LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When are your incontinence desires satisfied?

When are (would) your incontinence desires (be) satisfied?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. When are your incontinence desires satisfied?

• When I can pretend to be incontinent, meaning letting go whenever my body needs to go.
    • When I am at the point that I really don't know I am wetting or messing myself whenever I am wearing a diaper, but without a diaper I am still continent.
    • When I am mechanically incontinent using a stent or a catheter but I can still pull it out
    • When I am mechanically incontinent using a stent, but I can't pull it out without medical intervention
    • When I am physically incontinent, meaning my body will never be able again to control the bladder and or bowels
    • Other, please explain

Over the years I have found that even in the small AB/DL niche of those who have incontinence desires, there are several ways to satisfy them.

Some are satisfied if they can pretend to be incontinent, some want to experience real incontinence, but it has to be reversible one way or the other, and then there are those who want to be irreversibly incontinent.

Which category do you belong to and why would the other options not be good enough or perhaps too extreme for you?

Right now it's option 3 for me, but I fantasize a lot about option 4.

With the first two options I would think I could still hold my pee if push came to shove. Option 4 is just going too far for me at the moment, because somehow I know that I would eventually seek medical help to remove the stent. But somehow the thought of having to rely on diapers outside of my control is still exciting.

Option 5 is too extreme for me, because I don't want to permanently damage my body.

I chose other. I really Want to be incontinent ,, but only pee. I have no desire to loose my bowel control. Hey what happens happens, but I am working towards only loss of urine control. 

• Thanks 1

For me, the line is a bit more blurry than this, but it's somewhere between 4 and 5.  I feel most satisfied when I experience an inconvenience or situation where being continent would have been preferable, or even desirable.  Did I just pee on the floor mid diaper change?  Wake up to wet sheets?  Leak all over my chair because work kept me in back-to-back video meetings?  Those moments really help it set in that I am incontinent, and not just pretending.  It's not for everyone for sure, but it's deeply and unbelievably fulfilling for me.

• Like 5

I want to have a weaker bladder where I have to consider in what situation I will be in and wear pull-ups or diapers accordingly, like being out of the house for a full day. I want to need to wear pull-ups "just in case", or diapers when a bathroom would be too inconvenient due to my weak bladder. This is much more achievable then full incontinence.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, DiapergirlWB said:

I'm happy right now with being trained not to hold so wettings just happen.  holding is possible but it needs to be a conscious decision to do so, except for bedwetting I still don't wet in my sleep, which frustrates me a lot.

Keep at it I'm sure the bedwetting will come.

I never set put to become incontinent but now I am, honestly zI couldn't be happier. Don't ask me why I just am. Wearing nappies just feels right, Being a nightly bedwetter just feel right. Having nappies stacked by my bed feels right. 

Within a few weeks of becoming incontinent and dependant on nappies I decided that I wasn't fighting this and would stay in nappies for the rest of my life.

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...

If I could wave a magic wand I'd want to physically lose control of my urinary plumbing, regardless if it affected my bowel control or not. I could take or leave that. I just don't want to have to feel the need to go and just go regardless of what I am doing or what situation I'm in. But, alas...

• Like 1

I am slowly getting to my goal , day by day. I was just sitting in my recliner , ( its got protection ), I finished dinner, and was letting out a little bit of pee, well my body took over, and I was Oh crap, but at the same time wow, surprising  glad 😀 😃 . When I could not stop peeing, 🤪🤪and my diaper was at the limit . I raised up my butt, so the rest of the pee could go into the back of it. It was soooooo amazing , I almost came, as I was peeing...... I wish I could be like that with pee all of the time... I went back to my room, and changed my very wet diaper, But am still wearing the sweat pants I got the butt wet in.......so now I can start it again . My muscle is getting weaker by the day, so I am getting there. I listen to hypnosis files, I do some of the things on here, like the pushing on my bladder, and letting go a little at a time etc. I was watching TV with my wife when this happened , and I told her afterwards , that I couldn't move, or get up and I couldn't stop my pee, she didn't say much, but she was ok with it. See I want what I want, but I keep the smelly stuff under control out of respect for her.. she's not a fan of the smell of pee. Etc.

• Like 1

While i'd prefer to only be urinary incon, i know i don't have a choice in it, and IF my incontinence came with fecal then so be it. I intend on trying stents off of your designs @cathdiap here soon to see if i'd be fine with just that making me incon. Hopefully that satiates my desires because i could see myself doing real damage to my body with these desires. I have an OAB and what i think is U IC, it hurts to have a full bladder and i gotta go or else i feel more pain, i don't intentionally hold any longer and am aiming at 24/7 but i hate how my body still gets the signals and needs to release on it's own unless under painful circumstances. 

I have played with caths and tried to get the courage to wear a diaper at the same time, but after an hour of wearing both every time i'd take it out from fear of a UTI. SO, i figure a stent is the most logical choice to try, i accept the downsides of possibly loosing it in my bladder or even still catching an infection if i'm very unlucky. But deep down all i want is to wet without control so i can go on about my day without having to stop to pee every 15 to 30 mins. 

1 hour ago, LilEllsABDL said:

I intend on trying stents off of your designs @cathdiap here soon to see if i'd be fine with just that making me incon. Hopefully that satiates my desires

I hope it works with an OAB too. I imagine that the wall of your bladder is very sensitive, so even the slightest contact with the stent may cause unwanted sensations. But not ever having a full bladder and heavy urges is very nice, even without an OAB.  

