LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My new Grandpa!

Hi guys! So recently I've been on discord a lot lately. And I met this guy on a discord server named Paul. He's 72 and lives in Canada. We got to talking and he liked me so much that he volunteered to be my new Grandpa. He's very nurturing, and very loving. He thinks I'm the sweetest little grandson he's ever had, and I couldn't agree more. I love him so much. We just instantly clicked and hit it off very well. I told him about my childhood and what it was like for me growing up. He said he would have loved to take care of me back then. He's so nice! He's EVERYTHING I wanted in a grandpa. And he likes cartoons like me and wears super dry kids diapers too. And he said that when I was 7 and 8 back then, he would have put me back in diapers to keep my pants dry and he would have said that I was a big boy for that so that I wouldn't feel ashamed for wearing diapers when I was little. I'm so grateful and blessed to have a grandpa like him now, especially because I was never really close with my REAL Grandpa and I didn't really know a lot about him. But I guess God has a way of finding people for me to bond with, and I LOVE him so much for that.

• Like 6