LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Color Diaper Do You Prefer To Wear?

drynot

What color diaper do you prefer to wear?  

266 members have voted

1. 1. What color diaper do you prefer to wear?

• White
    • Blue
    • Pink
    • Yellow
    • Green
    • Other

White is my chosen preference. Some people have wondered if this might be due to age. I was born in the 70's, so all we had were white diapers. Some people born in the 80's may have been diapered in blue or pink. What is your preference?

I prefer disposibles that are primarily white but generously imprinted with either the story charecter themes, like "Winnie the Pooh" and "Tigger" or those with baby paraphanalia themes, i.e., diaper pins, bottles, building blocks, etc. I don't really go for the straight white diapers without any sort of juvenile artwork embellishment.

To get a better idea of who likes what, maybe those responding to the poll can say whether they are ab, dl, or incontinent and what age they are. For instance, do dl's not care about the colour because it's the feeling of the diaper they're interested in? Do ab's go for what they remember wearing as a child?

I voted for white. I'm a 38 year old ab.

While my preference is that my disposable diaper be white, color would not stop me from wearing one if I liked it, i.e. Molicare Super is purple and Tena Super are green. I like them both and buy them. When it comes to cloth diapers I have white and prints. I am not really that picky when it comes to cloth. By the way, I am a DL and it is all about wearing the diaper.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Yeah they do have some pink disposables pink nappies. The brand is called "mega-care" Line. The only place I know to see what they look like is xpmedical.com You might be able to also see them at mega-care.com as well.

I voted for pink because I would much prefer to wear pink nappies

I like white only because thats what I remember wearing up until I was 7 and stopped wetting the bed. They just seem the thing to wear. If I had to I would wear some other color, but I would always prefer white. As far as prints go, I like the ones without better for some wierd reason, maybe its because my old diapers never had prints.

• 2 months later...

I like white since it is the color that's most often available in the store where I buy my diapers. When I first got Depends belted undergarments when they first came out years ago, they were a light green. I would have preferred white, since it is more discreet and is closer to the color of normal underwear. But if a major brand would come out with a beige or tan diaper or undergarment or whatever, I would like to buy that.

White, disposable, & CRINKLY!!!! For me, that's the only way to go. I guess 'cause that's the way it was in the '70's. Flat folds, single tapes, leaky at the legs, geez those things were awful! :lol: Thank goodness for the hourglass design & flexible leg gathers!! :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I wear white cloth diapers. I don't go in for colors or prints. Now colors in plastic pants is a WHOLE different story.... white, pink print, blue print, yellow...

• 5 months later...

I just ordered some new pull-on cloth diapers, and I wanted white. It turns out that the price of the already expensive diapers that I wear has more than doubled to the retailer, so I bought the rest of the old inventory at the old price. I wound up with white, blue, pink, pink gingham and print diapers. I like the white and blue, but the others are starting to grow on me too. There is a humiliation factor that I seem to enjoy when I wear my pink diapers and clear plastic panties out and to work. I feel much more aware of being diapered and keeping them secret! I still only wear my baby print diapers around home or to bed at night though.

• 4 weeks later...

A colored diaper would not stop me from using it..

However, I like just plain white.

This is me. I don't preper a colored diaper but wouldn't stop me. I like disposibles and I like them plain white. I wish they had some with out the wetness incidator.