LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello From New Mexico

Akira

I seem to be having trouble posting, hope this works this time. I have just joined today and I am confused. I live in the four corners region of New Mexico. I am incontinent as the result of an injury from a fall and have been wearing diapers for 18 years as of this month. I discovered that I like wearing diapers after my accident, I just wish I had some control over using them, and did not have to wear them 24-7. I guess that makes me an incontinent diaper lover. I am not into the adult baby stuff other than the diapers and plastic pants. Most people think one is strange, even if diapers are medically necessary. My doctor and closest friends are aware of the fact, but I don't share this information with everyone. I went to a website several years ago for incontinent people, but even they thought I was strange because I like wearing my diapers. One would think they would understand. I hope things are different here. I have read several posts prior to joining and I think maybe I am at the right place.

Wow, another New Mexican! Pleased to meet ya. I live in Santa Fe and have been involved in AB for about 30 years.

wribbit

Hi, I live near Bloomfield. I am still trying to figure out this website, are there many diaper wearers (AB, DL or other) in NM? I am left with the impression that there is not.

.... I hope things are different here. I have read several posts prior to joining and I think maybe I am at the right place.

Hello and Welcome Akira :D You won't be thought badly of for liking diapers here ;) That's the one thing we all have in common here- otherwise we're a pretty diverse bunch, just like in the real world B) For my own reasons I looked online for years to find a place like Daily Diapers- and then lurked in the shadows here for about a year before joining :blush: IMHO this is as good as websites for ABDL's get and I hope you enjoy it as much as I have :)

Bettypooh

To all whom replied, Thank you for the welcome. It is awkward to be an adult in diapers, by necessity or choice. For me it is by necessity, but I never thought that other people who wear by necessity would be so judgemental over the issue just because I had found out that I liked to wear them. They thought I was crazy. I didn't try to check into any other web forums for several years as a result. Thanks again for the welcome. I did not lurk her for long, just a few days. The people here seem to be an open minded bunch of folks, as such I decided to take a chance and join. So far it looks like I made the correct choice. My best of wishes to all.

I think... the reason why they are so judgmental is because, well, there's a few bad apples who tend to go on incontinence forums and give the rest of us casual wearers a bad name. Plus they probably hate themselves/their condition so to hear someone actively liking parts of it will seem very weird to them. And they're probably due a change :P.

There's more then a few members here who are in the same boat as you, and I've heard the same from them, places like depends.com tend to look down on people who ENJOY nappies, be that through being an abdl or just an incon person who's decided to make the best of a bad situation.

Oh well you're here now, at the best place on the web :D (well for us folk anyways)