LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Some AB didn't pay their locker fee.

Part of me hopes he finds a locker full of bondage gear or sex toys.

I was almost laughing as he kept pulling Disney clothes, and didn't put Disney and AB together.

1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

Fifty cents a diaper. What a bargain. 

I have some (a lot) 50¢ diapers, they are bad. Not very absorbent and poorly designed. The cloth like backing is multiple pieces so the tabs don't pull against each other. 

• Like 1

Wow, if some AB would've stumbled across that sale, cha-ching! They would've made quite a bargain. Lots of adult diapers. Damn that was quite a stash! Though I do give credit to the guy for not totally freaking out when he found out what the ABDL gear was. He could've said a lot worse than just calling us weirdos. Especially for a poor normie who stumbled into it and was slapped in the face and shocked with it.   Ah, the very end! Haha! He is a good sport after all. 🤣

• Like 1

And so far no one is commenting on what he is wearing at the end of the video as he walks out of the frame of the shot , and what you see includes below the waste....  You have to jump to near the bitter end....

10 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I never did understand tucking your shirt into your diaper.

He's obviously not an adult baby

The original owner had a bit of a hoarding problem.  I would use them as I buy them.  I can't imagine having that many diapers in storage.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, spark said:

The original owner had a bit of a hoarding problem.  I would use them as I buy them.  I can't imagine having that many diapers in storage.

Especially considering how much a locker that size can cost per month!

• Like 1

Damnnnn....all that for a BUCK!!!  Holy Hanna what a score.  That guy needs an online store or something.  He'd sell out fast if he prices those diapers right....

On 4/23/2024 at 7:10 PM, spark said:

I bet the ABDL who owned this locker has an EPIC at home stash.  At least....I'd like to think so....

• Like 1

There is a show on cable TV called “Storage Wars” where they show the auctioning of abandoned lockers and then reveal what they found and approximate values. The one locker had probably 30 boxes marked adult diapers. They are not allowed to inspect any boxes so they never really know what they are buying. Most of the bidders passed, one guy won the locker for a couple hundred bucks. It turned out these were some type of institutional diapers probably for a nursing home. He took a lot of razzing from the other bidders but he was thrilled because he had the knowledge that he could sell easily and make $2,000.00. I question how good this guy is a flipping lockers, a little bit of research would show him the value of these quality adult diapers. I had a friend that got into buying estate sales, he was telling me that he had five cases of Depends adult diapers size large. He wasn’t sure if he could sell and considered throwing them away. He put them on Craigslist as a lark and sold out in less than 24 hours. He was hoping to find more in the future!

That was alot of money down the drain. And he said they don't sell well at markets, maybe because they don't want to be embarrassed buying them out in public like that for people to see..... a private sale and that guy would be making alot of money 

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Young1 said:

That was alot of money down the drain. And he said they don't sell well at markets, maybe because they don't want to be embarrassed buying them out in public like that for people to see..... a private sale and that guy would be making alot of money 

Totally. Besides how you gonna lug multiple bags of diapers out of a flea market and back to the car?

• Haha 1

He so could have done some research and would have been able to unload all those Diapers. May have taken longer then he wished but, would have made his money…..  and oh boy some ABDL is not happy the lost that locker…. Hope all is well with them. 

Wondering what happened to the AB/DL who once had that locker tbh

Hopefully they're okay, but I have a bad feeling that something went very wrong. I fear that they may have died or something. Especially with how any AB/DL with good sense would make damn sure that all their locker fees got payed if they had that many diapers in their storage locker.

• Like 1