LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Rubber Panty Club Is BAck

DailyDi restored What functions he could. But not quite what it was, As it is , it has two things,: Topics and Images, which means albums. The original owner is nowhere to be found and I have no powers of moderation or Admin. The member list has gone "private". Just what happened I do not know

@DailyDi

I just had a question:  Being that I also deal with databases, is there a way to bring information out of the database on the server, so you would be able to see who is a member of the club in question?  I know that you have to have the content in order to put it back the way it was, and that is why you keep your content AND the databases updated.  I know that several clubs may have closed, but wondered if even if the club is closed, if the databases that are maintained may have a list of the members of such clubs?

Just curious?

Also, I would HATE to lose my "Club, because that is ONE of the places where I can also talk to many of my friends there...........I also have started writing content there as well, and I would hate to lose what I have :)

Brian

The members list is set to private. Only the club owner and I can see the list. I could change it back to public but not knowing why it was changed I wouldn’t want to expose people who don’t want to be. 

• Thanks 1

Well, maybe some of the members would be happy to return if they know that the club has been re-animated, albeit a bit on the zombie  side. As it stands now, the club has neither andmin nor mods unless someone gets back here. Maybe DailyDi should have a talk with the owner

Orignally it had no images and two kind of subforums. Now, it just has "Topics" and "images", which is fine

As I said, I was considering a RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME club, but the anti-social nature of ABDL's would make it uselss

Maybe this and the couple of other clubs I saw in this same condition some 9 momths ago was not the result of owner or mod activity but of some foul-up at the software end of things

1 hour ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Well, maybe some of the members would be happy to return if they know that the club has been re-animated, albeit a bit on the zombie  side. As it stands now, the club has neither andmin nor mods unless someone gets back here. Maybe DailyDi should have a talk with the owner

@Little BabyDoll Christine

i am not sure if this is possible, but Maybe @DailyDican add you to the club, and then as can happen sometimes, go into the SQL Database and make you an owner?  I know that there are a couple of things you can do as admin if for example you forget your password, you can then edit it on the database:  This way, an admin isn't totally locked out of the forum they make.  Some admins may have accounts they use in case of a foul up, so they can STILL get in to manage the forums.  I've done that on mine, because its a PAIN to keep entering the SQL database all the time :)

Brian

I rejoined the club before I posted/ O was a ,e,ber but left when it was dead for sure. It is only alive now because DailyDi went in and did a few things

I would  urge the Admins/mods to get in touch with the owner of this club to "park it or drive it", In its revived form, it is morphing into something else. And, since I am the most active agent here, it will be more in my "image and likeness", which is only natural. There will be much more emphasis on images and these would be in albums since the reflect personal tastes. I only put one image without an album since it is a generally applicable one. Also, If the club gets changed in ownership, I would put new content in the avatar and profile image and maybe make a few other changes in style and culture

As it is now, the club is being used and sort of run by "squatters" and it is still really in limbo. With  no controlling agency, it is a "loose end" and can be exploited by malicious external forces, which, I suspect, given some of the bizarre and incomprehensible names and nearly empty profile info sections I see, are already here, as can all the carcasses of dead or abandoned clubs. It would be a good idea for the Admins to go through the club list and see what other derelicts are around and deal with them. since, more likely than not, they constitute a cybersecurity hazard and we have seen what those can do

I wish the software allowed for multiple owners, then I could add you without removing the original owner who is still somewhat active here.

If you know who he is. He needs to be made aware that he is putting the site at risk. He is at the least being a jerk and a danger

I am not sure I would wish to be an. If I did, I would have started a new club

A Thought has occurred to me. The clubs could have been hijacked and not be under the control of the owners at all. Anything behaving anamolously needs attention to secure, contain and protect the site from danger

...so it seems that the club isn't really back, but just sort of there. 
Does the "owner" of a club have certain responsibilities, or is that simply the term for the person who started a club?

19 minutes ago, vvp39 said:

...so it seems that the club isn't really back, but just sort of there. 
Does the "owner" of a club have certain responsibilities, or is that simply the term for the person who started a club?

Just the person who started it.

vvp39 and I were both memberts of the club when it was fully functional, yet, apparently when whatever happened happened, we were ejected when the club went "private". The would tell me that the member list is not representative of anything because if it were, we would not have lost contact and it would still have looked normal to us. Now, if an admin can look at the list, they will see the rank of each member. I know Waddlegirl was also a member. There should be a conversation between the admins and the owner. Also there are two other clubs like this one that I found when I went through the list of them. So something is up, maybe something went wrong when the software company did and update