LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It's been quiet this week.

DailyDi

Don't blame me

Nobodly likes to play

Planes, trains, and automobiles and walking too. Our transmission went out on the east coast. Tuesday up at 5 am for a one way flight Kansas City to Boston. Public bus from the terminal to the train station I needed. Took Amtrak to the suburban town where our truck had been repaired. Walked the 15 minute trip to the garage and picked up the truck. Drove 1,300 miles just stopping for gas, diaper changes and a little fast food. Slept at a relative's house from 10 pm to 7 am and hit the road for the 6 hour trip home from there. Got home Thursday afternoon. Glad to have our truck back.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1

I've been here.   But today has been spent working on some display shelves for some of my model trains.  There will be 5 shelves 13.5 feet long which nearly spans the entire width of the wall in my living room.  But, I think I've hit a point where I can't proceed without another set of hands.  Which is a bit of a bummer because I really wanted to get some of these models out of their boxes.

been praying my mom gets a good result when she has her surgery on the 3rd, and planning a ramp for her to make it easier for her to get in and out. also trying to decide on a tablet, i cant afford a name brand, and there are way too fucking many choices!!!

Lazy weekend at home...well, I did cut the grass yesterday. And wash clothes today. There was only one tighty whitey in the whites; guess I've been in plastic pants as underwear 24/7 longer than I'd thought. 

Finished weeding the vegetable patch, mowed the grass, then when the rain started watched the garden flood.  It's gone down again now.  And I finished building a big Meccano crane - 3 ft high, 4 ft long.  It's on the front room table now.  Booked a hotel for my back to back littles meets next weekend.  Started designing wardrobes for our bedroom.  It's been a busy week.

11 hours ago, feralfreak said:

been praying my mom gets a good result when she has her surgery on the 3rd, and planning a ramp for her to make it easier for her to get in and out. also trying to decide on a tablet, i cant afford a name brand, and there are way too fucking many choices!!!

Prayers for your Mom! Can't help on the tablet, have always used an Apple when I had one.

Back to work yesterday morning.  I was off from last Wednesday through Sunday with the house to myself so I went nearly 24/7.  Slept in a Betterdry every night, had a back massage appointment Thursday morning (cloth diaper and plastic pants), doctor appointment Thursday early afternoon (no diaper), did some cooking and baking the next few days, some house cleaning, loaded some lumber in the garage and made an apple pie!  Did a lot of chatting in the chat room and watching TV.  Relaxing 5 days that's for sure.

I'm sorry if I haven't posted for the last few weeks. Too much stress and work at the moment.

I mean: really much! Luckily there are diapers that "build me up" a little and distract me from the stress. 

On 10/23/2023 at 12:44 PM, DailyDi said:

Prayers for your Mom! Can't help on the tablet, have always used an Apple when I had one.

gonna need all we can get, she has to go for a colon resection on the 3rd, and she is intermediate to high risk because 2 of the 3 vessels from a bypass are 100 percent blocked, only 1 good one left, the cardiologist told her to stop the plavix today, and she is suppose to stop the eliquis, that leaves her without thinners. i was hoping he would give her heparin since they can reverse that drug but he wouldnt do it. her health has given me 1 hell after another, sometimes i dont know how much more i can take, we just need to get through this surgery, let her heal up for 6 weeks(7 is better) then she can restart her eecp treatments, she only had a handful of treatments  and was already seeing improvements

1 hour ago, le Hollandais said:

Recovering from the flu.

1 hour ago, WetDad said:

Recovering from covid. No longer testing positive, but still feeling poorly, low energy, scrambled brain.

On 10/25/2023 at 10:43 PM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Nothing to report from me other then trying to get over this cold.

Hope you all feel better! I'm having a down day mental-health-wise, but trying to slog through it.

• Like 1

I am getting ready for winter.  Shut down the plant watering system today.  Expecting freezes early next week.  Also made some spreader bars for a saturday play date.  Other than that leading a boring life, ride bike, walk, eat, sleep, do laundry.

• Like 1