LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Starting Out...

Noobcity

Okay so a bit more about me. First more about me as a person.

I'm a full time student. I'm a slight gamer, I enjoy games such as WoW, Rockband, Guitar Hero, Katamari, and many many more. I'm also a music geek, I'm currently majoring in Music ED, but I'm probably going to change it... I don't know what to...

I can't think of anything else exciting to say about myself so, if you want to know more, go ahead and ask!

Me as a ABDL, I mostly am just a DL, I think they are comfy and fun to wear. They can be cute or sexy, but not both at the same time, doesn't really work... I usually don't feel as though I'm a kid, every now and again I do, but I don't think enough to classify myself as an AB. I enjoy footie jamas, and pacifiers and bottles! Being comfy in everything is my very favorite! I like having playmates for times like those, playing playdoh, or coloring or stuff like that is fun, luckily I do have a friend for that :P. Hmmm, I don't know what else to say. So again, if you want to know anything more, go ahead and ask and I will gladly answer! :D

*Huggles*

Noobs

aww thankyou for sharing...hugs...

i see you say your not ab, and i understand that you dont feel as thogh you are...but you decribe yourself as many ab's would....do you think it is somthing that might develop??

for me it did...i slowly started to feel more and more like an ab...i have had a partner the hole time though so i think that that helped..

hugs

juniper

xxx

aww thankyou for sharing...hugs...

i see you say your not ab, and i understand that you dont feel as thogh you are...but you decribe yourself as many ab's would....do you think it is somthing that might develop??

for me it did...i slowly started to feel more and more like an ab...i have had a partner the hole time though so i think that that helped..

hugs

juniper

xxx

It is always possible it might be something to develop. I've had a friend the whole time, this friend is the one who introduced me to ABDL but before it was never really a "cute" or "kiddy" thing. But if you get us in footie jamas and a nice comfy diaper I'm definitely a kid again! In ways I'm definitely an AB all the way, but at the same time I just like the comfort not just being comfy but the feeling of all is good and happy. I guess even so that is a kid view, they have few worries and just love having fun, and so I'm not sure. Everything is still fairly confusing.

*huggles*

Noobs

you talk alot of sence!

i think you have a very good view on it, open to the idea, yet you seem to know how you feel...good on you!

i get what you mean abot being in sleepers, we got our first ones in the past few weeks and the feeling is great....Lucy puts hers on and shes all snugg and relaxed...falls asleep anywere in it too!! hehehe ... doesn't help with her uni work tho!...seems it just too sngglesh to work in!

*huggies*

xxx

you talk alot of sence!

i think you have a very good view on it, open to the idea, yet you seem to know how you feel...good on you!

i get what you mean abot being in sleepers, we got our first ones in the past few weeks and the feeling is great....Lucy puts hers on and shes all snugg and relaxed...falls asleep anywere in it too!! hehehe ... doesn't help with her uni work tho!...seems it just too sngglesh to work in!

*huggies*

xxx

I don't think I'd be able to get any work done in them either! They are way to comfy and distracting to do serious matters of business.

I do love them though. Sometimes they get a bit to warm :( which makes me glad it's cooling down now :D