LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What'S Your...

BabyLexi

Not speaking from experience, but I really get turned on at the thought of someone peeing on my chest or lower body (not the face) while squatting above me, or wearing a thin diaper and peeing in it while against me so it leaks onto me a little.

• Like 1

I really enjoy getting peed on while having sex, the warm feel of pee and the smell; very very arousing. Also having a girl sit on the toilet and just feel them as they pee on my hand; super sexy.

As an aside, I'm surprised I don't find more people in these discussions considering that it's attached to such a big AB/DL community...I'm a DL and I love love love watersports.

• Like 2

With the gf, I've peed in her while having sex on top of a diaper and thank goodness for the pad we put down underneath because it didn't all stay in the diaper. It was a great feeling! Also peed in her diaper, which she likes as long as we have sex right afterwards. I would recommend both!

• 1 month later...

I have a friend who comes over often for fun. He will drink a lot of coffee or beer before he gets here. He wants me to be diapered and dressed like a little sissy girl. He also wants me wearing a plastic baby bib. When he arrives he starts calling me nasty names and then makes me take his cock out of his pants. While I am holding his cock, he lifts my dress and petticoats takes hold of my diapers and plastic panties and tells me oto aim his cock into my diapers. When he is happy with how I have him positioned he lets loose and pisses into my diapers. I love the feeling of warmth as he does this. When he is finished he makes me wear the wet diapers while I make him very happy.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I just like peeing. I like watching women pee and wet. I wet my first diaper the other day and LOVED it!!!!

I had a short fling with a girl in Phoenix and she peed on me once. She was embarrassed to tell me she had to go when we were making out. One thing led to another, we're in bed, she's on top (oooohhh yeah) and as the Main Event arrives, she lets go all over me and soaks the sheets. I got so turned on, I wanted to go again but she freaked out and hid in the bathroom. When she calmed down and came out, I tried to tell her it was the hottest sex I ever had, but she thought it was sick. What a shame.

• Sad 1
  • 10 months later...

I love pretty much everything about pee.

generally its others peeing on and/or in me, but sometimes the other way round too.

I had a friend who sadly I don't see often now, and we'd spend time at his, and luckily his bathroom was more suited for piss-play.

We'd be drinking all day, and really having to pee a lot, and each time one peed, woudl do so on, or in the others mouth, basically all day long, that used to be really good (this was before my recent aquisition of interest in diapers).

Another time, sadly only once, was when out, on a summers day, just walking in the countryside, with a girl friend at the time, we'd done quite a lot of kinky stuff together, including watersports. Anyhow, we were out, and one of us, I forget which, said they needed a pee, and so we said we'd look for somewhere.... then we both needed a pee, (this is not wearing diapers), and we just stood, hugged/cuddled, and both wet ourselves at the same time; each soaking theirs through their jeans and into the others... bit cold though, once it cools down, but it was a warm day so that kinda worked alright...

• 2 weeks later...

I like to lay naked in the bathtub with the stopper in, put my legs over my head and piss on my face and continue peeing all over myself. I haven't had anyone pee on me yet, maybe some day. I will roll around in the pee that is in the tub and scoop it up with my hands onto my hair and face. I enjoy soaking my diaper and wearing it for a long time also.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm trying to get my wife to pee on me and let me drink from the tap, which is one of her fetishes. I already swallow her cum when I eat her out because she is a squirter and soaks the bed when she cums. I would really enjoy drinking her golden nectar. I have told her that I want her to diaper me and then force me to eat her out and then use me as her toilet, but she isn't ready yet.

• Like 1

Unfortunately pee play is overwhelmingly my number one fetish but I haven't been able to act on it in real life as of yet. Far and away my number one fantasy that I haven't realized as of yet.

• 5 years later...

My ladyfriend sometimes wets her IC panties while she's sitting on my face, when she's done she tears them off and presses the inside of them on my face and squeezes, or she takes them off and puts them on me then squeezes,,, 

I love wetting myself and on myself, but more so love watching others do it as well.  My gf sometimes sends me vids when she goes, and has also peed into an empty bottle to taste it and also pour on myself when I was in the mood to rub myself the next day when I wasnt able to see her.  Shes also gone into bottles of Pepsi and sweet tea for me to drink and I love it!

• 2 months later...
On 5/2/2019 at 2:38 PM, Pweeman said:

Sorry you haven’t managed to do that yet. I had a friend with whom he and I did it a lot. We used to go out for a walk in the woods and stop when we needed to pee. He would place his willie down my front and behind my diaper and let go....mmmm. The sensation was fantastic. When he had finished it was my turn to do it to him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Peeing with a friend or lover is so exciting. Male or female. So far its been shower play and the occasional (very welcome) accidents when someone is sitting on my face. 

• 11 months later...

When l was "put back into Diapers" and shortly before that, at about age 3 or 4, l would absolutely, Soak my Bed or Diapers and plastic pants. l can remember soo many mornings waking up just Covered in wet bed or Diaper Pee..l can clearly recall smelling of pee all day long in school and Always worrying that someone would make fun of me or tell me l was stinky..Many kids already knew that l Had to wear Diapers at night..Anyway, l have always since, been very aroused by the "Sweet Smell" of Piss..on skin, in or on Diapers and especially on Vinyl or Plastic pants..l have never been Peed on or visa versa, But l Know l would thoroughly enjoy a woman in somewhat thick, pissy and poopy filled Diapers and Plastic pants, Sit on and Rubby rubb them in an on my face,my chest,my nipples,my Diapers and more..MMMmmmm  

I love peeing all over myself in a protected bed, any plastic that holds Water ?, never been peed on but sounds really nice and exciting. I get excited with pee smells,, anything from fresh to day old  smells  etc.