LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You'Ll Get Used To It

Intro:

This is a sequel to my "Diapered at the Dentist" which I wrote recently. I am making one change, that being writing in the third person rather than the first. I had never written in first person before and find it a liitle confusing for me.

The main character's name is Daniel. Had not used a name before.

Tuesday morning at Sandy's house

Daniel awoke to a strange sensation between his legs. It was wet and cool. Suddenly he snapped totally awake. Now he remembered he was at his new girlfriend Sandy's house. Even better, he was in bed with the best looking girl he had ever dated, not to mention one who was smart and liked sexual activity. The only question in his mind was about the wet diaper and plastic pants around his loins. She insisted he wear them to bed in case he wet and it looked as if that had happened. He rolled out of the bed and headed to the bathroom for his morning bowel movement.

After a successful conclusion to his mission he returned to the bedroom. Sandy was sitting on the edge of the bed in her wet diaper. She had confided that she wet the bed more often than not. He had never considered diapers for adults before except for the elderly or sick. But she knew how to make them fun for both of them. Daniel had pulled his protection back up, but not very satisfactorily. Sandy looked and smiled "That is why you need to have me change you. Now you will leak when you wet yourself again. Don't worry, you will get used to it." She retaped his disposable and rearranged his pants. She stood and he heard her wetting again. "Oops! These will need a replacement soon." She giggled as she said it. Daniel was enchanted by her giggle and smiled. "Let's have some breakfast"

She prepared eggs and bacon and they ate. She was a good cook and Daniel expressed his appreciation. He remembered that he had been downsized from his job the day before. Sandy said "Take today off from looking for work. Tomorrow you can register at the employment agency for work. You are stressed out and I will take care of you. Now go take a shower and I will change you." She pulled down his pants and untaped his diaper, swatting his ass lightly with a smile.

Daniel stepped out of the shower and shaved. Sandy was in the bedroom with a fresh diaper and pants on the bed. Daniel protested "I don't need those during the day I only have wet at night and had never done that before I met you. It's not fair."

Sandy kissed him on the cheek and said "But I have to wear almost all the time. You don't want me to feel different, do you?. Let me make you all warm and safe. After I shower I will show you how to diaper me. Won't that be fun?" She secured him in his protective garments. He had to admit, he was starting to feel more comfortable with her and her strange interest in diapers.

He sat thinking about how things had changed in the last few days. He had met Sandy at the dentist's offic. More accurately, they had met as she had secured him to the dental chair and had diapered him in the process. His dental work had been rather extensive so she had taken him home to ensure he was OK after the anesthesia. He had recently moved to the town for work and did not know many people there. Sandy's last serious relationship had recently ended. Her boyfriend never had become comfortable with her diapers and had barely tolerated them. He had used that excuse for cheating on her more than once. Sandy had vowed that she would never let a man treat her like that again. Meeting Daniel she had sensed a potential partner she could train to diapers. For one thing, he had hardly objected to he forced diaper wearing at the office. He was cute and about her height.

Sandy came out of the shower with a towel around her hair. She reclined on the bed and gave him instructions. "Because I just showered, you do not need to clean me. Squeeze some lotion on your hand and rub it in." He did so lovingly and sensually. It felt good to touch her. "Now place the diaper underneath me as I lift up. Good. Now pull the front up and tape it to the sides. Get it nice and tight." She had to adjust once. "That is pretty good for first try. You will get used to changing me. That is if you want to?" Of course he would take any opportunity to touch her intimately. "We will soon have no secrets between us. I will check you to see if you are wet and you may do the same for me. It will be fun!"

Daniel was somewhat overwhelmed. He had just put his new lover in a diaper and he had to admit that it was much more enjoyable than he had expected it to be. Now he was pulling a pair of plastic panties up her sexy legs, not able to resist running his hands up and down. "Do you think my legs are attractive? That is why I wear support stockings during the day as I am often on my feet a lot. Now help me on with the pantyhose." Daniel had seen other women put on their nylons, so he knew to bunch up the leg and she arched her foot to help. He drew the hose on her foot and drew them up her leg to the knee. He repeated with the other leg as she stood up. She talked him through the process of smoothing the nylons on her legs and pulled them over her diapered area. "Wasn't that fun?" He had to nod. Next he was told to hold out her bra for her. Of course, he had to make sure the cups were adjusted correctly and secured it in back. He next helped her into her scrubs which only bulged slightly due to the diaper. He knelt and slipped on and tied her shoes. They were "nurse shoes" with about a 2" heel. They hugged and kissed. "Come to the office at noon and I will change you. Why don't you go back to bed for a while. I know you are tired from losing the job."

Sandy left and Daniel did lay down again. He had a lot to think about. He had met the woman of his dreams, but the diapers were strange. Just thinking about Sandy gave him an erection which he relieved by hand. He did fall back to sleep.

• Like 1

Sandy was having coffee with Dr. Christina and Laura the other assistant. They were in a relationship which included diapers. Christina had always had a small bladder and had decided to wear ptotection while working on a patient rather than interrupt her work to relieve herself. Laura and later Sandy had adopted the same technique and had found it convenient and easy. Sandy started the conversation. "Daniel might just be the one I have been looking for. He is taking well to diapers and has actually wet in his sleep the last two nights. Of course, the wet washcloth on his wrist and my suggestions in his ear probably had something to do with it!" They all chuckled.

