LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Backwards Diaper Wearing

BoTox

More often than not, I wear my disposable diaper backwards. That is, the tapes are fastened in the back.

The reason is all that unused, dry fluff at that back and the saturated front that induces the change. Even if you tuck down when diapering, the padding at the back just never gets used.

Have you ever tried wearing a diaper backwards? Would you?

• Like 1

Haven't tried it, but your logic certainly sounds reasonable.

Just try it one time and see how it works for you. If you have the same dry spot in the back, you'll know it is time to swap ends! LOL

Never though of it, since I always use soakers, and that issue HAS irritated me - Molicares, Abenas, Dry 24/7s - always are leaking in the crotch before much gets back up into the back. That's why I use boost pads, to direct the wetness up INTO that area. That's why US made diapers are inferior to the same brand coming out of Europe. But, it's what is allowed in the fluff and gel here versus there.

I probably would not turn the diaper around, unless I could get my lovely younger bride to make a big deal about diapering me, and make it a sexual thing and all that, because if I want bulk, which, in turning the diaper around, I would go to cloth.

Makes sense, the most surface area for absorption is the area that covers the greatest expanse(! - LOL) - the butt - so turning the diaper around would make severely deficient adult disposable diapers work better.

Great question. Still NOT gonna' try it or do it. I've got MY OWN ways! LOL

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Thinking about it, at least for guys, the biggest part of the diaper is the back, but guys will usually wet the front and crotch first unless sleeping or laying down. Why,then do diaper manufacturers put all that fluff in the back? Yeah, I know it's because of the ones who do wet laying down and need it back there, or have a really runny mess. I would think on average that you could have a day time diaper with more padding in the front and crotch and not much in the seat, just enough area to hold a big mess if it happens. Not sure I would like the fit of a disposable if I put it on backwards!

I've done it a few time and will probably do it again ;) It's those times when I want to feel wet and swelled up in back, which generally doesn't happen when you wear the right way around :rolleyes: Just be careful sitting like this as you're going to squeeze out what's now under you :blush: Now if someone would only make a diaper that swelled everywhere, even on the sides :wub: It may not be practical but it can be fun!

Bettypooh

• 1 year later...

ive tried this to no avail, the diaper reversed is just too narrow for the arse, leaks out when you do anything but stand.

im a chronic diaper-stuffer as a solution, works great AND adds to the experience ala thicker

• 3 weeks later...

Can’t say I haven’t tried the reversed diaper but for the most part I tuck and lay on my back and try to get the back as wet as the front. It’s a challenge to wet the diaper completely without a leak.

I tend to wet a lot whenever I wear, so I would actually wet my entire diaper more often than not; reversal wearing would be out of the question since the tabs wouldn't stick upon refastening anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes I agree that your logic makes total sense. I suppose all that padding in the back goes to waste unless you are going

number 2" so for us pee lovers wearing them backwards is a fantastic idea!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

When I wear disposables for play I start out using them the regular way and when they get good and soaked I pull them down and turn them around so the butt section is in front and the really wet front part is on my ass. Then I continue to play until the whole diapers is soaked. I then turn the diaper around to the regular way and hump and pee the diaper until it leaks into the cloth diaper I have over it. Just love the squishiness of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, from a girl who wears all day, my butt padding tends to get more pee action then my front... if I am standing, active, or such, back and front get about equal share, but on a work day where I am sitting all day, my butt tends to get most of the liquid. I imagine if a guy points Mr. Weewee downwards, if he was sitting, it would move to the back like it does for us... although it has a longer way to travel.

• Like 1