LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Color Diaper Do You Prefer To Wear?

drynot

What color diaper do you prefer to wear?  

266 members have voted

1. 1. What color diaper do you prefer to wear?

• White
    • Blue
    • Pink
    • Yellow
    • Green
    • Other

• 16 years later...

I like a variety tbh. Mostly white or  a solid color like pink, blue, or purple or black. Or tie-dye like a Megamax. Baby prints are fun, too, but only for in private. I feel like if something happened and I was caught wearing in public a plain white or solid color diaper is much easier to explain than one with a big baby print. 

• Like 1

I go back and forth. I grew up in the 1980's so the diapers I wore as a kid were almost universally white. However, when I was a tween & teen, walking down the baby aisle, and wishing I could still fit into the kid disposables that were sold in retail stores (rather than via medical supply outlets), they had started to sport printed waistbands or prints all over them, so, those also have a special place in my heart. Ergo, my diaper inventory has about 50/50 representation between white and printed diapers. Very few of the printed ones are really one colour, however - some are predominantly blue or pink or something else, but the only solidly-coloured diaper I have worn recently was purple. 

Most of the time, I wear whatever strikes my fancy, or, whatever conforms to the moment's requirements with respect to capacity, or bulk, and the print or lack thereof doesn't come into consideration, from a practical standpoint. The exception to that is medical appointments, where, in the unlikely but plausible circumstance where my plastic underpants might come into the picture, I figure it would shorten the conversation a bit if they weren't festooned with pink ponies or whatever. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Colored diapers were not a "thing", if they even existed, before c1961, By 1965 they had print diapers, They were not widely accepted becasue they cost more and their cleanliness status was harder to tell than white. Beyond that since they were UNDERwear, they were not seen in use in respectible circles and the color of the diaper or panties meant nothing to an infant or toddler (at least until the late 3's). Color was a property of the rubber panties by 1951 and pink rubber panties did resonate with a 6 year old boy

17 hours ago, willnotwill said:

I was a straight white guy for the longest time, but now I wear a lot of darker colors (navy, black, and NSC's tie dye).

LOL!  My first thought was you changed from a straight white guy to a gay guy of a different race!  I like white diapers but I will wear colored diapers if that is what they have.  Lower end cloth back diapers like Prevail and Attends come in different light colors based on their size.  Funny, my regular cotton Haines underpants are usually navy blue or black, but for diapers I like white.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

LOL!  My first thought was you changed from a straight white guy to a gay guy of a different race!  

I knew someone was going to call me out on that, but yes, I'm still a straight white guy in that sense (but as they said in Stripes...we're willing to learn).

I grew up in the era where all the boys in my school wore tighty whiteys.    Boxers were funky things are fathers wore (how times have flipped, eh?).    Colored briefs and the fancier low rises were very risque and while I got some when I was in college, I never dared wear them in the middle/high school locker rooms.

Yeah, diapers were white and only white for years.   There was a brief stint when Depend switched to that awful institutional green color.   I also one brand that was light blue.

I didn't start into colors in earnest until Dry247 started colorcoding by size (had some purplish ones).    When NSC came out with the blue polkadot supreme lights I wore those all the time while I was working.   Now that I'm retired, I wear the blacks (NSC megamax and another brand) and the tie dye ones.

• Like 1

I selected other because my FAVORITE diapers which I prefer to wear are any little styles that have disappering pictures when I wet. But I save those for special occasions. I normally wear white plastic backed ones. 😞 but I suppose I should be grateful I get to indulge at all! 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I'm a 1970s kid about 10 years old, and I like yellow,  white, or pink diapers. If I can only get white ones sometimes, those colors in plastic panties over them. I would like to get leotards and maybe even tights also. Cute.

1 minute ago, diperhiker said:

I'm a 1970s kid about 10 years old, and I like yellow,  white, or pink diapers, or blue sides with white center ones from front to rear. If I can only get white ones sometimes, those colors in plastic panties over them. I would like to get leotards and maybe even tights also. Cute.