LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Lovers

Love the diapers, but not a baby? This is the room for you!

Subforums

1. Cloth Diapers & Panties

For the Cloth Diaper Lovers and their Panties of choice.

4,728 topics in this forum

• 57 replies
    • 7.4k views
    • 23 replies
    • 4.9k views
    • 9 replies
    • 2k views
    • 9 replies
    • 3.2k views
    • 20 replies
    • 8.4k views
  1. Thickest diapers when wet?

• 5 replies
    • 1.8k views
  2. Twin Cities, DLs?

• 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 1 reply
  3. Anyone From Southeast Asia?

• 3 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1k views
    • 44 replies
    • 6.3k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
    • 19 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 21 replies
    • 6.5k views
    • 84 replies
    • 8.8k views
    • 134 replies
    • 32.9k views
  4. What made you a DL? 1 2

• 40 replies
    • 5.6k views
  5. Fit Right Pink

• 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 14 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 1 reply
    • 10 replies
    • 2.2k views
  6. Softest Diapers?

• 18 replies
    • 5.5k views
    • 1 reply
    • 19 replies
    • 1.8k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Hi and welcome back. The old user name seems familiar, not sure??? Anyway, glad to have you back with us. Come in, make yourself comfy. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!
    • 🎂LCW 2nd Birthday Special Post!🎂 So, this is the second Birthday of this story being posted! It's still a long way from completion, but we're making it through Carly's tale! Thanks to everyone who has continued to read it and like/comment as it's continued! Please enjoy a bonus chapter today to celebrate! Chapter 114: Girls Day Out “BETH WAKE UP,” Beth opened her eyes to see Carly’s smiling face.  She groaned, “Too early, go back to bed…” Beth tried to roll over, but Carly climbed onto her, “Come on, we’re going shopping! Remember?” “Bah…” She tried to snuggle back down into the blankets. “Guess you leave me no choice!” Beth heard and then, a moment later, was being tortured! Carly had found her most ticklish spot on her side then and had her fingers dancing over her.  Then she knew she wouldn’t have a choice, but she had to get up. Turning over, she got loose from the demon attacking her and started repaying her the favor! “Alright, I give up,” Carly said, giggling uncontrollably. Beth noted that Carly’s diaper was clearly getting wetter as it rested against her leg. “I’m going to get even with you later for this, but I need to pee first!” Beth hurried into the bathroom and hated to admit she was probably closer to her own accident than she’d like to admit! She finished up and blushed as she saw the bubble bath container still open beside the tub. She snapped the lid shut and washed her hands. ‘I never understood how Mom and Dad could enjoy their size differences, but I’m coming around to it.’ She returned to the room and dug through her outfit options, seeing Carly sitting on her bed, waiting for her.  “Nothing to do but wait for me?” Carly shrugged, “I had breakfast and a swim already? We let you sleep in a bit more?” “Wait, what time is it?” “Almost twelve?” “Wow, I haven’t slept this late in a while! What time were we supposed to meet the mini crew?” “Mini crew?” “Well, I thought it was better than munchkins, dwarves, or midgets?”  Carly made a face, “Yeah, but only barely.” She shrugged, “I told them we’d be by about fourteen O’clock? The mall doesn’t even open until about then?” She nodded, “Should be right on the weekend,” she agreed. “What is everyone looking for?” Carly shrugged, “Other than the girls wanting to buy some of the SkinSync makeup, I don’t know?” She added, “Are there even shops in the mall that cater to our sizes that aren’t meant for toddlers?” “Not many,” she agreed. “You might text them to make sure they bring diapers?” Carly flushed at that but nodded, “Yeah, we already talked about that. Since everyone is stuck in them, it’s a given there will be some wet and messy ones.” “It’s like I’m taking a babysitting job without the pay!” Beth joked at Carly. She could tell it didn’t land well, so she went over and hugged her, “Sorry, to be honest, I’m a bit nervous about a trip out like this. I don’t mean to upset you?” Carly returned the hug, “I know… If I was taller, I might make the same jokes.” Since Beth had washed the night before—quite thoroughly with Carly’s help—she picked out a pair of jeans and a sweater for the day. She almost asked Carly to leave but realized that would be silly then, so she pulled the pajamas she wore off, swapped her panties out, and was soon working on her and Carly’s hair for the day.  