Dr. Christina added "Marcia our office manger is leaving after this week. She is not comfortable around our diapers. Do you think I could talk Daniel into working here with us?"

"What a great idea!" Sandy said. Then we can keep him diapered 24/7 and change him as needed. I can show him how to run the computer and do the billings. We can also have him do maintenance on the equipment and keep the clinic clean. We'll give him several days of frustration looking for a job in this town. By Friday he will probably be ready for an offer to work for us. I will teach him how to do massage for us. Just think how good a foot and leg massage will feel at the end of a long day!" The three conspirators grinned at each other.

Daniel woke from his nap. He was still dry but need to pee. He started walking to the bathroom, but began to leak and decided to wet as the diaper needed to be changed anyway. He was going to change himself, but his diaper seemed to absorb all his pee. It was already 11:30 so he dressed and drove to the dental office for his promised diaper change. Sandy greeted him with her usual smile, hug and kiss. She reached in his pants and declared him wet, but not ready to leak. She whispered, "Wet again and I will change you. I have the afternoon off so we can spend it together" She reached behind him and said "Now" He did as directed.

• Like 1

Sandy took him to the handicap restroom at the clinic. She undid his slacks and shoes, and proceeded to untape, clean and tape a dry diaper and pants in place. She then climbed up on the changing table and directed him as he changed her. He did much better this time and she told him so. He blushed which she thought was very cute. She would be making him blush in the future and she knew just how to do it!

They walked hand-in-hand to her SUV. She opened the door for him and buckled him in the restraints. He knew from experience that he was in until she unstrapped him. There was a strap extending from the lap belt between his legs which was secured under the seat where he could not reach it. There was also a shoulder harness over both shoulders which was electrically secure as was the lap belt. This was bothering him less as time went by. They went to an Italian restaurant for lunch where they ate pasta and split a bottle of red wine. Sandy made sure Daniel drank most of the wine as they talked about his job possibitities. Sandy alerted him that there was very little hiring going on these days as people were happy to not be laid off with the poor economy in the town. Soon lunch was over and they went to his bachelor apartment. They gave notice at the office and started packing his few belongings which were mainly clothes, CD's and movies. His small entertainment center and furniture had been rented as he had lost much to his ex-wife. At least there were no children to support and his ex had a better job than him. Moving here had been a bit of closure for him. They were able to get most of his stuff in her SUV. Thay would get the rest later. They went back to her house. Daniel realized that it was also his home now. That brought a small smile to him.

Inside she reached down to check his diaper. "Just a little damp. Come to bed right now, my big stud. I am going to fuck your brains out!" He did not need a second invitation. "Undress me." He knelt to remove her shoes. It was a reversal of how he had helped her dress in the morning. He felt closer than ever to her. Little did he know that part of her plan was to keep him so sexually sated that he would be hers forever. He was enjoying the voyage. She placed a pad underneath her as she undressed him and guided him into her. They both climaxed although she spurted a little pee as she came. He did not care, he was falling in love with her. They embraced and changed eash other. She told him to replace her stockings and then knelt and put some on him. "You have such nice looking legs we need to make sure they stay like that." He helped her on with her bra. That was becoming a favorite task as he got to caress her 36-C's.

He wrapped his arms around her from the back and nuzzled her neck. His tenderness made her heart glad. He was taking his direction well and even better, he seemed to enjoy it. Thy moved to the couch and embraced lovingly. "Christina and Laura have invited us to dinner. Laura is quite a cook and we will have fun."

"I really would rather just stay home with you, sweetheart. I am not feeling very social not having a job. All three of you are so successful and I feel out of place" Daniel whined.

"Don't worry. I will be with you. You'll get used to it at their house.". Ther was that phrase "You'll get used to it." How far was this going?"

• Like 1

It was mid-afternoon and they had several hours before their dinner invitation. Sandy suggested that they return to Daniel's apartment and gather the rest of his belongings. She led him to her SUV and secured him. The drive to his apartment was short and they held hands in the front seat. Daniel leaned toward Sandy and kissed her cheek. She smiled.

They noticed that the door to the apartment was open. "Curious" he said. Upon entering, it looked as if it had been ransacked! Worst of all his clothing was gone. "What will I do now?" he whined.

Unbeknownst to him, Sandy had arranged with the apartment manager to donate his clothes to charity and make it look like a burglary. The promise of early vacating of the place did the trick. Daniel had to give 30 days and a months rent. The manager could rent it out for a month and pocket the difference. "We'll just have to get you more. But not today, we need to get ready for our dinner invitation. Let's go home." He was quiet the rest to the way home. He realized that he was beginning to think of Sandy's house as "home".

It was time to get ready. They cleaned and changed each other. The act of Sandy touching his privates still made him a little uncomfortable. He had always "done his own thing" and having someone taking such an intimate interest in his daily hygiene and and clothing was a first for him. But Sandy was all he had ever wanted in a partner. She was smart, sexy, and beautiful. He was even getting used to the diapers. Since he had wet his diapers in his sleep the last two nights, he realized his bladder was getting used to them also. Just being with Sandy made it seem so right. Her reasoning and explanations seemed logical. He was falling in love and that was the most important thing in his life now.

