LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New From Northeastern Pa, Lengthly Intro

Stashu

Well, I'm a 30 year old DL married man. The wife and I are poly, but I'm not really looking for another relationship right now. This venture is about me.

I've always had a passing interest in wearing diapers. I experimented with it as a teen, as I had many younger siblings that I could occasionally steal a diaper from their supply. I would do this probably once every 6 months only, when I was home alone.

The interest got back-burnered once I started dating. Then I went off to college and experimented with it once when my roommate was away.

After college (1 year only) I got married and started working. I had no time for any sort of playing. A few years go by. My wife goes out of town on vacation, with me to join her the next week. I buy a package of diapers and spend the time from when I come home from work till when I goto work in them. I go on vacation to meet her, and don't do it again. That was 2004, I think.

Had a problem one day after work after drinking entirely too much coffee that day, and had one close call too many. So I stopped and bought the first package of diapers that were in my size. I get out to my car, open the package, put one in my coat, and goto the grocery store adjacent to the drugstore. That was when I realized they were pull-ons. I wasn't going to try and exchange an opened package of diapers. So I stripped down in the bathroom and donned a diaper. I drove the remaining half-hour home and only had one little dribble. It probably wouldn't have shown, but I was still glad I did that. I didn't tell teh wife right away. I **couldn't** tell the wife right away. So I sat down, ate dinner, and relaxed on the couch. She did something which made me go to spank her, and she saw me and went to spank me. I grabbed her hand gently and looked at her sheepishly. I told her "Go ahead, but you're going to be suprised." Well she did, and she asked me if I was OK. I told her I was, and brought her up to speed on the day's events.

A few months go by, and I'm faced with a different dilemma. I had somehow acquired a UTI, most likely from holding too long in the car on the way to a concert. The next day I awoke and went normally. Then a few minutes later I felt as if I had to go again, but didn't have to. Then I felt like I had to but I did, and HOW, then I felt like I didn't have to go "but hey stop that". After that initial thing, it calmed down to the point where I could keep my pants dry at home that morning, but that was only because I was never more than 30 seconds from a bathroom. We had a trip planned which entailed driving 2 and a half hours from home to look at pumpkins. My wife said it was probably a UTI, she gets them all the time, and if it didn't get any better by the next day to go and see a doctor.

"But you have a nice collection of washable pads to put in your panties to deal with the . . . problems caused by a UTI, what am I supposed to do? I wear boxers, there's no way I can put a pad in a pair of boxers." I said, leading but cautiously.

"You have things that you can wear to deal with the issues that you're having" was her equally careful reply.

"I, uhh, guess, but they're noticeable! Everyone will know I'm wearing a diaper! Nobody can tell when you're wearing a pad!"

I was serious about that part. Everyone **would** know that I was wearing a diaper, at least anyone who got a profile shot of my pants, or looked at me when I was bending down to chase the 4 year old daughter, pulling things taut. And people in the restroom when I had to change. Granted I probably could have gone the whole day in the same diaper just dribbling in it here and there, but I figured the "in the restroom" part of my shyness would be the least. Probably just avoid them for the most part, since I would be wearing a diaper after all.

"Oh," I contiuned, "and those are pull-ons. I'd have to take off my shoes and pants to change."

"We can stop at the first drugstore we get to on the way out. I can run in if you want, even."

She was sincere. She wasn't going to make fun of me. She insisted that the diaper wasn't all that noticeable.

We went out, and I spent most of the day wet. I had one person stare at me with the "I'm not staring" reply when I so much as looked in their direction. Most other people were very kind to me.

So here I sit, wife in bed asleep, me in a wet diaper, just about to get up and change. Is there a good way to tell her that I enjoy wearing? It's not like this is the only non-vanilla thing in our lives so to speak. Or should I just wear next time I'm going somewhere far away, you know, for the car trip, and kind of make sure she notices? The former runs the risk of rejection, the latter the risk of worry(that I'm developing some sort of problem with my bladder).

I think you should tell her its a kink, lying and saying its all because of a UTI means while she might be more excepting, you're still lying and if she finds out the truth it will be 10 times worse. She sounds quite open, and was happy for you to go get nappies... I say go for it :)

Oh and Hi and welcome and all that jazz :P

hihi,

welcome..

i think you should tell her, maybe start off by telling her that you kinda liked wearing them when you have needed to and then go from there....