They took turns brushing their teeth. After refilling Carly’s backpack with more diapers and a spare outfit, she carried her downstairs, where they found Amanda and Nikki sharing a cup of coffee. “What would you like for breakfast?” Amanda asked her. “I’m not overly hungry yet?” “How about a bagel? Cream cheese?” Beth shrugged, “That would be fine, just some strawberry jam on it if you have it?” “Go sit at the table, I’ll bring it to you.” She set Carly down on the floor as she sat in a chair. She handed Carly her bag and watched her dig in for her tablet. “I’m going to work on something in the living room for a little bit?” “Sure, I won’t be long?” Carly gave her a smile, walking away to the adjacent room even as Amanda appeared with a cup of coffee and the bagel on a plate for her. Nikki looked at her, “You really aren’t much of a morning person, are you?” Beth shrugged, “Not really?” Beth was grateful that everyone had let her eat in peace then, and she finished quickly. “You ready to head out?” Amanda asked her. “Yeah, you’re just dropping us off at Emerson, right?” She made a face but nodded, “Yes, you said you wanted to just use your Luxuria account to get everyone there?” “Easier that way; your car isn’t quite big enough for the full group here?” “It would take a couple cars at least,” Amanda agreed. “This will be safe?” “We have Nikki with us? Livy and I are tall enough to dissuade most from coming after them, too?” Amanda made a face at that. “Most…” She sighed, “Make sure you get everyone to stay together. From the names Carly said earlier, I think five of them are definitely Littles. And your friend Reila is close enough for most?” Beth found herself nodding, even as her stomach twisted a bit. “I know,” she told her. “We’ll be careful!” “Make sure none of the Littles go without their uniforms?”  “Already planned on that,” Carly said, reappearing suddenly. “You don’t think I wanted to wear this silly thing on my day away from Emerson, do you?” Amanda leaned down and picked her grandchild up. “Probably not?” she tickled her side. I can certainly think of a bunch of adorable stuff your aunt has made that you would look even cuter in!” “Worse than that dress I called home in?” She asked nervously. “Waaaay worse,” Amanda cackled as she tickled her momentarily.  When Carly was out of breath, she reached under her skirt to check her diaper, asking, “Beth, are you about ready?” “Yeah,” she said, eating the last bite. “Go ahead and get your purse and anything you need, I’m going to change Carly into a dry diaper, and we’ll get you to town.”   ABOUT AN HOUR later, I found myself standing with an unlikely group waiting for our Luxuria Limo to go shopping. Nikki, of course, was a Big, and she stood out in a way I was sure she would be thought of as one of our moms or at least a babysitter. Livy and Beth were short compared to her, and I had no problems with Nikki coming along!  ‘I kind of wish Grandma had come too, actually,’ I admitted to myself. Mom had mentioned it was handy to place people in height according to how Bigs would see them. Annoyingly, I had to admit that while Beth and Livy were more than double my size - to a Big, they weren’t much bigger than seven and eight-year-old girls. They were not even old enough to babysit legally in their minds if they decided not to consider them ‘adults.’  Of course, it was worse for all my friends and even Beth’s friend, Reila. She was above that cut-off for the dorm by just four inches, but that only left her, at best, a preschooler in the minds of many Bigs. I figured she was at best five, and at worst four, on the age chart that a Big might keep track of. Definitely small enough to be worth adopting as a potty-training dunce like my character in our film! The biggest of my fellow exchange students was Willow, who was barely at the twenty-month mark on the growth charts. Mia would fit in at fifteen months. Our new nest mate, Everly, was the same height. Amy and I were, of course, in the worst spot. We were barely the size of the average five-month-old Big’s baby. We would be the absolutely grand prize show dollies for a wannabe mommy.  