LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Patreon ABDL purge

Lyra

It looks like Patreon is removing all of it's ABDL content creators. Thus far the following have been removed that I'm aware of -

Sketchman
Hof Bondage
FloofnFluff
LazyBlazy
Kuma Dasai
Lillith Fetish
WishiBerri
RedModa
PizzaBagel
AhBagels
CrissieBaby
Personialis
Kawaiiomo
PaddedRoom
Muyx
PaddedUlf
goodboycomics
ThatShadowhare
Gordo
Pandaruuyo

I'm sure more are coming soon. Please make sure to check on anyone you're following to see where they're moving their platform to.

I don't really know what alternatives are out there for patreon alternatives but I'm sure we'll know more soon

• Sad 1

I'm very torn about this as far as Patreon goes. I have several artists that I support that were hit by this purge, but I also have many artists that I support on Patreon for other topics. Part of me wants to completely be done with Patreon, but another part of me doesn't.

1 hour ago, Orion said:

You can add Mellow Sadistic and MaybeMee to that list too. 

I saw that Piece of Soap was still there, but who knows for how long.

I said this on the other thread, but I'm sorry to everyone this happened to and I hope they find other platforms that can/ will support them.  Writing is/was either a main source of income or an additional source of income in these crazy inflation times. . 

• Sad 1
14 hours ago, id0ntknow said:

Sorry, but what is Web Version 3?

"Decentralized internet". Internet is currently on web version 2(centralized internet).

In Web 3, all content creators would be living in their own echo chamber and conduct actions in a decenteralized way. Payment would be decentralized

I got bit by this as well. I know I had some peeps on Patreon that found me here. I'm on Subscribestar now at https://subscribestar.adult/solsombra. There will be a new chapter of Little Lady Briana there tomorrow at 9am!

I'm not 100% sold on using Subscribestar, but it's been a place to land. If I do end up moving, I'll comp anyone who went to Subscribestar for what they paid over there. Either way... just trying to sort the chaos out and get some ABDL stories out to my fans. 

I really didn't want to deal with this, this week. Or ever.

22 hours ago, id0ntknow said:

Does anyone here know how to get pixiv/fanbox to accept my credit card? It lets me put in the info, but then declines the card.

Looks like they operate in Japan, you might need to see if you can use your card internationally or try using Paypal.

1 hour ago, barnburner said:

Looks like they operate in Japan, you might need to see if you can use your card internationally or try using Paypal.

I tried using Paypal, but I don't want to link my card to that account. I've had issues with that in the past, and would like to avoid having them again if I can. I'm going to try a prepaid card, and see if that works.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, SolSombraYSoldados said:

I got bit by this as well. I know I had some peeps on Patreon that found me here. I'm on Subscribestar now at https://subscribestar.adult/solsombra. There will be a new chapter of Little Lady Briana there tomorrow at 9am!

I'm not 100% sold on using Subscribestar, but it's been a place to land. If I do end up moving, I'll comp anyone who went to Subscribestar for what they paid over there. Either way... just trying to sort the chaos out and get some ABDL stories out to my fans. 

I really didn't want to deal with this, this week. Or ever.

How did you get approved so quickly!?

I seem to be stuck in waiting for approval.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, id0ntknow said:

I tried using Paypal, but I don't want to link my card to that account. I've had issues with that in the past, and would like to avoid having them again if I can. I'm going to try a prepaid card, and see if that works.

Just wanted to give an update for anyone that tries to support on Pixiv/Fanbox. I just tried a prepaid Visa card (specifically a Netspend card), and it appears to have worked for me. Now I just have to wait to get the permanent card in the mail.

On 11/28/2023 at 9:18 AM, Lyra said:

It looks like Patreon is removing all of it's ABDL content creators. Thus far the following have been removed that I'm aware of -

Sketchman
Hof Bondage
FloofnFluff
LazyBlazy
Kuma Dasai
Lillith Fetish
WishiBerri
RedModa
PizzaBagel
AhBagels
CrissieBaby
Personialis
Kawaiiomo
PaddedRoom
Muyx
PaddedUlf
goodboycomics
ThatShadowhare
Gordo
Pandaruuyo

I'm sure more are coming soon. Please make sure to check on anyone you're following to see where they're moving their platform to.

I don't really know what alternatives are out there for patreon alternatives but I'm sure we'll know more soon

I don't mean to complain, but my name is spelled wrong.  That might effect people looking for me.  I appreciate the effort and thought though.

On 11/29/2023 at 12:34 AM, id0ntknow said:

Sorry, but what is Web Version 3?

Solution to a problem nobody has.   Supposedly does for the web what block chain defi didn't for the financial industry (Only worse).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Is it only ABDL's or are they purging others off the site, I have followed a few people on that site, it sucks either way.

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, foreverdl said:

Is it only ABDL's or are they purging others off the site, I have followed a few people on that site, it sucks either way.

I still see all of the people I was supporting other than abdl folks. It really sucks, and I'm really considering doing away with it all together like Weasel did.

• Sad 2
24 minutes ago, id0ntknow said:

I still see all of the people I was supporting other than abdl folks. It really sucks, and I'm really considering doing away with it all together like Weasel did.

What's weird is the fact there are many still on there... Who honestly I consider to be more likely to be booted than Personalias? His works never included any images or captions that I recall? MaybeMee had some graphics for the game they were working on? I don't know if maybe it was the profile banner for some? Elfy is still okay last I looked, and definitely has much more hardcore writings, so it's really odd... 

As soon as the dust settles and I have the spare time to find all those I was supporting I'll try and go to the other platforms to continue to do so. So sorry that this happened to you all!

• Like 1