"The clothing you wore yesterday is too dirty to wear. I will throw them in the laundry. Luckily, we are about the same size so you can wear some of my clothes for now. OK?" He had to nod agreement. Sandy planned to start slowly. She pulled a pair of jeans up his stockinged legs. His diaper filled out the butt quite well. It was a little tight. Daniel expressed his concern, but he was informed they were going where all knew he was diapered. She knelt and put him in the same type of shoe she had worn during the day. Slipped them on and tied them. They had about a 2.5" heel. Instead ot a T-shirt, she slipped a camisole over his head. He was pleasantly surprised at the feel. Of course, Sandy rubbing his diaper through the jeans made a favorable impression. "Later" she promised. He seemed to be erect more often than not these days.

They went to Sandy's car. He found the 2.5" heels a little awkward, but Sandy held his arm for balance. He hoped he could get new clothes tomorrow. His bladder started to feel full,he just let it go in his diaper. Sandy saw his reaction and patted his crotch. "Good boy. I will reward you later." He looked forward to that. Her rewards inevitably ended with his climax either in her or in his diapers.

Laura welcomed them at the door. She was wearing a jumpsuit which flattered her figure. Laura said "Jumpsuits can be difficult to remove for toilet purposes, but we do not have to worry about that now, do we Daniel?" He had to shake "no". They entered the living room and both Daniel and Sandy accepted kisses from their hostesses. Wine soon followed. Daniel's wine had been spiked with a diuretic. He would be wetting soon. "So Daniel, how was your day?" Laura inquired.

"Not very good" he responded. " all of my clothes were stolen from my apartment and I have nothing to wear. Sandy loaned me these for tonight and we will shop tomorrow." Sandy winked at her co-conspirators.

Christina said "it's a good thing you are about the same size. Sandy has lots of nice things for you to wear." Daniel thought this was a little odd. He would have normal clothes soon. "Stand up!" he was directed. "Turn around. I love ur shoes! Sandy has such good taste! How do these clothes feel to you?"

Daniel stammered "not too bad. But the heels are a little awkward. The jeans are oK. Can you see my diaper? How obvious is it?"

Laura responded "Noboby will notice. They don't expect to see these things so it will look OK." In reality, anything more than a casual glance showed somrthing was unusual. He did not need to know that. In the meantime several glasses of wine had been placed in his hand and he had nervously drank them. He had to wet and said so. "All of us are wet right now so go ahead and let go." He did so as Laura embraced him and said "What a good man." He blushed.

Soon they sat to dinner. It was a chicken dish with much seasoning. His portion had been loaded woth a fast-acting laxative which took effect in about two hours. Dinner was scrumptious and they lingered. Soon they moved back to the living room. He sat next to Sandy and Christina sat on his other side. Christina checked his diaper and declared him ready for a change. "Is it OK for me to change him, Sandy?" She nodded permission. Christina brouth out a changing pad and set it on the floor. He laid as directed and she unbuttoned his jeans, pulling them down to knee level. "Lift up". He did as told and his hosiery, plastic pants and diaper were revealed. "You are so gorgeous. I can see why Sandy loves you so much." He blushed again. He had never been referrred to as "gorgeous" before. Christina pulled down his pantyhose and pants and untaped his diaper. "These pants are stil dry so you can wear them home." She proceeded to wipe him clean, remarking how sexy genital area looked without hair. Powder, lotion and a freshdiaper followed. His panties and hosiery were replaced and the jeans buttoned back up. He accepted a hug and kiss. "Who's next? I bet we are all wet."

Laura and Christina took turns changing each other on the pad. Daniel tried not to look, but the sight of two foxy ladies semi-naked was irresistable. Afterall, he was still a guy. They were both shaven and he became erect. Next he was directed to show off his diapering talent on Sandy. He did so with some constructive criticism. He was getting better. They soon left after a nightcap.

On the way home, Sandy informed him that they needed to make a quick stop at the grocery store as they were almost out of food. Daniel suggested he stay in the SUV while she shopped but Sandy would have none of that. He reluctantly let her release him from the belts. They walked arm-in-arm which helped his balance as the heels were new to him. "Don't worry, you'll get used to them." That curious expression again. He had drank enough wine to just follow her direction. The store was rather deserted, but one woman saw his shoes and laughed. Sandy defended him saying "Tse are the best for his feet. He has had congenital foot problems since childhood." The woman mumbled a lame apology. The rest of the shopping was without incident.

After loading the trunk, they drove away. Daniel soon realized his bowels were telling him he need a toilet and rather soon. Sandy noticed his squirming and asked if he had to go. Yes, he nodded. "We have just one more stop at the ATM before going home." There were several others waiting for the ATM. Daniel was getting desperate. As soon as Sandy pulled up to the ATM, he complained. "Just use your diaper, we need to change you anyway." No way, he thought. But his bowels betrayed him. He lifted himself off the seat as much as possible and filled the rear of his diaper. Sandy smelt it and smiled to herself. Daniel was as easy to train as she had hoped. He just sobbed.

• Like 1

Very good. Snuck up on him and he didn't even realize what he's gotten into. I wonder where the pantyhose thing is going though. Hmm, what could that be?