Lilly had looked at us all a bit skeptically as we left the nest, but we weren’t violating any rules that meant she could stop us. A simple ‘be careful and stick together’ was all that was said. Her eyes clearly showed she wanted to say more, and I was a little surprised she didn’t offer to come with us, given that look! A long SUV-style limo approached the curb before us, and the Luxuria Hologram helped us into the vehicle. Everyone blushed, as no one except Nikki was spared at least a booster seat! This was Mia, Willow, and Amy’s first time off campus, so they were taken aback by the rear-facing car seats they were placed in. “Is this really necessary?” Willow complained. “Unfortunately,” Beth told her.  “I’m really not surprised,” Mia said. “I mean, in our world, we’re keeping kids in rear-facing car seats until they’re four if we can.” “Some of us longer,” Amy said. “Did you ever actually outgrow your car seat?” Willow asked. “Not by size… I finally convinced Daddy to get Mom off my back with it when I got to eighth grade.” “How short were you back home?” Everly asked. “Only four-foot-six,” Amy said with a sigh. “Wow, isn’t that small even for your dimension?” Reila asked. “Yeah, it is,” Amy said. “I was also light enough that I was still in my original toddler car seat until then!” “Well, now you’re getting to see how life in an infant carrier feels?” Willow joked. “I noticed,” Amy said. “I’m surprised there aren’t toys on Carly and my seat handles?” Right then, a set of car seat toys materialized on both of the handles above our seats. “Really, Amy?” I shook my head. Amy sighed, “I can’t wait to get back home!” “Well, at least I’m gaining a bit of understanding of how my students will feel?” Mia said. “Just don’t get too much experience?” I suggested. “How is that even working with you in classes?” “The psychology and education classes are fine… it’s just the field classes that aren’t going great?” “Oh?” Livy asked, “What’s going on there?” “Let’s just say I’ve been separated from my class a couple times by the actual daycare workers who thought I was one of the ‘babies.’” “And you got out?” I asked and found myself joined by Everly. “The professor has been surprisingly good about saving me in those situations. Unfortunately not before I’ve had the pleasure of having meals fed to me, put down for a nap, and placed in a baby bouncer once.” “You realize you’re in the riskiest class you could be in here?” Beth said to her. “I know, but nothing I can do about it now?” She told her. Right then, the Luxuria pulled to a stop, and we were all helped out of our seats. Each member of the ‘sparkle crew’ as Mia suddenly named us, was wearing our backpack with a couple changes a piece in them. We were also in our school uniforms, so we stood out as a little group as we walked into the mall.  “Remember, stay together,” I told them. “If you get separated, you will probably get adopted,” I warned. They all nodded, even as we stepped inside. We were immediately greeted by a HoloWorker who approached Nikki. “Good morning. Would you like to rent some strollers for your little ones? I have several quad strollers?” “No, thank you,” Nikki said, “we’re fine.” “Strollers?” Willow asked beside me. “Yeah, no problems fitting in them,” I reminded her. “This place is huge!” Mia said as she turned her head around and gaped at the tall ceilings. “Yes, it is,” I agreed. The ceilings towered far above us, making for an imposing sight despite the warm, happy colors the place was decorated in.  Beth was walking beside me, and I reached up for her hand. She looked down at me, made eye contact, and squeezed my hand reassuringly.  “Where to first?” Livy asked. “I really want some of that amazing makeup that Carly and Beth have?” Willow said. “Huh?” Reila asked. “SkinSync Makeup,” I told them.  “Oh… what’s so special about that?” Livy asked. I laughed, “Let’s just say it’s cooler than anything we have back home.” “Okay… is it even allowed for you to wear makeup?” Livy asked. I nodded, “I haven’t gotten in trouble for it, at least?” Everly, our lone resident dimension Little nodded. “Yeah, it’s allowed. You just have to be careful to lock it down with strong passwords. One girl in middle school managed to hack mine and make me look like I was on some toddler pageant show. Nearly got me adopted on the way home from school!” I watched the others blanch but said, “Where can we get that for them?” “Let’s just go…” Reila suggested, and we traveled to a large department store with a makeup counter set up expressly for the SkinSync brand.  