LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Accidents At School

justagirl4fun

When I read these stories it reminds me of how harsh school was to some of us growing up.
I had 2 school accidents (pee) and some other close calls because of fear of asking or denied using the restroom.
My biggest problems were at night while sleeping. If I could of woke up to go, I would have.
At home, I think the embarrassment of wearing Pampers at bedtime would have been better than always wetting the bed.
For those with chronic day problems; looking back, would you had rather worn a diaper or risk having accidents at school?

On 21/02/2011 at 7:27 PM, justagirl4fun said:

Did you ever have an accident at school? I didn't, but I remember several kids wetting their pants in kindergarten, and one girl who pooped her pants in second or third grade.

I regularly wet my pants at school

Despite having a tiny Over-Active bladder as a kid, I never wet myself in school. My Mom always informed teachers and school administrators so when I said I needed to use a toilet I was allowed to do so.

All of my sisters had the same bladder problems. However it was only our youngest sister, Missy, who needed to wear diapers to high school. She never actually wet in school without a diaper, but Mom and the family pediatrician decided during the summer that when Missy started 8th grade she would wear disposable diapers.

• 1 month later...

I dont remember a year without atleast one or two minor issues a month and atleast 1 major wetting a year until 8th grade where i had several then in high school i had a period of months where i had zero bladder control at all due to severe emotional stress and major depression and regression due to trauma.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had a few in each grade. I have an overactive bladder (if I laugh a lot I will pee my pants), I don't have it much anymore. I remember once in 2nd grade, my mom wasn't home to bring me clothes and the nurse didn't have any underwear but they had pull ups so I wore one the rest of the day at school as well as shorts they had in the nurses office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was not fully potty trained (or so i've been told) when I started preschool at 4 years old and I wore diapers to preschool every day. My mom made the switch to training pants when I started kinder and I can remember that. They were wet to some degree every day and I pooped in them sometimes too. The first thing when I got home or to grandmas would be for them to check my pants and many times get scolded (especially by my grandma). I peed and pooped in my pants until I was about 9 and wet the bed until about 15. I got picked on a lot.

I did when I was older, like well past being potty trained - 4th and 5th grade, I think. I was going through a hard time emotionally and I think it was just one of the symptoms. I'd pee myself on the bus, once in the mall, and I distinctly remember doing it once right after I got off the bus. I snuck home and changed my pants so my mom didn't know...but she knew about the other times and was really angry about it. She didn't "get it" and neither did I, I guess. Looking back I can tell it was a psychological thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
On 11/13/2011 at 7:05 AM, rickibrat2 said:

both me and my wife wore training pants in school and becuase we were listed as husband and wife we were allowed to change each other

uhhh.....how were you married while you were in primary school?

• 3 weeks later...

I did not have an accident at school, but I may as well have. In 6th grade I was accused of wetting my pants a little by the class bully. He sat in the desk next to mine. He told his buddies I wet myself and pushed his pencil eraser into my zipper and said that it came back damp. I made the mistake of asking him to say he was only kidding, and he said he would for a dollar. I brought it in and he told his friends that I tried to bribe my way out of being a pants wetter. All the kids teased me for weeks. It seemed like an eternity. We later were on friendly terms, but he really humiliated me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wore diapers to school in kindergarten. Then by first grade I was finally potty trained, but I still had accidents. Sometimes I wouldn't make it and poop my pants and I also would fall asleep in class and because I still wet the bed I'd pee my pants.

• 3 weeks later...

I started school late due to having trouble with getting potty trained, had wetting accidents all through school but they diminished as time passed. The last accident I had was my sophomore year in high school and was the most embarrassing since the nurses office was full and I had to sit in the office lobby till my mom brought me some underwear, pants and socks.