LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
justagirl4fun

Accidents At School

101 posts in this topic

Several times in elementary school. My only saving grace is that we moved a lot, so the teasing didn't follow me. 

I remember once myteacher had a conference with my parents about my pee smell.

They called me lazy back then. Once my dad got so mad he bought diapers, but that was super traumatic so not enjoyable, plus my brother told all my friends... That part of my childhood sucked. 

I was in and out of diapers until first grade.

When I read these stories it reminds me of how harsh school was to some of us growing up.
I had 2 school accidents (pee) and some other close calls because of fear of asking or denied using the restroom.
My biggest problems were at night while sleeping. If I could of woke up to go, I would have.
At home, I think the embarrassment of wearing Pampers at bedtime would have been better than always wetting the bed.
For those with chronic day problems; looking back, would you had rather worn a diaper or risk having accidents at school?

On 21/02/2011 at 7:27 PM, justagirl4fun said:

Did you ever have an accident at school? I didn't, but I remember several kids wetting their pants in kindergarten, and one girl who pooped her pants in second or third grade.

I regularly wet my pants at school

Despite having a tiny Over-Active bladder as a kid, I never wet myself in school. My Mom always informed teachers and school administrators so when I said I needed to use a toilet I was allowed to do so.

All of my sisters had the same bladder problems. However it was only our youngest sister, Missy, who needed to wear diapers to high school. She never actually wet in school without a diaper, but Mom and the family pediatrician decided during the summer that when Missy started 8th grade she would wear disposable diapers.

I never did at school, but until I was about a freshman in high school I wore pullups to bed because I usually ended up wetting the bed.  Once it stopped, I quit wearing.  Now, after about a year of wearing to bed and around the house, I still cannot pee in a diaper while I am asleep.  I have gone to sleep dry and woken up wet.  

I dont remember a year without atleast one or two minor issues a month and atleast 1 major wetting a year until 8th grade where i had several then in high school i had a period of months where i had zero bladder control at all due to severe emotional stress and major depression and regression due to trauma.  Well only took a few more years to figureott had i just stopped fighting the fact i was transgender the regression may never have occured after entering puberty in 8th grade ... 

I had infrequent accidents throughout elementary school. When I was 12 school took a turn for the worse. I became the target of a group of bullies. On a daily basis something would happen, like my winter jacket or my winter boots disappearing. The teachers never did anything to help. Walking home two miles through deep snow in sneakers or without an overcoat in single digit temperatures eventually took its toll. Add to that that I always felt a lot younger than I was and never really fit in and also wished I could have my diapers back.

One day, I remember it being early spring, I had to once again walk home in sneakers in a foot of slushy snow, shivering with cold and utterly miserable. I must have been daydreaming to fend off the worst of the misery and when I came to, about halfway home, I couldn't help but notice that I had both a big wet patch on my jeans and somewhat messy undies. But instead of trying to hold it until I got home I just peed and pooped in my pants. 

Of course mom was rather displeased when I got home, but for some reason intentionally going potty in my pants made me feel a lot better. Fast forward a few days and again I trudged home, this time after a fight I lost against 3 of the bullies, hurting, scared and upset. With the memory that I had felt better after going in my pants, I again peed and pooped in my undies and jeans. And for the next several months it became a pretty much daily routine. Mom made me wash my undies, which I understood and could deal with, but thankfully otherwise didn't punish me. She did drag me to the doc, who said I'd grow out of it.

Eventually the pressure at school lessened, the bullies moved on to a different target, and - scared that my parents would drag me to the psycho doc - I did everything I could to stop going potty in my pants. Most of the time I was successful, but I did and still do have occasional accidents, more frequent when I am scared or upset or sad or stressed out or tired. Today it doesn't matter anymore, I've been wearing 24/7 for a long time, which makes dealing with accidents easy, at least most of the time, but I am still convinced that reverting to going potty in my pants helped me get through this difficult time without major damage.

I had several "accidents" (not really accidents eveytime.  In 2nd grade I peed my pants by accident,  3rd grade I did it twice both were not accident.  Again in 4th grade by accident and 2 times in 5th grade but were not real accidents..  by 5th grade my parents figured it out and spanked me each time

nope, never happened.

I had a few in each grade. I have an overactive bladder (if I laugh a lot I will pee my pants), I don't have it much anymore. I remember once in 2nd grade, my mom wasn't home to bring me clothes and the nurse didn't have any underwear but they had pull ups so I wore one the rest of the day at school as well as shorts they had in the nurses office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 5/13/2016 at 3:36 AM, lilchris said:

I had infrequent accidents throughout elementary school. When I was 12 school took a turn for the worse. I became the target of a group of bullies. On a daily basis something would happen, like my winter jacket or my winter boots disappearing. The teachers never did anything to help.

This is one of the more horrible things I've read lately.  I'm glad you managed to get through it mostly unscathed.

I never had accidents at school (was more prone to throwing up), but have a few anecdotes.

1) My sister tells me of a time in either kindergarten or first grade when she wet her pants.  I knew nothing about this then, but she's mentioned it a couple times as an adult when discussing my diaper wearing.

