LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

drinking more to wet

Do you deliberately drink more so you can wet your nappy more often and with larger amounts? Or do you carry on 'as normal' and don't do anything different?

I currently can only wear nappies some days int he week and I deliberately drink more so I can enjoy the wet nappy sooner and for longer. Tea is my favourite. For some reason, drinking a hot cup of tea fast makes me wee sooner. I love the feel of the nappy saggy and heavy.

• Like 1

I don't do anything different as I prefer the feeling of a dry diaper. A wet diaper is not comfortable or enjoyable to me so I'm not about to do anything that makes that more likely or more frequent.

Why would I do that.? It would be unnatural and "trying too hard" and make me self-conscious and totally destroy immersion

Nothing voluntarily for me but in the summertime I do have an affinity for watermelon. I do love eating really good watermelon and the better it is 5he more I eat. Need I say more?

• Like 2

From what I remember, most people actualy drink less water than they should. I know I have this issue myself. In part, cause if I drink enough, I wake up a couple times a night to pee.

I'm a weekend diaper warrior.  That said, I drink one gallon water per day Mon - Friday then Saturday and Sunday I live on rum and coke.  No overnight diaper with stuffer can make it 12 hours without leaking.  The rum completely dehydrates me through the non stop wetting.

• Like 1

I used to get large half gallon jugs of ice tea and drink one or two of them over a weekend or evening for filling my diapers faster!

Haven't done that in a while, ice tea has sort of been replaced with beer, but to a lesser extent. I'm not going through a 12 pack over the weekend, not even a six pack, really. Maybe I have to step up my game..... or not lol.

I also like to have a gatorade before I go to bed, plus a cup of water. Usually fills a diaper very nicely overnight! Unless I was kinda dehydrated. 

• Like 2

Absolutely, I drink not far from a liter an hour of water combined with beer sometimes. No words to describe the nice feeling of a long pee.

• Like 1

And water toxicity.  Years ago a radio station ran a contest for a free Wii and the idea was who could drink the most water within a specific time.  A woman wanted to win it for her kids but died of water toxicity.  The poor kids probably never looked at another video game system in their lives and the radio station got sued big time.  What a stupid idea in the first place!

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/jury-rules-radio-station-jennifer-strange-water-drinking/story?id=8970712

I really like to drink beer when diapered. I do like beer and also like using my diapers.  When I get diapered,  I relax my bladder and just let the pee flow, I don't hold it at all.

Occasionally,  I'll drink very little,  so I can get maximum time out of a single diaper, but most of the time,  I drink more and soak several diapers. 

I don't drink alcohol - at all - ever.   But seems that I can guzzle large volumes and yet I still can't fill a high capacity product in under 12 hours.  Usually, going on about 15 hours I gotta get it off because it just stinks!   Every now and then my flood gates open and I pee every 30-60 minutes... but there doesn't seem to be any trigger for it that I've identified.  One thing for certain - caffeine will not do it.  (and I have to be careful of my intake due to high blood pressure anyway)

I don't know if I drink more, but I know that I pee more often (with/without) a diaper on when I drink tea or coffee than when I drink water or milk.

But I also know that I pee more often when I wear a diaper, probably because over the years my body got used to not having to "hold" when I wear a diaper. But whether or not I pee more liquid over time when the diaper is on, I'm not sure about.

• Like 1
On 4/16/2024 at 6:18 PM, JWolf72 said:

. I just like being in wet diapers!

Me too :)

On 4/19/2024 at 1:21 PM, Spanky said:

Occasionally,  I'll drink very little,  so I can get maximum time out of a single diaper, but most of the time,  I drink more and soak several diapers. 

Yes, I'm like that. Depends on the diaper, what I'm doing during the day and stuff like that

I fill my water bottle up and add some lemon juice.. makes it easier to drink quicker with the flavor and the lemon seems to make me go more.. something I noticed when would go out to eat and they would put lemon in water.  

Other times, an enema usually leads to more output for a couple hours afterwards.