Only time for a short one today....

Daniel was mortified. He sobbed out "I just shit my pants! I can't handle this anymore! What am I becoming? You must hate me!". He was fast becoming incoherent. To make a bad situation worse, his bladder let loose without any warning. He felt like a helpless invalid. Sandy will surely want nothing to do with such a disgusting act.

Sandy completed her transaction and set off for home. "It's OK, my love. I still love you and I will take care of you. You are still my precious darling." Secretly she was pleased. The laxative he had been given at dinner had started working. Unknown to him, he had ingested enough to keep him loose for at least 36 hours. Sandy knew how to give him more to cause him to lose control for the forseeable future. She also knew that after several days of this treatment, his control would be marginal for quite some time. The master plan was working well.

Soon they were at Sandy's house.She directed Daniel to bring in the groceries. "Aren't you going to change me? This is horrible and it feel filthy!"

"As soon as we put the shopping away. There are frozen and refrigerated food which will spoil if we leave it out. You bring it in and I will put it away." While he waddled out to the vehicle, she texted one word to Laura: "success." She would know what it meant.

Daniel had to make three trips to the car to fetch the shopping. Sandy was at work putting things away. He helped to get done quicker. He felt humiliated by the whole incident. His diaper area was beginning to itch. Damnit, he needed a change!

Soon they were done. Sandy led him by the hand to the bedrooom. She removed his shoes and his jeans and pantyhose. His shirt followed and soon he was only in diapers and plastic pants. "Come to the shower, poo-poo butt. It's becoming more obvious you cannot take care of yourself so I will do it for you." This caused him to start sobbing again. He seemed to be crying a lot these days. That thought was put on hold as she took off his pants. "At least your mess is contained in diapers so the pants will be easy to clean. Now for the tapes." He almost gagged at the smell of his loose accident. Sandy rinsed him off and cleaned him thoroughly. She dried him after the shower. Daniel was still in a bit of shock. It was becoming natural that she was taking care of his needs. He had not even met her a week earlier! If not for the diapers, he would be enjoying the ministrations of such a sexy lady.

He was led to the bed. Sandy informed him that there were small traces of diaper rash. "you must have sensitive skin. Your diaper was not dirty for very long, so I will apply lots of Desitin to protect you." She donned a set of latex gloves and applied a thick layer to his crotch and behind. He felt her finger up his rectum to "soothe" it. She had inserted a slow-acting suppository. She liked giving him surprises! She then diapered herself and they climbed into bed. He slowly sobbed out "I feel so helpless and useless. I have lost my job and now I am pooping my diaper. The only good thing to happen is meeting you. I am so confused."

"It's OK, honey. I don't mind. I think you are cute in diapers and I enjoy taking care of you. Yes, even dirty diapers are OK. I will never criticize you for using your diapers, my love. After all, I use them also."

"But, but, you don't mess in yours! I feel like my life is out of control."

"Sandy giggled. "Certainly your bladder and bowels are out of control! It's all right. Iw ill make it all better. You'll get used to it."

You'll get used to it? He was hearing that phrase all too often, ususally after something embarassing happened. They hugged, kissed and went to sleep.in each others arms.

Daniel woke needing to poop again in the middle of the night. He tried to roll away from Sandy, but she held him tight. "Just let go, I will take care of you in the morning. A huge wet fart followed. filling his diaper with loose diarrhea. He cried again as she soothed him and they slept again.

Wednesday at Sandy's.--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandy woke first and prepared coffed and breakfast. She shook Daniel awake "Time to get up, lover. We have a new day ahead of us!" Daniel now remembered he had filled his diaper in the night. He thought he was wet also, but did not remember wetting. Could he be losing control in less than a week?

Soon it was cleanup time. She cleaned both of them in the shower, having used the toilet to poop in front of Daniel. "We will have no secrets from each other" she announced. Actually, she had lots of secret plans for him. But eventually, all would be made clear to him. "I think you should go to your old apartment and turn in your keys and sign up at the labor board. Let's get you safe and diapered. We cannot trust you to remain dry." Sadly, Daniel could not put up an argument for his control; there had been too many "accidents" recently.

Sandy left him to dress and do his chores. He looked for his clothes which should have been laundered by now. Actually Sandy had disposed of them so the only clothing in the house has hers. He sighed. At least he wouldn't have to wear panties because he had diapers on. It was too cold for bare legs ans the only hosiery he could find were support stockings. He reluctantly put on some black hose, it would not show too badly at the ankles. He looked for some jeans, but the pair he had worn yesterday were in the washer and it was running. The least feminine slacks he could find had a zipper at the side and a plain front. They were slightly tight and his diaper was more visible than he realized. He found a T-shirt which was tight and a sweater that was light blue. He looked in the mirror, he did not look too strange at first glance. He found brown lace-up shoes with a 2"heel. They would have to do. He would get at least a few men's clothes today, he vowed.

The lady at his former apartment office could'nt help but smile at his appearance. "Find a friend for crossdressing? You look pretty!" He grunted a reply and gave her his key, accepting the last mail in his box. Opening an envelope, he was informed his car needed an emission checkup as his license plate was expiring very soon.

