LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi From England

Xigbar1

Cucumber sandwiches on the way!!!

Always good to see another limey in nappies!!!

Welcome to DD, the bestest place on the web to play, chat and be merry!

Froggie

[whispers] nope, definately mine... frog-girls sandwiches are not as good as mine... but don't tell her that or I will have to make my own packed lunch for work at 5:30am!!! [/whispers]

:whistling:

Welcome to the board. I am in Florida. One of the things I want to do is to spend my holiday in the UK.

Don't listen to Loopy... As the saying goes: "Theres no such thing as bad weather, only the wrong clothes!"

Get a decent mac and brolly and you'll be fine!

Froggie

xx

(oh and whilst over here, make sure you start each day with a full english breakfast (try and find one with black pudding! :thumbsup: )

Don't listen to Loopy... As the saying goes: "Theres no such thing as bad weather, only the wrong clothes!"

Get a decent mac and brolly and you'll be fine!

Froggie

xx

(oh and whilst over here, make sure you start each day with a full english breakfast (try and find one with black pudding! :thumbsup: )

a borlly!!! ha!!

were we live a brolly is useless! :(

we live by the sea and it gets windy...eather the brolly pulls you around...lilke mary poppins! (i guess she must be form here!)

or it gets terned inside out and thats in normal weather!!

hugs

a borlly!!! ha!!

were we live a brolly is useless! :(

we live by the sea and it gets windy...eather the brolly pulls you around...lilke mary poppins! (i guess she must be form here!)

or it gets terned inside out and thats in normal weather!!

hugs

okies i'll agree that on the coast maybe a cagoule is a better idea... friend of mine in somerset had his motobike blow over in the gale force winds we've been having! :o