LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Greta Thunberg?

Found on another forum.

Am I the only one seeing the clear outline of a diaper here, especially on the 1st attached pic? I'll be honest, I admire her actions & diapers are maybe a clever way for here to manage long sittings...giver her age (21), I doubt she's really struggling with bladder issues.

image_196145.jpg

image_196144.jpg

• Thanks 1

When you're being arrested 20 times in a row in the same spot so all the legacy media press can have their climate propaganda pics.
You might indeed need diapers.

In my honest opinion, we'd be better off feeding her to a polar bear tho 😛 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, absorbance irrigator said:

When you're being arrested 20 times in a row in the same spot so all the legacy media press can have their climate propaganda pics.
You might indeed need diapers.

In my honest opinion, we'd be better off feeding her to a polar bear tho 😛 

Stop trying to poison the polar bears.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, diaperguy85 said:

Since she's such a climate activist, she'd better be in cloth diapers! Be kinda hypocritical of her to be in anything else! 🧷😋🧷

People like her don’t really care about the environment they just want the attention 

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Rachael-Little said:

People like her don’t really care about the environment they just want the attention 

We all know she's an attention whore, a hypocrite, and little more than a figure-head for a movement. I've always compared her to a goblin, personally 😋

• Like 1
4 hours ago, freswith said:

I suggest you Google "fetal alcohol syndrome".  Poor Greta, she went to a "Special School".  She may have other problems.

She's quite open about being autistic but that's no reason to doubt her intellectual abilties, as for her "special school" she simply comes from a country that actually gives a damn about helping people, probably part of the reason she's working so hard to stop us from destroying ourselves.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
1 hour ago, Lyra said:

She's quite open about being autistic but that's no reason to doubt her intellectual abilties, as for her "special school" she simply comes from a country that actually gives a damn about helping people, probably part of the reason she's working so hard to stop us from destroying ourselves.

I mostly question her intellectual capabilities on what comes out of her mouth, rather than the shape of it.

She better be in cloth diapers or her climate change arguments are all moot! Me on the other hand use all three. Disposable hybrid and cloth

You people are all horrible. She has something she believes in and stands up for it. You question her motives, and you are suggesting murder. The media made her the icon she is. There are hundreds and thousands of climate activists but none of them will get any press if she shows up.

• Like 9
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
7 hours ago, freswith said:

I suggest you Google "fetal alcohol syndrome".  Poor Greta, she went to a "Special School".  She may have other problems.

There's nothing wrong with debating whether her form of activism is helpful to her cause, but comments like this are simply disgusting and unnecessary.

---

As a side note, attacking climate activists for supposed hypocrisy is ridiculous. People do what they have to do to get by. Even if she needed to wear disposable diapers that isn't the mark against her that people think it is.

Global Warming is a systematic, global problem, almost 100 percent driven by corporations. One person wearing a disposable diaper isn't the problem. The issue is the lack of laws and regulations that allow corporations to run wild in polluting the planet without having to face any consequences. 

One of the biggest lies driven about climate issues is the way in which corporations try to shift the blame from themselves to individuals, who often have little say in the products that they need to use to get through their lives.

• Like 9
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Few things show the demographics of DD like a topic like this.

Guys, if you want to disagree with science and evidence then be my guest, there is unfortunately nothing I can do to make you see reason.

But some of the posts here are crossing a line. Making disparaging comments about mental health issues and neurodivergencies does nothing but make you look bad. She's a young woman who believes in something and is out there trying to make a difference. You don't have to agree but you do have to follow the rules here (ie. "don't be a dick.")

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
57 minutes ago, DAQ said:

You people are all horrible. She has something she believes in and stands up for it. You question her motives, and you are suggesting murder. The media made her the icon she is. There are hundreds and thousands of climate activists but none of them will get any press if she shows up.

I don't question her that much, mostly her travel. I DO question the adults that used her when she was still underage, and those that still use her.

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I don't question her that much, mostly her travel. I DO question the adults that used her when she was still underage, and those that still use her.

What is wrong with traveling. She is famous for traveling by train whenever possible, the least carbon intensive way possible. I see this all the time, "you are protesting the wrong way." It's a really easy way to dismiss the argument without ever having to even consider it.

20 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

So THAT is what you meant when you implied that she would poison polar bears! Clearly I am not smart enough to understand that this is a stand in for potential childhood exploitation and capitalizing on fame! I am sorry. I was not smart enough to see it!

I've think I have finally figured ot why I found this entire thread abhorrent from start to finish. 

The very premise of looking for diapers on public figures strikes me with the same energy as people looking at "Trans watch" conspiracies. Why does it matter? What do you gain? Why is it your business? 