Daniel decided to get his emission test. He was soon informed that his car would not pass unless he put about $2000. in repairs into it. He did not have tha money and his credit cards weremaxed out. What else could go wrong? He went to the Dental clinic and Sandy listened to his story. Unknown to him, she had paid a friend to make sure his car would not pass. Little did he suspect he was the fly and she was the spider. "Are you wet?" she asked. He shrugged and she reached in his pants. "Damp, but not urgent" was the verdict. "Go home and relax. I have scheduled you for a gum disease treatment for 4:00 pm so come back then. Let's go get some lunch."

After lunchat a nearby deli, they returned to the office and a diaper change for Daniel. He went homr and had a private pity party for himself before napping. He returned to the clinic at 4:00. He was greeted by a hug and a kiss from Sandy. She showed him to the "restraint chair" as he came to think of it. She proceeded to treat his gums which stung a little but wasn't painful. Before releasing him from his bondage, Dr. Christina and Laura entered the room and sat down. Dr. Christina said, "Daniel, we have a proposition for you. Marcia our ofice worker is leaving at the end of the week. We will teach you to do our billings, insurance claims and other necessary work. You will also be expected to help clean up and sterilize things around here. We will teach you what you need to learn. We can't pay a lot now, but perhaps we can do better shortly. What do you say?"

He looked at Sandy. She kissed him on the cheek and said "Please take it. We can be together during the day and I will take care of you since you have not taken care of yourself very well. We will provide all your work clothing. You will be expected to wear diapers since we all wear them here. You will be changed as needed. How say you?"

Daniel paused to think. He had no place to stay other than with Sandy. His car probably could not be licensed without money he did not have. He had no clothes and no way of getting any more any time soon. He realized that he had little choice. Working there would certainly solve his immediate problems. Sandy was rubbing his diaper in a suggestive way. "OK, I will try it at least for now."

Laura, Dr Christina and Sandy all cried "great!" and kissed him on the lips. Christina even slipped him a hint of tongue and rubbed his diaper. "It's all set. Come in tomorrow with Sandy and we will get you started. Now we will leave you two lovebirds together! See you in the morning."

Sandy sat nest to him and loosened his restraints around his waist. she undid his (her?) slacks, rolled down his hose, and untaped his diaper. She then stripped herself below the waist. "I have been wanting to do this ever since I first saw you!" She then teased him to an erection and crawled on top of him, back to front and inserted him into her. He was turned on by the helplessness of his situation as she rode him to a quick but explosive climax for both of them. "That's to seal the deal!" She changed him on the chair and also changed herself as she had wet without warning a ittle earlier. They dressed and went home. Daniel had hoped for a trip to the clothing store for some men's clothes, but he was directed in no uncertain tems to go straight home. He obeyed.

They spent a mostly quiet evening at home. Sandy told him a little about he work he would be doing. She added "You will also be expected to help with diaper changes. That means all three of us when we need it. Someonw will change you as needed, but it might not always be me. Laura is into women almost exclusively, but Christina appreciates a nice stiff cock now and then. Part of your job will be pleasing us. You will find out that you are the low man on the totem pole so you will take orders form all of us. Think you can do all of that?"

"It seems kind of complicated," he said. "I just hope I can do a good enough job. You folks are my only friends, it seems. I'm not sure what pleasing you will entail."

Sandy giggled. "For starters, you will be taught how to lick pussy. This is a good time for a lesson. Come to the bedroom." He helped her off with her hosiery and diapers. She directed him to wipe her clean and to start licking. Soon she was writhing on the bed and shouted out directions such as "now flick your tongue on my clit! Oh my God! Yes, yes!" She squeezed his head with her thighs and orgasmed loudly. She involuntarily let a small amount of urine escape. There was a pad on the bed, so no harm was done. "Lick me clean" he was directed and did so. The small amout of leakage was soon ignored. He then rediapered her and replaced her stockings. "You did that well. We will give you more instruction. Remember that every woman likes it differently, so you will have to be flexible. Now I will change you so we can go to bed. You have a big day tomorrow. I will put you back into stockings so you can appreciate how they feel on the satin sheets. Once your diapers are on, I expect them to stay on until I take them off in the morning. Understand, my love?" He nodded agreement.

They crawled into bed and embraced. Sandy was still horny and since Daniel had not come in several hours, he was ready too. They rubbed legs together and rolled around and around. Soon Sandy was on top and they came to another mutual climax. Daniel was amazed. He had never come so many times in a short period, but being with Sandy was a total turn-on. She was even making the diapers feel good. He had not even considered them a week ago. Everything was somewhat overwhelming. They embraced and feel asleep in each other's arms.

Daniel woke from a very restful sleep to a wet diaper. He had slept all night without interruption, but had wet his diaper. At least he had not pooped. Sandy woke and kissed him. "Ready for your first big day at work? Let's get moving." They had coffee and breakfast and visited the toilet for their morning movements. Into the shower where Sandy washed him and he her, but no time for foolishness. "Later" Sandy promised him.

She dressed them in similiar medical outfits over their diapers and stockings. The pants fit him OK, but the lack of a fly felt strange. He realized it was not needed as he was expected to use his diaper. The top took a moment to get used to. Over his camisole courtesy of Sandy, the buttons were on the wrong side. Sandy saw his confusion. "It's OK, you'll get used to it." Damn, there was that saying again. White shoes were laced on him with 2" heels. "Sorry, these are the only spare work shoes I have." She stood up and kissed him. "Time to go".