Lucy often starts telling me things by saying 'you know the other day when....well, i realy liked that' then we usually work on it, and i think every time things have been ok :)

seems your wife is open minded too, so that's one worry out the way.

hugs

juniper

I think you should tell her its a kink, lying and saying its all because of a UTI means while she might be more excepting, you're still lying and if she finds out the truth it will be 10 times worse. She sounds quite open, and was happy for you to go get nappies... I say go for it :)

Oh and Hi and welcome and all that jazz :P

It's more relaxation than kink, and that is what I ended up telling her. She doesn't disapprove of what I'm doing, but says she's not going to be involved, either.

She didn't notice that I was wearing the entire day. Rite-Aid brand unisex pullups. They're quite discreet. I went out with them on as well. They seem to hold a fairly decent wetting.

YAY I am glad you discussed it with her. I am in the same boat, my spouse knows but doesn't want anything to do with the diapering side of things. I am happy though that I don't have to hide my using them in front of her. I am sure that one day your wife may get curious about your needs and have a discussion regarding your wearing, be patient and wait for her to get ready on her terms. Heck she enjoys a spanking here & there so she maintains an open mind, she isn't too vanilla. Truthfully 99% of ppl don't see your diaper bulge. Your paranoia will ease when you continually wear.

BTW I live near the airport on 81.

Huggie :biker_h4h:

thanksgiving4.gif

"to everyone"

Stashu,

Welcome braddha! A lot of us have been on again, off again and had wives that didn't get it. This is dangerous stuff and I would give more weight to what the girls here suggest. My advice is to refocus on your relationship with your wife first and then leverage her accepting nature. Don't expect that she will ever do this because she really likes. She may, however, do things with you because she is so into you! Connect with her emotionally, be a good father to your child and keep being a stable provider. That's the kind of guy that girls will try something different for.

Aloha,

Honu

Well, I'm a 30 year old DL married man. The wife and I are poly, but I'm not really looking for another relationship right now. This venture is about me.

My heartfelt advice is tell her... you know, the UTI is gone but I really like this whole diaper thing. Don't tell her you lied to her mate. It'll piss her off for a couple of reasons.

I'm not practicing polyamory right now... but I have friends that do and it's based on trust and communication.

You'll just put fear in her head if she finds out.

Will she judge you? Most likely not. In my experience poly people tend to be pretty open about their wants and desires. If seeing you bang another person doesn't phase her, I doubt she'll go moralistic and judgemental on your wanting to wear diapers every once in a while. It would be hypocritical along the lines of "My kink is okay, but yours is not".

So test the waters and be playful about it. It doesn't have to be one of those sit down with tension in the air "Honey we need to talk" moments. Most men screw those up anyway.

If you are happy in diapers, tell her. You owe her that if you are in a committed relationship. You'd expect the same honesty from her about her desires wouldn't you?

Of course you would.

And since she didn't flinch about the diapers and offered to even get them for you... I honestly don't think it'll phase her much.

Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

-Brutal

It's more relaxation than kink, and that is what I ended up telling her. She doesn't disapprove of what I'm doing, but says she's not going to be involved, either.

She didn't notice that I was wearing the entire day. Rite-Aid brand unisex pullups. They're quite discreet. I went out with them on as well. They seem to hold a fairly decent wetting.

Well I just found your post and realized you told her. Hey if she doesn't want to play that's fine. But most women will when they get curious enough. The hard part is making sure that they always feel like it's them NOT THE DIAPERS that are turning you on. People tend to hate when an inanimate object makes you rock hard but they have to work at it.

My advice is don't push too hard and just enjoy the fact that she knows and isn't condemning you for it. Many (not all) women don't like the diaper and baby idea because psychologically it means that they immediately lose the strong macho protective dominant male in their lives. It's hard to imagine a guy as an alpha male while he's in diapers... unless he's ripped like a P90x fitness model. I've found that if you are hot, they'll either wear diapers or change them pretty eagerly just to get with you.

Good luck and let us know about your progress.

-Brutal