LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

Just now I have been constipated for three days and not well I just decided to put a kendalls lille supreme Maxi on and it came out with an awesome force and Im sitting in it right now its all warm and of course I wet it too and squishy giggle

• 2 weeks later...

I poop in my diaper every morning; than change and get ready for work in a new Tena Slip Active-Fit Maxi, Plastic Backed. In the weekends I usually wear Abena Abri Form X-plus, Plastic Backed. However, during weekend I stay in my morning diaper as long as possible. I never get rashes or that sort..

I was able to hold on this morning after dropping my wife off to a class I waited until I got home then I let go and filled the back of my Abena M4 now its both wet and messy and sticky wet too giggle!

On March 16, 2016 at 4:40 AM, Happilynappied said:

I pooped this morning before changing out of my night time nappy,i''v been doing this a couple of times a week ever since i started wearing nappies nightly and really enjoy the feeling. I'd like to do this daily,but it's

Just had my first messy diaper in quite a while. Since my surgery in November my routine of messing every morning has stopped completely, now I might have 1 to 2 times a week that I can poop on my own. I really hope that with today's messy diaper that cycle is over, I miss the feeling of my messy diaper each morning.

• Like 1

Last time I pooped my diaper was about two weekends ago when I got a sample pack of Little Pawz diapers. Those are my favorite diapers. The tapes are wonderful and they hold a lot of capacity both front and "back end". I don't get the chance to wear that often since I live at home still.