Sandy led him to her SUV and belted him in. "No use in taking two cars" she said. Daniel's mind wandered. What Sandy said usually made sense, but he felt himself falling more in love woth her everyday. The diapers he was beginning to get used to, but her concern with every portion of his life, including his hygiene, was still not natural. He looked at her and she smiled at him and patted his padded crotch. "It will be so much fun having you work with us! It will help us grow closer!"

Sandy unstrapped him from the SUV seat. She led Daniel into the clinic abd introduced him to Marcia. "Daniel will be working here and we need you to show him how the office syatems work." Then we was taken to the break room where Dr. Christina and Laura were having coffee while waiting for the first patient of the day. You will refer to Christina as 'Doctor or Dr. Christina'. You will call Laura 'Miss Laura" and myself 'Miss Sandy.' This is after all, a professional office. One of us will change you as needed. Understand?" He nodded yes. "Now kneel and kiss the Doctor's hand and the same for Miss Laura." He did as told. I am your direct supervisor and you will take direction mostly from me. But you will also obey the others. OK?" Ne agreed silently. "Now go see Marcia for your training."

Marcia greeted him and began to show him the their billing and bookeeping. Daniel had taken some bookeeping classes in college, so he was able to grasp the system fairly easily. He even made mental notes in areas he thought he could improve their efficiency in the office. Several hpurs passed and Marcia asked him "why do you allow Sandy to put you in diapers when yopu really don't need them? I had to wear protection several years while pregnant with my twins. It felt as if I needed to pee all the time, and occasionally I leaked. After several accidents, I wore diapers for the last two and a half months and for six months after the birth. I hated every day of it. The worst part was my husband treated me like a leper, not even wanting to hug me. I was never so happy when I finally didn't need them any more. You must be miserable."

Daniel replied "it's not all bad. Sandy changes me when I need it. I lost my old job and am hurting for money. I really don't have much choice in the matter!"

"Well. if you don't get away soon, you probably will be in diapers for quite some time. Sometimes these women act like thy enjoy diapers! I can't handle all this any more. It is too wierd and against all of my religious beliefs. Sex should only be for procreation. Look how she has dressed you. It is unnatural, not to mention the woman to woman relationship between Her Majesty and Laura. It is all wrong."

Daniel thought about this. He actually was beginning to enjoy his diapers. Seemingly endless and great sex with a beautiful and willing woman meant. In his experience, many women did not enjoy sex. Marcia seemed to fall into that category. He told her his story about losing his clothes and how he was dependant on Sandy for the time being. She shook her head and frowned.

"Some day you will remember what I say and rue staying in this office. We need to get back to work." She explained about greeting patients and scheduling appointments. Several patients had come and gone. Daniel wondered if they had bben diapered, but it looked like routine exams and cleanings, so he doubted it. No one commented on his clothes as they tended to be preoccupied.

Soon it was noon. Sandy came out and asked Daniel if he were wet. He was startled and looked around to see who heard. Nobody was in the lobby, so only Marcia heard it all. With no reply, she reached down into his diaper and pronounced, "you need a change. And so do I. Follow me to the staff restroom."

Sandy led Daniel to the staff restroom. "Wecall this our changing room among ourselves. Hop up on the table." Daniel was surprised to see an adult-sized changing table against the wall. "i won't haveto restrain you today, will I?" He shook in the negative. She pulled down his pants and rolled down his white support pantyhose. Next, she unsnapped his plastic pants and untaped his diaper. He had a raging hard-on as she wiped him clean. "Is that for me, big boy?" He nodded yes. "I must have it righr now!" She pulled down her slacks, hose, pants and diaper. She climbed up and they came to mutual satisfaction. "The sight of you in diapers turns me on! You will get all the action you ever hoped for" she promised. She cleaned and rediapered him and he did the same for her. As they were leaving, she added "I can feel you leaking into my diaper! They do come in handy!" She giggled and led him out by the hand.

Laura was standing out side the door. "You two wer in there for 25 minuted. It's fortunate I am wearing a diaper otherwise, Daniel would have had my accident to clean up! Have fun?" Sandy winked at her and Daniel blushed. Laura patted him on the butt and smiled. They had a light lunch and resumed working.

Marcia would barely talk to Daniel. He knew she disapproved of anyone wearing diapers unless it was a medical necessity. And extra-marital sex was almost as bad in her eyes. She showed him the rest of his duties the remainder of the work day. She told him "I hope you get what you want. These women are evil".

Just as Marcia was gathering her things, Christina asked her to the office. She was asked if Daniel was ready for his tasks. Marcia replied yes. Christina informed her she could tke tomorrow off with pay. She left happy.

Christina summoned the three others in. She announced "Marcia says Daniel is ready for his duties. Her last day was to be tomorrow, I have given her the day off with pay. Now her negative attitude will be around here no more. I suggest we all have a change and go have a cocktail in celebtation!" They changed and headed to the upscale tavern in the area. Daniel noticed that Laura drove the doctor there as Sandy was securing him to the seat.

