LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Call Me Toon:D

toon

Hiya Everyone!

My name is William. I go by many names in the community and am apart of many groups. On ABY I was William as well as on RUP. On Diaper-boys.net I'm Kartoon.

I've been around the community and online scene since I was a pre-teen. I grew up with the online crowd here and have met many many people. I am an easy going

guy and those that know me will tell you I have a sense of humor and you may fall victim to it lol. I like to play and have fun with anyone as long as your have a healthy

balanced outlook on this lifestyle.

I had a traumatic childhood....abusive in many ways etc. Being a child is just apart of who I am because I never got to be one....it was stolen from me. I told my mom about

the diapers and everything when I was 11, and she had me institutionalized. I went through many different psychiatric institutions and meds and all that. I dont regret it because

personally I am a firm believer in what doesnt kill us makes us stronger!

I look forward to posting here and hearing from any number of you regardless of your orientation, sex, religion, etc. I am an open minded sentient individual who enjoys a good

conversation and if need be I also know how to debate.

Thank you,

Toon

Hi and welcome to DailyDi! It's nice to meet you. I'm sure you'll find lots of stuff here to keep you entertained and your mind stimulated. Anyways, I hope to see you around the boards!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi William,

It was nice to meet you in person this past month. I was impressed by how nice and well-adjusted a guy you actually are. The kind of guy anyone would like to have as a friend. I consider you a friend and would like to see you around, often.

I just read your story here and it really hit me. Dude, I just want to say it's sad you had to go through all of that - it must have been a traumatic experience indeed. But, for all that, you ended up on the enlightened side. Also, you have a great sense of humor, are well read and you are fun to be around. And, your'e not ashamed of who you are.

We all have our reasons to be here, some traumatic and some less-so. Fortunately for me, mine is of the latter, having resulted not from any abuse but rather a self-percieved neglect. I have always felt sorry for myself I suppose, having had feelings of being "pushed aside" as the center of attention. But, feelings are a powerful force of the human condition. So here I am too, trying to understand myself and be understood. Sometimes, rather than trying to "understand" its just best to "Be". I'm happy to "be" your friend!

Glenn