12 minutes ago, cathdiap said:

I hope it works with an OAB too. I imagine that the wall of your bladder is very sensitive, so even the slightest contact with the stent may cause unwanted sensations. But not ever having a full bladder and heavy urges is very nice, even without an OAB.  

I hope so too. I could see it being bothersome, i might have to play around with a different design type or even something that just lets the tip in, maybe i could figure out how to shove a bead into the top to keep it in place like that. we’ll see. once all the materials arrive next week i’ll get to working on a couple (one after i put the first one in bc the excitement will be far too great to have it in) and see how they feel. i might not mind the little agitation compared to the feeling of having a full bladder that i sometimes struggle with letting go of, which just leads to pain in ways i never thought i’d feel. So here’s to hoping!! Gonna do some of my own creative flare to help secure things and make me feel less worried about losing it inside me. I’ll post an update on it after i finish the first and wear it for a bit (if it works!) Thanks for all the information you’ve provided over the years, i’ve read through what i can given that a lot of the old stuff was lost for whatever site reasons. Especially photos of your designs. BUT, i am confident in what i’m gonna do, i have a visual in my head, here’s to hoping i can experience what i want by this time next week!!(: 

• Like 1
On 10/30/2023 at 4:13 AM, IWANTHOTDOGS said:

I want to have a weaker bladder where I have to consider in what situation I will be in and wear pull-ups or diapers accordingly, like being out of the house for a full day. I want to need to wear pull-ups "just in case", or diapers when a bathroom would be too inconvenient due to my weak bladder. This is much more achievable then full incontinence.

I chose other.

because after 5 years of just letting go, as often as I have to when I've worn diapers during the day, I'm now at the point where I have an overactive bladder.

And I enjoy this so much, I achieved it myself through training / untraining.

And I know that I rely on diapers every time I leave the house for more than an hour because otherwise it really stresses me out having to look for a toilet all over the place!

But unfortunately I'm still missing one thing: I often don't wear a diaper at home, I have to go to the toilet very often and quickly, and if I don't pack it anymore and wet myself on the way, that would be it!

Just this humiliation in front of myself, which shows me that I have come a little further on my path...

• Like 1

For me option three. I am quite happy with my stent, I use it 24/7 and leaves me without any control. For sure it would be nice if I didn’t need a stent to lose urinary control but despite all other things I’ve tried my continence is as strong as ever. Although from time to time very tempting I would not cause harm to an otherwise healthy body to reach my goal and become incontinent. I would consider a memocath if I could find a urologist to install it and keep track of its proper function, I do not consider using a memocath causing bodily harm.

• Like 2

I chose 'other' because I have have gotten to the point of being unable to train myself out of sleep wetting - it's permanent, and I'm (sort of) happy with with that.  I think that I would give it up if I could.

My experience with that, and the realization that despite real efforts to re-train I will likely need to wear a diaper whenever I sleep for the rest of my life, means that I definitely wouldn't want to be fully incontinent.

Realistically, just being a sleep-wetter means that I am in diapers quite a bit even when I'm awake, which 'scratches the itch', so to speak.

• Like 3

Oh, should have read that closer.. missed the 'bowel' part of total... My desire, which I am slowly acheiving, is total UIC. Right now I have Urge, and have wet in my sleep a couple of times (in protection). Why I want this I really don't know, maybe because I've had to maintain control over so much thruoghout my life, and I just want to 'let it happen'. I love the feel adn comfort of a good diaper, but, for now am ok with Tena Mens night pads during the day, and Northshore premium pullups with a Tena night pad at night. I honestly feel very uncomfortable without some sort of protection.

So far, almost 50% of us want irreversible incontinence. That's mind-boggling. Through the use of stents I know how big the impact is on literally every aspect of your life. I wonder if I'll ever have the guts to make it permanent myself. A very tempting, but also a very frightening thought. I'm pretty sure that within a few months I would hate diapers and find nothing special about them anymore. But at the same time, the thought of being dependent on them for life is so exciting.

3 hours ago, cathdiap said:

So far, almost 50% of us want irreversible incontinence. That's mind-boggling. Through the use of stents I know how great the impact is on literally every aspect of your life. I wonder if I'll ever have the guts to make it permanent myself. A very tempting, but also a very frightening thought. I'm pretty sure that within a few months I would hate diapers and find nothing special about them anymore. But at the same time, the thought of being dependent on them for life is so exciting.

I know what you mean, I am diaper lover for nearly 20 years, but I decided to get addicted to diapers with a change of my body. After I had reached this, I still be an diaper lover, but it isn't no more longer a subject of my inner thinking. I am a person with overactive bladder: I have to wear in a lot of cases a diaper, but I can go without. There are other ways to satisfy my need to pee, than always having to wear diapers.

In my case, I hate the fact that I want to wear and be dependent on diapers.  The whole idea of it is insane to me, yet I have an uncontrollable urge to wear and make this happen.   I don’t believe that I’ll ever be able to rid my mind of these feelings for my addiction to diapers.  So in my opinion if if I can somehow achieve a true 24/7 dependency (incontinence) then at least it will no longer be a choice of mine to make, therefore the guilt will subside to some degree because I’ll no longer have to choice as to whether or not I wear diapers 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Permanent and irreversible so I have no choice left except to use diapers. Then I no longer have to think about losing or regaining control, I'll have no choice but to accept, move on, and free my brain up to think about other things. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1