LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Newbie Nursery

Welcome, Come Introduce yourself here! Not for Personal Ads, Read Intro.

5,909 topics in this forum

1. Hi Everyone

• 11 replies
    • 1k views
    • 9 replies
  2. Woof From Va

• 5 replies
  3. Introduction

• 6 replies
  4. Hello There!

• 9 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 7 replies
  5. Ahoy

• 5 replies
  6. Hey Guys!

• 12 replies
  7. Hey Guys

• 3 replies
  8. Hieee Evryone !

• 5 replies
  9. Hi

• 0 replies
  10. Hello Everyone

• 8 replies
    • 2 replies
  11. What Up?

• 23 replies
    • 1.9k views
  12. Hello From New Mexico

• 8 replies
  13. Call Me Toon:D

• 7 replies
  14. Colbie Here

• 3 replies
  15. Baby Doug Uk

• 23 replies
    • 1.6k views
  16. Hi From England

• 19 replies
    • 1.1k views
  17. From New Zealand

• 13 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
  18. Starting Out...

• 19 replies
    • 1.3k views
  19. Hi From England

• 14 replies
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Nice end because help complete story plot well better if just left it off.
    • Prologue (part 1) Hi, my name is Antony! I'm nine years old and I live in Oxer, a little town in Goran princedom near the sea. You know what I don't like about this place? The women are in charge and they make all the decisions. They call it "Matriarchy" but I don't really understand what that means. All I know is that I don't like it. I hate being treated like a baby by my classmates. I don't like it when my teacher checks my underwear to make sure I didn't have any accidents. I mean, come on, I can control myself! And I definitely don't like having a teacher assistant accompany me to the bathroom and watch me like I'm a little boy learning to use the potty. It's embarrassing! My mommies say I'm just going through a rebellious phase and that it will pass, but I don't agree with them. I will never like something that I don't like! This morning, I had a brilliant plan to skip school with my friends. We wouldn't learnt anything useful anyway, so we decided to go to the skatepark instead. We were using our skates on the sidewalk to go faster when suddenly, I saw a lady in my path. I tried to avoid her, but I ended up falling onto a greengrocer stand. Oops! Hey there, kiddo! I remember this one time when I hurt my hand so bad, it made me cry like a waterfall. But guess what? A super nice lady police officer came to the rescue! She took me to her cool police car and let me sit in the back seat. While her friend talked to the angry lady, Officer Koll, that's what she called herself, checked out my hand. She thought my finger might be broken and said we should go to the hospital. But then I got worried that my mommy would find out I skipped school, so I shook my head. Officer Koll understood my fear and said, “Listen, little one, I get that you're scared of your mommy's punishment, but going home like this will make her even more scared. Don't you think that would be worse?” And that's how she convinced me to go with them to the first aid. The doctors took a look at my hand and then went somewhere I couldn't see to talk quietly. While the nurses were treating my scrapes and cuts, I really wanted to suck my thumb, but I stopped myself when the doctors came into my room and told me they needed to take some pictures of my hand. When we were done, I left the room and saw my mommies walking towards me. Mommy Lydia gave me my stuffed koala, Puf, to hug and help me calm down. Normally, I wouldn't take Puf outside, but this time I really needed him, so I hugged him tightly. "Listen, Antony," Mommy Stephanie called me. "A doctor will come here and give you a little shot to make you fall asleep." She told me this just before a nurse and a doctor entered the room where I was. The nurse made me wear a diaper and explained that it was necessary for the surgery. Then I went into a strange room where the doctor gave me a shot and I slowly fell asleep.  
    • Out of curiosity I weighed a Goodnight XL, and compared it to three adult pull-ups. They all weighed within a gram of each other.
    • You are a whole lot more sympathetic to her than I am, I'm afraid.
    • An interesting choice of words... Or maybe I'm over thinking it? 😅 Is she using the term Animals because that's actually the culturally-acceptable word for "People" in this universe? Or is it because she, in one way or another, still considers these slaves as second-class citizens who need to be "rescued" by her?  Curious how this works with her little "Our" slip-up earlier. Or do Dragons just tend to refer to themselves with such pronouns? 😅