then stocking stuffers YAY!!!!!

Nothing for me this year... either the deals aren't that great, of I am just content :)

Most of the good deals are on tv's and tablets and I have all I need already.

Agreed, I opted out of the family gift exchange this year, I don't need anything and if I do decide I want something, I can buy it myself.

42' shape tv $200....

A 42 FOOT TV for $200? Helluva deal! Where the heck would one put it? :roflmao:

We have also opted out of family gift exchanges for the last couple years. Err... except for homemade with love baked goods and/or candies. :D

Black Friday- so called because it's the day when retailers will 'go from the red into the black' on the ledgers. So to do that, they cut the prices on the most wanted items to the bone and have just a limited amount on hand to sell- not a good business strategy! And the buyers? Crazy people who get up way too early, wait in long lines, then watch as the person in front of them gets he last one of the thing they went through all the hassle for. If this is "normal" then I'm glad I'm not! :lol:

Bettypooh

"The day's name originated in Philadelphia, where it originally was used to describe the heavy and disruptive pedestrian and vehicle traffic which would occur on the day after Thanksgiving.[4] Use of the term started before 1966 and began to see broader use outside Philadelphia around 1975. Later an alternative explanation began to be offered: that "Black Friday" indicates the point at which retailers begin to turn a profit, or are "in the black".[5]"

at the best buy near us, someone set their tent up tuesday night, for shopping on friday!!

we went out as usual, to watch the lines, toys r us opened at 9 pm, and at 10 30, there was still a line of people around the building waiting to get in.

Target opened at 12 am, and at 1 am there was still a line of people waiting to get in.

Best buy however, managed to get all those people in the door in under 20 minutes.

I do wonder, do stores violate the 'maximum capacity' policy on black friday?

There is no deal that would make me stand out in the wind and rain and cold for hours or days on end. Yesterday my boyfriend and I cooked thanksgiving dinner for the first time and it was incredible. We had a turkey that we rubbed with a parsely/garlic/italian seasoning compound butter and it was so moist when it was done the meat literally fell off the bone. We had a wild mushroom, italian sausage, chestnut home made stuffing. We had green bean casserole and candied yams, and homemade bread and we sat as a family eating and enjoying ourselves.

Short of a gauranteed free car or something, i wouldn't give that up for most anything!

Anyone on your list wanting Apple products? I found that they are having a Black Friday only sale on their web site. The web site is quite slow because of all the traffic, and you may have to try several times before the order goes through (took me over an hour of retries), but there are very few discounts on this stuff. Oh yeah- free shipping too.

I would looooove an xbox, but i'm not crazy enough to go anywhere on black friday :) well, except for work this morning, and of course the client I work for's house is off the same freeway exit as the mall. That was fun :rolleyes: have never indulged in that craziness and never will! Although, my sister's hubby got her engagement ring on black friday, they were young and had a small budget and he managed to get her a $4900 ring that he never would have been able to afford otherwise for around $1000. That might be worth it. Maybe I should kick my boyfriend's butt out of bed and make him go get me a diamond tennis bracelet :lol:

Black friday hit Canada this year. This is the first time I have ever witnessed black friday in Canada. At walmart there were about 150 people waiting to get in at 730am... Crazyness.

In general he best deals are only for a few hours Friday morning, but other sales continue all weekend and through the holidays.

Monday is cyber Monday meaning the best deals will be online.

Ended up giving in to Black Friday madness and picked up a new universal remote for $60 off the regular price. Nifty device that will clear the clutter on my nightstand. (tv, DVD, directv, roku remotes)

Anyone on your list wanting Apple products? I found that they are having a Black Friday only sale on their web site. The web site is quite slow because of all the traffic, and you may have to try several times before the order goes through (took me over an hour of retries), but there are very few discounts on this stuff. Oh yeah- free shipping too.

I was gonna buy an iPod, but 10-20 dollar off is just not worth it

and here in norway there is always free delivery

I did go out to WalMart about 9pm Thanksgiving due to seeing an item on their on-line web site that was almost 1/2 off the regular price. Alas, when I got to WalMart, I was told that the store dosn't honor their web site prices! The item was $40 more in the store than on their web site! Strike one! On the plus side, Best Buy right across the street had advertized the same item for only $1 more than WalMart's web site. WalMart told me that if I brought in the Best Buy add they would match their price. Strike two! Yes, I went home, got the Best Buy add and brought it back to WalMart at 11pm, fighting all the black friday crouds again. I picked up my item, waited in line and when I finally got to the cashier and showed her the Best Buy add, they wouldn't honor it! Why? Because it was 11:30pm and Best Buy didn't open until Midnight! Strike three! So much for all the WalMart TV commercials stating they will match any advertized price! I and my friends will no longer shop at WalMart since we feel their policies are not customer friendly and in direct contrast to their advertizing. Reminds me of my insurance company. They will make any excuse not to pay out on a claim. By the way, the next morning I went to Best Buy and got my item with no problems at all! In and out in less than 10 minutes!