2) While most kids at my elementary school walked to/from school, I lived a bit further away and rode the bus.  As we were dependent on one of the middle/high school buses, there was a period of maybe 30 minutes before the bus arrived, where we milled about in our home rooms before sitting in rows inside the school's front door.  One afternoon I noticed that one of the "walkers" had left a puddle on her chair.

3) My father is now partly retired, but does part-time maintenance work for a neighboring high school.  Several times he's mentioned a high school boy (who may have graduated by now) who soils his pants several times a week, and the family is always running fresh clothes to the school.  I feel really bad for him and would be interested to know his story.

I had a problem when I was in 8th grade....I'm not sure what caused it but my rectal sphincter control was totally off.  I never told my parents about it since it was embarrassing, but it left me having to take a spare pair of underwear to school.  I probably would have been made to wear some sort of protection if I saw a real doctor...which in hindsight was probably something that I should have said. 

It stopped one day on its own.  Don't know why...but yup.

Best story from school that didn't happen to me....happened the same year in school.  This one girl, who was a member of the cheerleader team and it was the Friday of the football game, hence they all had to wear their uniforms. Of course all the cheerleaders had to be attractive girls...so here goes the story.  

I guess she had a bad habit of asking to go to the bathroom and NOT actually going but instead just talking in the hall.  Her solution to not being let out of class to go use the bathroom was to sit and just pee at her desk....and yep, even at me being 14 years old at the time found it pretty kinky to watch.  And no, she was not at the football game that night.

I pooped my pants one day in first grade.  I didn't want to poop at school and was waiting till I went home for lunch.  I didn't quite make it home.  Mom cleaned me up and changed my clothes and drove me back to school.  I wet myself on a few other occasions and to take my emergency clothes to the nurses office who put me into a Stay Dry diaper pant and let me change.  After third grade I never had an accident at school and so I stopped bringing an emergency change of clothes. 

I wet my pants at school well into the third grade. I was held back in the first grade for exactly that.. they said I had maturity issues. go figure..lol  I sometimes even had messy accidents.. I was a mess as a kid.  My mother used to punish me with diapers for all of my accidents. The school quickly put a stop to sending me to school in diapers because it was a major distraction. I got bullied all the time because of my wetting and when they kids found out I had diapers on it caused a major ruckus  So when I had had and accident my mother met me at the door when I got home and diapered me until the next school day, or all weekend if i was in diapers on a Friday.  I read stories about kids that claimed to have been diapered and sent to school and I think back to my experiences. I have a hard time believing them Yes I know in today"s school they have a lot of main streamed kids with disabilities that wear diapers all the time.. What I am saying is kids that didn't have issues and suddenly showed up in diapers.. not sure that really happened. when It happened to me.. the school called my mother and made her take me home.

When i was in year 1 - 2, i peed myself on accident all the time!.

As A kid I never wet my self at all day or night.I did not start to wet at all untell I was 63 when I fell on some ice

Last year I did drive a school but I did have A kid on the but that wet in school A few times he was teased I tryed to help him there was A nother kid that wet the bed his mom made sure the other kids knew 

I was not fully potty trained (or so i've been told) when I started preschool at 4 years old and I wore diapers to preschool every day. My mom made the switch to training pants when I started kinder and I can remember that. They were wet to some degree every day and I pooped in them sometimes too. The first thing when I got home or to grandmas would be for them to check my pants and many times get scolded (especially by my grandma). I peed and pooped in my pants until I was about 9 and wet the bed until about 15. I got picked on a lot.

I wet my pants in the 6th grade so bad that it left a huge puddle under my chair.  By the time I got on the bus to go home, I had the nickname "Puddles" and that lasted into High School.

1 person likes this

I did when I was older, like well past being potty trained - 4th and 5th grade, I think. I was going through a hard time emotionally and I think it was just one of the symptoms. I'd pee myself on the bus, once in the mall, and I distinctly remember doing it once right after I got off the bus. I snuck home and changed my pants so my mom didn't know...but she knew about the other times and was really angry about it. She didn't "get it" and neither did I, I guess. Looking back I can tell it was a psychological thing.

I wet my pants in art class when I was about 7 or 8.

On 11/13/2011 at 7:05 AM, rickibrat2 said:

both me and my wife wore training pants in school and becuase we were listed as husband and wife we were allowed to change each other

uhhh.....how were you married while you were in primary school?  That seems a bit unrealistic

I did not have an accident at school, but I may as well have. In 6th grade I was accused of wetting my pants a little by the class bully. He sat in the desk next to mine. He told his buddies I wet myself and pushed his pencil eraser into my zipper and said that it came back damp. I made the mistake of asking him to say he was only kidding, and he said he would for a dollar. I brought it in and he told his friends that I tried to bribe my way out of being a pants wetter. All the kids teased me for weeks. It seemed like an eternity. We later were on friendly terms, but he really humiliated me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I wet and pooped in my pants through second grade. I wore diapers in kindergarten but was switched to cloth trainers in first grade. I mostly had poopy pants at home but if it happened at school, there was an aide who changed me. I remember being taken to the toddler room where there was a cubby and a tote box with all my changing supplies. I was told to lie down on a mat. I remember the walls having zoo animals on them.

I wore diapers to school in kindergarten. Then by first grade I was finally potty trained, but I still had accidents. Sometimes I wouldn't make it and poop my pants and I also would fall asleep in class and because I still wet the bed I'd pee my pants.