They parked and entered the bar. They sat in a circular booth with Daniel between Sandy and Christina. The cocktail waitress came to take their orders. Daniel intended to order his usual beer, but Sandy ordered for them all. "Four Cosmopolitans, please." Daniel noticed her legs were in black pantyhose under a short skirt. Sandy noticed and said, "Look all you like, dear. But this belongs to me." She rubbed his padded crotch.

Soon the drinks came and Laura said "Here's to our new associate!" They drank to that. Soon the discussion turned to Marcia. Laura added "She came to us wearing diapers after her twins' birth. Then she got all Puritan on us. Danni will be a much nicer fit with us!" Danni? No one had called him that in some time. Soonanother drink appeared and was consumed. As they were leaving the waitress said, "Come again, ladies." Daniel was troubled. Did she think I am a woman? They all kissed each other and went to the parking lot. It had been an eventful day.

After they were in Sandy's SUV, Daniel remarked "That waitress thought I am a woman. Are you trying to make me into a woman? I guess these clothes and heels make me seem feminine, but I am troubled by this."

Sandy replied "No, I am just trying to get you to fit in at the clinic. We have only had women working there so patients are used to it. We really want to show you off as someone non-threatening to our female patients. Besides, this way we don't have to buy more clothes for you! We can play dress-up! Doesn't that seem like fun?" Daniel was speechless. He had looked forward to getting some male clothes and being a regular guy at times. Now it seemed more likely he would end up as "one of the girls." He was not sure what to think. Sandy added "you'll get used to it. Hasn't it been fun so far? You must have some liking for diapers since you are sporting a hard-on most of the time." Daniel was hard-pressed to explain that reaction. He had never had so much great sex with a foxy lady in a short time.

Soon they were home. They were not too hungry as they had ordered muchies at the bar. "Besides, you need to maintain your girlish figure!" she kidded. She checked him and asked "when did you wet?"

"It just came out when I stood up" he almost sobbed. Was he starting to lose control during the day? He had wet his diaper several times at the clinic, but he had let loose on purpose. He was confused.

"Well, it's a good thing you had a diaper on, then." She thought good, he is falling even further into my plan. Soon he will be all ours, no other woman will want him. They sat on the couch and kissed. "Now it is time to learn another one of your duties. Take off my shoes and rub my feet." Daniel did as told and Sandy sighed in relief. "I was on my feet all day. These support stockings help, but this is even better. Now take my pants off and rub my legs." Daniel loved the feel of her feet and legs in the shiny hosiery as he ran his hands up and down as Sandy gave him instructions. He paid special attention to the bottom of her feet. She stretched out sensually, reminding herself of a satisfied cat. He had a lot of potential and she meant to make herself essential to him. The three ladies had planned this well.

Sandy decided it was time for them to have a serious talk. She turned on some soft background music and invited Daniel to snuggle nearer. "There is something you need to know about me, my love. Soon after I started working for Christinas I deleloped a urinary tract infection from swimming in polluted water. One of the side effects was limited bladder control, that was not really an issue since I had started wearing diapers at work and Christina and Laura were so supportive. More seriously, I am unable to have children. If you want a woman to bear your child, we need to end our relationship as I cannot give you that. I grew to feel uncomfortable without diapers and now I probably need them almost 24/7. I need you to answer as this is important to out relationship." she hugged and kissed him on the cheek.

"Wow! I am so sorry for your condition. To be totally honest, having kids was not #1 priority for me. My parents were distant and I was an only child. I was not sure I could be a good father so I put it off. I love you so much I would have a difficult time sharing you, even with a baby. To answer your question, I will love and cherish you any way you are. The diapers are taking some getting used to, but I understand they are important to you. You all I ever looked for in a woman beautiful, classy, and sexy."

Sandy gave a cry of delight and he noticed tears running down her cheeks. "I was so afraid you would think of me as less of a woman because I cannot bear children. You have made me so happy I am crying. Now for the big question. Daniel, will you marry me?"

He was speechless for a moment. "I can't believe I've only known you a week, but the answer is a great big YES! I have never met anyone else who makes me feel as good as you. I am falling more in love everyday. And as for the diapers, I guess I'll get used to them!" Sandy actually chanted the last phrase with him.

"Danni, you make me so happy. We will have a lot of fun together. We can announce this to Laura and Christina tomorrow. They will be so happy for us! I look forward to spending the rest of our lives together in diapers. I will take care of you. I dated several men before you and you are the first to accept my diapers. Once, I went without and wet myself during dinner. He never called me again. Another told me to grow up. I never returned his calls. I have come to like my diapers and hope you will also." thy kissed deeply and moved to the bedroom to seal their betrothal. The sex was getting btter all the time. He was able to bring her to multiple orgasms before having a huge climax in her. They rediapered each other and went back to the living room and had some champagne she had chilled. Daniel knew it did not get much better than this.

Yes, go on vacation and enjoy yourself. Whatever you do, though, don't go to the dentist without giving a LOT of thought to the possible outcome!

Sure it's not a plausible story, but it can still be fun to read. And it is!

Actually, if I knew a dental visit would end like this, I would be going more often.

I am back from my trip and hope to write more soon.

Thanks for the comments.

