LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From New Zealand

Hello all, just re-introducing myself kind of been out of the online scene for a while - amazed I still remembered my login and password.

I've been struggling with 'indluging' in this fetish for at least 6 months, probably closer to a year actually and its not really working out! I tried to first stop being active in community sites and to stop looking at picture sites and trying to just wear and do nothing else, Now Im going the other way! Trying to stop wearing but being more active online!

I know it sounds nuts, but maybe if I can just indluge mentally and not physically I can fulfill whatever needs I have for this stuff? Just getting a bit difficult now to wear as I have split up with looooong time girlfriend and am now meeting alot of other girls. I just figure if Im getting my sexual kicks with these girls, then do I really have a sexual fetish for diapers or its it something else? Hopefully its something more mental and by being online I'll still feel good - often get depressed without some form of diapers in my life

Anyhow, Im from New Zealand and am interested in talking with other kiwis (or anyone)

hope not too much of this was in wrong forum!

laters

Kia ora mate :)

I'm in NZ myself :)

I guess it's a question of figuring out which needs are met by wearing nappies. Can you meet those needs in other ways? Do you really have to not tell new girls? It's always a bit daunting to come out, but it's often worth it. Who knows, maybe that girl you're having a date with tomorrow has a secret fetish fantasy? And if she doesn't, then maybe she doesn't mind or is intrigued by the idea of you wearing them. Alternatively, you could always have "incontinence problems".

GOod luck, and have fun.

hey,, good to meet you,,!! yea,, i agree ,, we all struggle at times with whether or not to put the diaper or not,, but take a look ,, here,, hope this may help,, once we get them back on,, how do you feel now?? good right?? keep diapered.. enjoy,, life !!!!!

Welcome back, robert_dl! It's not easy giving up this lifestyle or to find balance sometimes, so I wish you the best. I've been able to go for long periods without wearing, but I eventually started wearing again. I never looked at it as a failure on my part to give it up, but rather a confirmation that this is who I really am.

Hi there I am from NZ as well. Welcome back

I can tell you I have tried to stop and just look at the sites, but its hard not to wear a nappy. I can last 2 weeks without one.

Mind you I cannot wear often, so when I do I love it.

I don't know if I could stop. Know one knows about my fetish.

All I can say is have fun and be who you are.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...