Furthermore if she is wearing a diaper now what? If she needs it medically you're a dick for making fun of a disabled person, if she is using it as a tool, you're a dick for wishing that people should suffer, and last but not least, hypothetically she is an abdl going into a stressful situation and it is comforting. I would HOPE that a bunch of people on an abdl forum could muster the tiniest bit of empathy. I have been disappointed. I'll stick to my original statement. 

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, DAQ said:

What is wrong with traveling. She is famous for traveling by train whenever possible, the least carbon intensive way possible. I see this all the time, "you are protesting the wrong way." It's a really easy way to dismiss the argument without ever having to even consider it.

Nothing wrong with traveling, unless of course you are chartering a vessel of any sort to do the travel when there are already available vessels traveling the route. She's all for limiting her carbon footprint, then goes out and blocks traffic making all that traffic create more carbon emissions. That's being hypocritical. 

21 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

That's the same joke I would make about feeding anyone to a polar bear, of any political bent. I don't think it's healthy for polar bears to eat humans.

As for the rest, I never made fun of her for any perceived disabilities, nor did I comment on whether she is wearing a diaper. I personally don't think she is. 

About looking for pics of celebrities wearing diapers, or anything else, blame the media for chasing them all over earth taking their pictures and posting them where everyone can look at them. If this doesn';t interest you, why did you even open the thread?

Cult of the climate,.
Cult of the woke,..
Cult of vegan,..
Cult of the vaccine,..

Meanwhile the top 0.0001 percent have amassed power and wealth beyond imagining.
While we are fighting amongst ourselves.

And when their agenda is successful and plan complete.
Do you think there will be a place there for all you brave cult warriors  ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
6 hours ago, absorbance irrigator said:

I mostly question her intellectual capabilities on what comes out of her mouth, rather than the shape of it.

Yeah. She's quite the idiot. Should shut up if she wants to make herself look better.

On 4/9/2024 at 9:59 AM, DAQ said:

She needs to show she is serious. You can talk talk talk but if you dont act on it then your just trying to get fame and fortune.

Cloth diapers and not disposable then she is serious.

Just now, MegaChar said:

She needs to show she is serious. You can talk talk talk but if you dont act on it then your just trying to get fame and fortune.

See I am, and doing it in style!

received_1207834503957620.jpeg

On 4/9/2024 at 2:38 PM, absorbance irrigator said:

Cult of the climate,.
Cult of the woke,..
Cult of vegan,..
Cult of the vaccine,..

Meanwhile the top 0.0001 percent have amassed power and wealth beyond imagining.
While we are fighting amongst ourselves.

And when their agenda is successful and plan complete.
Do you think there will be a place there for all you brave cult warriors  ?

Interestingly, they seem to be the ones who do all the talking and when someone else has a different opinion those folks get shut up. Humans are freaking hard to understand.

For somebody who people accuse of being an attention whore- she is does a great job getting their panties in twist.   People making those type of disgusting comments should be embarrassed for yourself. 

I don't think there is anything diaper-related to in the picture, and it's become an outlet for people to behave like immature  kids who need a time-out.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, MegaChar said:

See I am, and doing it in style!

received_1207834503957620.jpeg

Interestingly, they seem to be the ones who do all the talking and when someone else has a different opinion those folks get shut up. Humans are freaking hard to understand.

Do I need to keep talking just so you don't feel like you've won? The people I have called out are still horrible and I still can't understand this idea of why anyone who speaks out needs to be perfect or their argument is invalid. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, MegaChar said:

You mean like you are doing all the talking when somebody has a different opinion than you.

FTR- we don't know if she is wearing diapers (I don't see it).   We do know that Greta is very serious about climate change and started at a relatively young age.  It's just my opinion, but I think getting all twisted and horrible over somebody who expressing concern for climate change is pretty stupid.  The reality is, whether you're willing to admit it, is that we aren't doing enough to combat climate change.  It's manmade, even if that fact upsets people.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
15 hours ago, spark said:

You mean like you are doing all the talking when somebody has a different opinion than you.

FTR- we don't know if she is wearing diapers (I don't see it).   We do know that Greta is very serious about climate change and started at a relatively young age.  It's just my opinion, but I think getting all twisted and horrible over somebody who expressing concern for climate change is pretty stupid.  The reality is, whether you're willing to admit it, is that we aren't doing enough to combat climate change.  It's manmade, even if that fact upsets people.

@spark@DAQ

I also don't see anything that indicates that she is wearing diapers in either of the photos.  However, I must RESPECTFULLY point out that she may BE disabled. As such, she deserves the same considerations that are given to anyone that is not, and when disabled, you are given special considerations that make it so that people know of your limitations.  These "limitations" are why they design IEP programs for people in this position.  Greta, if she is autistic, deserves the same respect as anyone else that is autistic, or who is dealing with other conditions that may be a challenge to her, as we do not know what problems/issues or situations she may deal with on a daily basis, and if disabled, she should be given consideration for her limitations.