They finished the bottle of bubbly and decided to go to bed. Both diapers were changed and they cuddled and smooched for a while. Their love-making had rendered both satiated for sex for now. They fell asleep in each others arms.

Danni slept through the night. He was sleeping much better not waking up to visit the bathroom. He felt his diaper had been well-used and noticed the sheets were wet. It seemed Sandy had wet so much she had leaked. It was almost time for the alarm so he shook her awake. "Darling, you have leaked."

She slowly woke and felt the sheets. "This has not happened for some time. I guess the champagne got to me. I am not soaked, but must have wet too much all at once. Luckily we have a mattress protector under the sheet. I will throw the sheets in the wash after we have showered. How about some coffee?"

Danni made coffee and started breakfast. Soon it was time to change each other and prepare for work. Danni was dressed as before with hosiery and uniform. Sandy allowed Danni to help change and dress her. They both liked him caressing her breasts before adjusting her bra. He contemplated waking up to her presence every morning for the rest of their lives and found the idea comforting. He smiled slightly. They proceeded to work.

Sorry for the short update, hopefully i will have more time this weekend.

They rode to the office in companionable silence. Sandy took his hand and placed it on her diaper area. She placed hers likewise. they both smiled as Danni kissed her cheek. Last night's events had left them happy but somewhat tired.

They arrived at the clinic before the first patient and entered Christina's office. "We are now officially engaged to be married. Danni accepted last night and we are both ecstatic!" The other two leapt to their feet and hugged the lovebirds. Laura kissed Danni first and startled him by slipping her tongue in his mouth. He knew she liked women so this was surprising. Christina hugged and kissed him next and it was emphatic!

"Welcome to our family. We must celebrate later but now we must get to work. You will call me Miss Laura and obey me at work. Christina is to be called Doctor or Doctor C. One of your duties will be to change any of us as directed. We will be checking your diaper during the day and you will be changed as needed. You will also rub our feet and legs as requested. You are the low person on the pole so any of us can order you as needed. Now man the front desk as out patients will arrive soon."

Sandy led him to his station and showed him a key on a gold chain. "This is a key to the toilet. It is off limits to you by yourself. Your diapers are under our control. We all have this key but you need to earn it." By the time you earn it, however, you probably will be wetting as planned, she thought to herself. She slipped the chain over her head and the key hung between her 36-C breasts. Danni looked at the key and licked his lips. Looking at her breasts was a singular pleasure. She saw his stare and kissed him. "Time to work, lover."

The first patient entered. He knew it was Mrs. Muller. She smiled and asked if he was new and he answered in the affirmative. He buzzed the back and Laura told him to escort her to room #1. He led her back as she playfully patted his diapered bottom. "I know what is worn here. As a matter of fact, I wore them myself not too long ago for some serious work. They can come in handy, n'estce pas?" He had to nod agreement.

The remainder of the morning went smoothly. The billing and collection systems were logical, but he could see room for improvement. He greeted patients some of whom were obviously nervous.

Just before noon he was summoned to the back. The patient was a young woman needing wisdom teeth extracted. She was in the chair which he thought of as the "bondage chair". The restraints had yet to be applied. She was obviously having second thoughts about the procedure. Laura was trying to make her less apprehensive. She walke to Danni and pulled his pants down before he could protest. "This is one of our patients also. Notice the diaper, plastic pants and hosiery. This keeps him safe, sound and harmless. He will help you prepare."

He was directed to help her undress to her bra and panties. He knelt and slipped off her heels and unbuttoned her designer jeans. Her blouse was unbuttoned as he admired her breasts. This earned him a swat on the butt from Laura. Both ladies laughed. He removed her panties and held open a diaper for her. She decided that it was OK as long as she was not the only one in diapers. Little did she know that Laura was wearing also. Scrubs were offered and accepted and she sat down. Laura asked her permission and started applying the restraints. "This is to keep you safe, my dear. The anesthesia occasionally can cause temporary incontinence. This is what we have found to be the best method to keep you safe and secure." Laura started the gas and Danni was sent back to the desk.

Sandy came to check his diaper and pronounced him ready for a change. He was led to the staff restroom and sat on the changing table. She changed him with a little encouragement to his penis. "Later" she promised. She needed a change also so he did the honors. He lowered his head and kissed her on the lips and then on the lower lips. He diapered and her her to dress again. Sandy reflected that he was getting better at it and smiled to herself. Soon he would be all hers, body and soul. They ate a small lunch and went back to work.

About an hour later Danni was summoned to the operating room to attend to the young woman he had diapered earlier. Laura told him to take her to the staff room and change and dress her. Janet, the young lady, was a little groggy as he led her away. He gathered her strett clothes and led her to the change room.

He removed her scrubs and was surprised that she had wet herself almost to the point of leaking. He untaped her and cleaned her diaper area. She squirmed slightly as he thoroughly wiped her. "I was told you need to be rediapered as the gas sometimes can cause temporary leakages. Is that OK?" She nodded as he was taping another disposable in place. The jeans wer tight and the diaper bulged slightly.

He led Janet to the lobby where her mother was waiting. Sandy gave the mother several diapers in a paper bag and informed her to diaper her daughter at least until the next day. The mother smiled and agreed, as she had been a patient there herself.

• Like 1