They were looking excitedly at it until Amy pointed out a problem, “This is really expensive, more than the funds I have in my account here?” I looked at the price and said, “Don’t worry about it. Please sell us five sets?” I told the HoloWorker. “Beth, can you lift me up to the counter?” I asked, kind of embarrassed.  She smiled and held me up, and I waved my ID bracelet, which I knew would work around town like a credit card chip. Sure enough, the sale was completed, and I handed each of my friends a little bag.  “I already had some?” Everly said. “I’m guessing you don’t go shopping for more very often?” I said softly. “Not really, this is a special treat of a trip. I don’t dare go do something like this normally?” “I get that,” I nodded. “Can we see what clothes they have here?” Willow asked. “There won’t be much in your size?” Nikki said. “Can we look?” Mia agreed. Nikki sighed but led us down the walkway first to the Junior’s store area. Livy saw a dress she wanted to try on, so she picked it up and walked around with us. Willow quickly understood that even a Size 0 or XXS outfit in the Juniors Section was comically large for us! “The girls’ area?” I suggested. “More like the toddler area,” Everly said morosely. “We’re not going to find anything here that’s not in the toddler section?” Willow asked. “Doubtful,” Everly told them. “Reila might find something in the smallest sizes of the girls’ section.” “I want to at least see?” Mia said. Livy shrugged, “We can go look over there, and I’ll run into the changing room real quick?” “Why don’t you take Reila with you for backup?” Nikki suggested quietly. “She won’t be able to do much?” “She can scream to get our attention?” Beth told her. Livy sighed and went to a changing room with Reila while Beth and our group of Littles traveled with Nikki to the girls’ section. As expected, nothing was even close to our sizes, so we went by the baby area next. We were instantly surrounded by a sea of purples, pinks, glitter, sequins, and cutesy sayings on outfits. “Oh my God, this is adorable,” Willow said, racing ahead of us, somehow reaching up and grabbing a pink onesie with a sequined unicorn on it that must have had a bit of this dimension’s tech added to it since it seemed to run around back and forth on a pastel rainbow. A matching rainbow-colored tutu skirt was attached to the bottom. Still, it would do nothing to hide the diaper beneath the onesie, merely selling the babyish nature of the outfit even more.  “You would look so cute in it, too, Sweetie!”  I gulped as I looked up at a tall woman, now within arm’s reach of Willow. “Let’s try it on!” Without warning, the woman pulled down Willow’s skirt, exposing the diaper beneath her blouse. “We’ll have to change your diaper, too, before we buy it, right?” “Please unhand my friend,” I said to the woman.  “Oh, another cutie? I can’t wait to have sis…” I watched and tried to time my jump out of the way of the large hand being thrust towards me. I was just about to tumble out of the way when suddenly Nikki bent the arm that was trying to reach for me behind the woman.  “They’re not your girls,” Nikki told her. “You can walk away right now, or you can lose the use of this arm?” “Please let me go, I’m sorry! I didn’t realize they had a mommy!” “It shouldn’t matter if they did or not!” Nikki pulled her on her arm more before releasing it and pushing her away.  “That was a close one,” I said as I looked up at Nikki, “Thanks.” “Well, it saved us a visit with the police, I hope.” She told me, “Do you still want the onesie?” she asked Willow. I looked over at her and groaned as she nodded, “We all need to get one for the dorm!” “What wire got crossed in her head?” Beth asked me quietly. “No idea,” I said. With a groan, I watched Nikki pick out the correct sizes for all five of us and carry them towards the front of the store. We were all sure we didn’t want to hang around any longer! As we were about to walk to the checkout, I heard a scream! “Help us!!!!!!! Help us!!!!!! He…” The voice sounded like Livy’s!   +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ What? You didn't expect a cliffhanger on a 2nd Birthday Post? 😈  Please press the Like button, and leave me a comment about the mean authoress, or some other fitting birthday tribute to LCW! 💜  I'll post again on Friday! Thanks for reading! If you enjoy my works, please consider purchasing one of my completed works on Amazon Kindle! http://amazon.com/author/babysofia
    • Brad is living his dream !!
    • Wow that’s was a intense change in jason