LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Story and Art Forum

Story and Art Forum

Subforums

1. Critiques and Writer's Discussion

For more in-depth critiques of stories and story writing discussion.

Area for Finished Stories. Message Elfy to have your story moved here.

For Pictures, Comics and Anything Else Artistic.

Post your submissions for the December 2017 Story contest here!

2,989 topics in this forum

1. You want it really

• 0 replies
    • 1.6k views
  2. You'Ll Get Used To It 1 2 3 4 9

• 214 replies
    • 116.5k views
    • 24 replies
    • 9.7k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.6k views
    • 11 replies
    • 2.9k views
    • 69 replies
    • 39.8k views
    • 362 replies
    • 56.2k views
    • 28 replies
    • 3.3k views
  3. Youth Center 1 2 3

• 56 replies
    • 16.5k views
    • 15 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 4 replies
    • 3k views
    • 11 replies
    • 2.1k views
  4. Zoe and Jake

• 8 replies
    • 3.6k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Sounds like an eventful week for sure. I do wonder what how Memaw will be compared to Pawpaw who wasn’t described as much. But guys seem to be more chill overall. Great chapter and I love the sweet ending 
    • That story is almost 20 years old. I didn't know this page even existed this long
    • Hi all I'm new to this site but I absolutely love to RP. As such I'm hoping I could find some doms (I am purely a sub) who would be interested in doing some RPs with me. My favourite kind of things in a RP are humiliation, forced babying and forced diapering, I will add that I love detailed & long running RP's so if we RP please try to have at least 2 or 3 lines of text with every message not just 1 or 2 words, of course if you can do more its always welcome too. If anyone would be interested in doing a RP with me feel free to post a message below and I will get back too you. I would prefer to RP over discord as I find it easier to chat on and check back on regularly but I'm happy to RP here if necessary
    • I would use the call button for a nurse and ask her to change me!!!!
    • I am here in my morning wet MegaMax Tye Dye diaper followed by a mess in my diaper within five minutes after I got out of bed. I bent down to pet our cat, relaxed and went poopie in my diaper. I got a cup of hot coffee and now I am sitting here with a delightfully warm and squishy diaper and a delicious hot cup of coffee, It just doesn't get much better than this. I'll change in about two hours, after I get my morning exercise in this wet and messy diapee. I already have a Classico V2 diaper ready for about a half day in a consulting position that I have on Thursdays. I'll wet while there with the utmost discretion, come home, greet my wife, cut the grass, and see by that time how wet I am. Certainly, however, no potty in my diaper at work or even around my wife. She of course knows about my wetting and messing but we have a boundary that I don't mess around her. Well, you know what I like, another unexpected peristaltic contraction and I just lifted briefly off my chair and went poopie some more, so naughty, but sooo nice!