LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New To The Community (Sf Bay Area)

Diapollo

Hi, welcome etc etc :P

Don't know how to help you out with you problem, not even sure what it is really.... Hopefully reading topics on here will give you a better understanding of this kink/fetish/lifestyle/whateverness, and through that better understanding of yourself.

I don't really get the engaging intellectually thing, do you mean you want to understand it?

I'm hungover and my brain is frazzled, welcome anyways :)

Diapollo, welcome to Daily Diapers!! You will find a plethora of information already on the boards that discuss our lifestyle/fetish both sexually and non-sexually. It’s an ongoing dialog, so many topics and issues are frequently discussed over and over again. Although the boards provide invaluable insight into the AB/DL community, many members here are also willing to help and discuss sensitive issues in private as well. Hope this helps and I look forward to seeing you on the boards in the near future!

Welcome! I'm new to this particular site (though I've been in the DL scene for quite some time). As far as I've seen, this is perhaps the best site to explore the issues you have questions about. The atmosphere is generally open and relaxed, and there is a wealth of information and experiences for you to make use of. If you're so inclined, take a wander through the various sections of the forums. I'm sure you'll be able to make a good start on answering the questions you have. :)