I have limitations myself, and even though I wanted to be able to do things with my peers "exactly like they do," I realized that there are things that I CAN do with my peers, just like they do it, and there are things I can do that they can do, but I may have to have adaptations made so that I can participate with them, and have fun doing it, and there are things that, regardless of how many times I wish I could do something, I am unable to do it, and that is something that I realize is NOT the end of the world.  I can't Drive, but I can use my computer and help others with those types of issues.  @Elfyand @Cute_Kitten and @Kita Sparkles could probably write 5 books and have them published before i ever get even one published.  Even so, what I am saying is that some people are BETTER at things than other are.  When you aren't as good at something as others are, you ask for help, and then your peers help you to LEARN to do something.  You may need help again and again and again, and you may have to repeat something ad nauseam:  The word FAIL, I saw somewhere could mean:

"First Attempt At Learning" and BOY, is that the TRUTH!   I know that I lost my temper and cried MANY times, because I just was not understanding WHY I could NOT understand why I was "so dumb" and my teachers would say that I am not dumb, it just may take me LONGER than my peers to get the same concepts. or complete the same work assignments.  They always tried to find a POSITIVE for EACH negative I would bump into, and I can say I THANK them for that!  They made me see that I concentrate on what I can do to better myself, and do my best at what I CAN do, and NOT worry about the things i can not do!  That is important to people in my position, because there is always gonna be some asshat that is gonna try to trip me up or make it harder for me, but I always gave it my best, and even then, it was not always resulting in the results I would have hoped for Grade wise (I wanted a "B", I Got a "C", or I wanted an "A" and I got a "B", and even there were times I got the dreaded "D" or "F".)

My point is that:  It does NOT matter whether someone is disabled or not.  If someone has struggles, they have to deal with them just like anyone else does:  They may have to ask for help, and they may be RELUCTANT to do that, as they may think they don't need it when they actually WANT the help and they may not know how to ask for it.  People also may not think they need help when they do actually need it.   That's why there are people who are trained to "pick up" on subtle "cues" that someone may need help.

Being Disabled, means that you have to deal with all of the struggles a non-disabled person deals with, ON TOP of your own disability, and that can get in the way of learning, understanding, coping, and all that:  It may take you longer to do something, or longer to understand the basics, and I know of people who are dealing with Autism, and Down Syndrome, and stuff we can do every day that we consider SIMPLE, like getting dressed properly, or  doing the dishes, or doing laundry may be something that they would have to have help doing.  Heck, they may even need someone to help them use the bathroom, or change them if they need to, or if they wear and use diapers for that.

As far as Greta goes:  I don't know what struggles, issues or problems that she faces every day, but If she is indeed autistic, she deals with issues that may be unique to her, or unique to her condition, and if dealing with other disabilities, she may, and likely does deal with others as well:  There are many here on DD that are considered autistic, and there are those that are considered disabled.  either way, they may wear diapers for need, or they may wear them for comfort, or whatever the reason, but the main idea here is they are special and unique, just like Greta is:  she has her strengths and her weaknesses, her aptitudes and her shortcomings, but she is a person who has her opinions, her beliefs, her likes and dislikes, but she is allowed to have those, and whether we agree with them or not, the beauty of that is that we don't HAVE to agree with what someone says, but we should RESPECT each others views, as @DailyDi says "we are all welcome here" :)

15 hours ago, spark said:

I think getting all twisted and horrible over somebody who expressing concern for climate change is pretty stupid.  The reality is, whether you're willing to admit it, is that we aren't doing enough to combat climate change.  It's manmade, even if that fact upsets people.

I agree with @sparkGreta and others who have concerns about the environment are speaking out, and doing what they feel is right, and doing what makes them feel like they are doing something that helps the planet.  If she wears disposables or she wears cloth, she wears diapers, and that should not change the IMPORTANCE of the message that she is trying to get across:  The fact is that she is concerned about the environment,  and the fact is, that we are NOT doing enough to combat climate change, and I don't know if we could change and correct the damage that has ALREADY been done, but we are making changes.

You also have to understand that there are people who may NOT want to wear cloth because of the work involved.  For those that CAN wear cloth, and can deal with washing diapers every week, that's cool and awesome, but there are those (like me) that wear diapers for need, and do not want to mess around with folding cloth diapers so they are ready to use, or having to wash cloth diapers each week:  For those individuals, disposables work well :)

Respectfully,

Brian

• Thanks 1