LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Funniest Changing Location

I'm not incontinent, but on my very first trip out of town in diapers, I'm really wet, I'm at a mall, I have my changing kit, I enter the mens room...and there are no doors on the toilet stalls. :huh::o

I think about it for a moment (why does this happen to me?)...and then decide to wait a little longer and find a better spot. Thankfully the diaper (probably an Attends) did hold up.

Not the funniest, maybe most bizarre for me was in a mall's wide open parking lot!

I just left my sisters after dinner and I was heading home. Something I ate didn't agree with me and I got major league cramps and I knew diarrhea was immediately coming.

I pulled off the road and went to the Mall, it was dark and they just closed, luckily I had a diaper in the trunk. So right there in the lot I pulled off my shoes, pants and diapered myself and just in time.

The fact it was diarrhea, I knew the diaper had it's limits, but I was able to relief myself enough in my diaper till I got home.

I always come back to this, why doesn't the general public accept diapers or just pull up's for times like this!

Phil

• 3 weeks later...

the one mall near my home has a family restroom. with a very large changing table in it. thats wear i go if i need a changing. or i go to t he drug stores and ask if i can use the restroom i and i say i need to change my self. they look at me and when i show them i wear diapers they so yes you may and they ask me to put the diaper in two plastic bags before i throw it out for safety. my local CVS knows i wear diapers, since thats were i get all my needs. I have also went to retirement homes and asked if i could use a restroom to change my diaper. some times they are ok with it, i had one retirement home a girl asked me if i needed any help with my changing. she was a cute looking girl, and i kinda started to blush as i felt the blood rush to my face, i said no i think i can do it my self.

also my GF works at a retirement home, so she is a master big daiper changer, and when I'm in my AB mode when we are hanging out she can change and clean me so fast that its like im a little baby to her its nothing. since she deals with very old poeple that cant even make it to the potty.

i know she is best girl to have since she already knows how to deal with adults in diapers. but for me its a diffrent thing with her as she says im her big baby boy, lol i guess she is my little mommy when i need her to be. other then that we are best friends and lovers.

• 2 weeks later...

The worst place was the airplane toilet. Man, are those things cramped!

Similarly.... the bathroom of a bedroom compartment on an Amtrack train. Couldn't turn around at all! Luckily I was able to close all the curtains and change on the fold-out bed. Side note.... very fun to lay there in a diaper watching as the world goes by outside the window - and ocasionally see a shocked look when someone on a passing platform looks in :)

The worst place was the airplane toilet. Man, are those things cramped!

Man Botox You Got Me Thinking How Do Handicapped People Manuever Using an Airplane Restroom As You are Very Correct as in how Cramped they are. Lol I Should've thought of how Small Airplane Restrooms are as My Biological Father Works for an Airline, lol.

Rockies Fan.

dressing room of a medical supplies place i used to work, only me and another girl worked there and when i went back there it was obvious what I was doing, i had a little drawer for my diapers and wipes and pads. Awesome job, but not enough hours :(

dressing room of a medical supplies place i used to work, only me and another girl worked there and when i went back there it was obvious what I was doing, i had a little drawer for my diapers and wipes and pads. Awesome job, but not enough hours :(

You worked at a medical supply that must have fun? Any interesting stories?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I would have to say my lawn service trailer. I was really wet and need a change because I kept putting it off so I went in closed the door as my helper was blowing off the parking lot and I changed. Good thing I put in the work bench. It really came in handy.

In the locker room at the gym. There is only some section of the locker room that isn't completely wide open to the rest of the room. I always use a locker there, but it seems so does everyone else. So I always change there and do it quickly when no one else is there...which isn't always easy. I've been walked in on a couple of times and had to pull up my pants before I was fully taped up.

McDonalds toilets whilst waiting for a food order I thinks 1 of my funniest so far and at Motorway Services.

Cant say I personally like laying on a stone cold floor trying to change/cleanup a dirty nappy. Certainly is no fun, just wish more ppl were aware/accepting of ppl in nappies so it was easier to change without discrimination I mean its not like I have a choice about wearing is it ??

Also I think disabled toilets should fit more adult change tables in and at least have a bin for incontinence products to be put in !.. Been in several now that have a sanitry towel bin and thats it !!. Had before now had to walk out the disabled toilets with my used nappy in my hand and then enter the baby change area to bin it as there was no bins !!. I think societly as a rule needs to accept incontinence is out there and there are adults that have to or choose to wear nappies and accomodate for this a bit better :)

Inco

• 2 weeks later...

ok here's one from me: Outside our tent in a KOA campground in NC. It was like 2am summertime, dark outside, I was in a tent with my wife and I HAD TO POOP! So I uncontrollably pooped as I was unzipping and leaving the tent, finished pooping a huge mess outside the tent by the picnic table. I was thinking "Is anybody out here?" Luckily there was no one at that time.

I couldn't go back in the tent with a loaded dipe and needed to change! It was too far to get to the restroom bldg and I was a lazy AB so I changed right next to the wooden picnic table, outside in a public area. Lucky no other campers were still outside but it felt fun taking a risk. I only had on a t-shirt and my Bambino classico, which was loaded and soaked. So I just took it off (me nakie!) and used my baby wipes, wrapped up the didee into a bag and into the metal garbage can, then put baby powder into a new bambino and diapered myself outside on the picnic table bench. Then I went back to my warm sleeping bag, feeling very ABlike!

• 2 months later...

The most unusual, was behind the back of a set, between scenes of a play I was acting in. Nerves was high since I usually am backstage - either involved with sound or lightening, but this play, I had to act (poorly) and I flooded the diaper and needed to change. What made it funny was that one of the cast helped me before she went back on stage, and I still had to say my lines "...why do you treat me like our child - I am your husband...." to her a few seconds later.