LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scoop The Poop

Daily Banter (Sounds nicer than "Shoot the ****)

4,967 topics in this forum

• 7 replies
    • 4 replies
  1. One Cup

• 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 9 replies
  2. "local" news

• 0 replies
  3. Body care

• 4 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 14 replies
  4. So very busy

• 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 12 replies
  5. Which is it?

• 7 replies
  6. I'm back home!

• 8 replies
    • 21 replies
  7. There's snow on the lawn!

• 10 replies
  8. Binge and purge.

• 3 replies
  9. Stocking up on Bambinos

• 1 reply
  10. The Christmas Haul?

• 19 replies
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Larry saw the nurse take his baby into the bathroom to help her get sorted, and so he walked over to the utility closet and started to get things together to clean the floor up.  One thing he had learned about how hard it was for them to staff the school, was that though this was a K-8 school, and had the rooms they needed for it, the lack of staff meant they only had one custodians, so teachers had to clean up their own rooms as much as they could, and Sixth to  Eighth graders had one teacher to share among the six classes of students, so they used a lot of assistant non-certified staff to support the teachers, one non-certified staff member per classroom, and the certified teacher took turns visiting each of the classes over the course of three days, getting to see each class once.  For a while, the fifth graders had one teacher to share between two classes in the same way, but now he was there, they were going to have one fifth grade teacher for each class. They had asked him if he could help out the middle school teacher, but he told them he wasn't endorsed for middle school, so they had to put him in the fifth grade position for this year.  He did promise to do some extra training so he could be endorsed within the next year, and he said that he'd be happy to help out the middle school teachers when his own class was at music or something where they usually had a planning period.  That was one of the things they liked about him, and though he wasn't endorsed for it, at least he could give the middle school kids three extra hours over the course of the three days of having an extra teacher in the classes, so the teacher asked that he helped with the sixth graders.  He had papers that let him teach K-6. "My name is Larry Hauches (Hawks)," Larry told her.  "I'm so sorry about little Sarah.  She's been having problems, but doesn't like to admit she's having trouble staying dry.  I've been trying to work with her at an easy pace because before she came to stay with me, I hadn't seen her.  My sister and I don't talk a lot, but it seems she's kept having a baby from me, and now, she can't seem to take care of her anymore." He frowned and looked at the nurse. "You're not going to give my sister or me a hard time, are you?  I think she's out on the streets which is why she put her daughter on the bus suddenly and only told me about her when she was already on her way.  She figured since I had just come back to the states from Japan that I should have money to provide for her, but it just doesn't work like that, and the girl was already on the bus, so what was I to do?  Send her on the streets?  Send her to strangers in the Welfare system?  I wouldn't do that to her no matter what the situation was, not unless I really had to, you know?" Larry frowned but knew he had to lay stuff out on the table, even though it was all a lie, if he was to protect this little lady from going back into the system and likely getting back with people that didn't care, or worse, with people that would actually hit her for stupid things that were not her fault, like the toileting problems she was having.
    • Booster has to be rectangular. I have seen some that cover the whole inside, by laying over the leak guards.
    • My sentiments exactly buddy. Well said.
    • So the way he hid it was wrong, but I would give him the benefit of the doubt for now, I know there are some people that do meet up with other dls and whatnot but most of the time it's not in a sexual capacity, it's usually meeting in a public place or coffee shop and meeting each other, those that are more comfortable with meeting other dls go to events and conventions etc. I myself would love to meet other dl people but I don't have the courage to actually do it.  Try talking with him and get him to  tell you the whole picture without pressure. He's lucky to have someone that isn't turned off (pushed away)  by the diapers and leave.