LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just A Shirt And A Diaper

• 2 weeks later...

I like doing this too, I wear a teenage mutant ninja turtles, sonic, regular show, and other cartoon or video game t shirts, lucky me I can fit in boys shirts, cause I'm only around 5ft and 10in tall

• 10 months later...

It is one of my favorite combinations as well, just a T-shirt and a diaper.

I usually run around the house for a couple of hours during the weekend before I put on clothes to cover up my diapers.

I simply love the sight of my diapers and the direct feel of it.

So unfortunate we to have to hide it, so nice so warm so safe and such a beautiful sight.

But things are what they are.

• 2 weeks later...

If my family is asleep it tends to be pretty consistently a diaper and a T-shirt for me. After living in my current house for seven years, I know the place well enough that I can be reasonably sure I won't be noticed through a window, or when I nip out to dump used diapers in the rubbish.

Same here. I'm usually in just a teeshirt and a diaper around my house or in my back yard (which has a privacy fence). Though in the winter I also need to wear sweat pants. In bed it's just my diaper with blankets as needed.

I never go outside of my bedroom without having shorts or pants on over my diaper. I bought a onsie to make sure that if I'm in public there's no chance my diaper will show. It's dark blue, sleeveless, and snaps at the crotch. However, after just one wash the damn thing shrunk and I can't snap it closed. Waste of $30, so it's back to keeping my pants up and my shirt down

I think it is quite funny to see that a lot of members share the same feelings towards just diapers and a T-shirt.

Apparently it is the ultimate feeling of freedom and maybe a couple of other psychological aspects are involved, awesome.

On 11/7/2015, 11:52:34, rishsd said:

Winter Whats that?

That's when the temperatures drop to about 40 degrees. With the wind chill factor that's enough to freeze the dew on the ground and on roofs. When water freezes outside- it's winter.

Sadly t-shirt and diaper season has pretty much come to an end, replaced by Onsie season which has its benefits. But, we decided to have a sliding glass door installed this week so we dont have to go out on the carport to get to our back yard. Yehhhhh. I am voyeuristic, but neighbors seeing me out front dressed as a sissy is not that right time or place we talk about. But when it warms up and I am alone I will be free to wander in and out of the back yard with the ridiculously small risk of being seen, rather then a huge risk. Now just to wait 5 months :(

I guess it works the same way for plastic panties, as I love to wear just a t-shirt and a pair of plastic pants. Now that we are well into autumn I find that I feel a bit warmer and nicer if I wear a plastic skirt too.

• 4 weeks later...

These are the kind of things I have on. They are, light and airy but still decent and show that I am a proper little girl

chrbbdoll.jpg

I sleep with one or two large dollies. that is differeent than with stiffed animals. Dolls have a readable face with an expression so you can kind of talk back and forth. So we have a girl thing. the one or two large dolls and the "chastity pad [a sort of bundling board that is traditionally put between two persons in the same bed]" keeps the covers apart with room for air so that it does not get humid except on the hottest night, when

2 hours ago, Christine Daryleanne said:

These are the kind of things I have on. They are, light and airy but still decent and show that I am a proper little girl

chrbbdoll.jpg

I sleep with one or two large dollies. that is differeent than with stiffed animals. Dolls have a readable face with an expression so you can kind of talk back and forth. So we have a girl thing. the one or two large dolls and the "chastity pad [a sort of bundling board that is traditionally put between two persons in the same bed]" keeps the covers apart with room for air so that it does not get humid except on the hottest night, when

5 hours ago, Rachel Emily said:

How different that is from where my family came from, namely the Carolinas and Georgia. My mother, grandmother, great-aunts

Man, you guys are seriously lucky. I wish I had the opportunity to do this more, but between living in a fairly-populated neighborhood with houses grouped close together, as well as nosy neighbors, I've maybe had the chance to head outside in just a diaper and t-shirt once or twice. Makes me wish I had a onesie now too...