LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fav. Band Of All Time?

The short answer is Muse. They would be my numero uno all time favorite.

There are a metric shit tonne of honorable mentions though. In no particular order, they include:

Pink Floyd

Emerson Lake And Palmer

King Crimson

The Doors

Led Zeppelin

Rush

Buddy Guy

BB King

Nirvana

NIN

Johnny Cash

Modest Mouse

Queen

Death Cab For Cutie

The Beatles

Massive Attack

RJD2

Daft Punk

Stevie Ray Vaughn

The Flaming Lips

Flobots

Yes

Genesis

RHCP

Porcupine Tree

Cage The Elephant

Radiohead

Incubus

George Thoroughgood

The Smashing Pumpkins

Ect.

Ect.

The list goes on and on and on and on.

Everclear -

you make me feel like a whore

when it all goes wrong again

amphetamine

rockstar

misery whip

so much for the afterglow

normal like you

everything to everyone

new blue champion

learning how to smile

wonderful

fire maple song

heroin girl

how to win friends and influence people

(just a few to name.)

I listen to everything though. muddy waters, bb king, eric clapton, buddy guy, stevie ray vaughn, stevie vai, john lee hooker, howlin wolf, chris thomas king, phillip glass, mozart, beethovan, explosions in the sky, broken social scene, the doors, the beatles, rolling stones, bob dylan, the who, rancid, pennywise, bouncing souls, mighty mighty bosstones, afi, circle jerks, vandals, descendants, drop kick murphys, flogging molly, young dubliners, miles davis, the pogues, the chieftains, john coltrane, big bad voodoo daddy, james brown, curtis mayfield, al green, sam and dave, joe cocker, joe walsh, led zepplin, metallica, system of a down, rage against the machine, pink floyd, one day as a lion, jack johnson, DMB, beastie boys, sublime, red hot chili peppers, dave brubeck quartet, george thorogood, black crowes, counting crows, chris cagle, brooks & dunn, gary allen, montgomery gentry, common, eminem, 50 cent, casone, atmosphere, aesop rock, eyedea & abilities, sage francis, godsmack, disturbed, wyclef, mighty sparrow, radiohead, collie buddz, beenie man, coldplay, coldwar kids, MIA, Jay Z, Lil Wayne, Ella Fitzgerald, Louis Armstrong, Sinatra, Chemical Brothers, aphex twin, prodigy, fatboy slim, REO speedwagon, Boston, Journey, Kansas, Fleetwood Mac, Bob Marley, Billy Joel, Blood sweat and tears, birdy nam nam, van morrison, tom waits.........YOU NAME IT I'VE HEARD IT! LOL

i love music!

• 1 month later...