LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have you ever gotten tired of diapers? 🤔

I have not! Early on in my diaper career, I would not wear because they gave me great joy and I thought wearing too often would cause me to no longer want to wear. 🤷

I realize that logic is not sound as I wear constantly and my love for them has only grown. I'm curious if others have dealt with similar thoughts. 

• Like 3

I like to look forward to wearing my nappies, so it's a weekend thing. I never have the desire to wear at work or in public, as for me it's very private. I'm currently abstaining from wear for this month and the next as I work on my physical and mental health (I plan to wear again in October as a reward to myself).

• Like 3

Absolutely!! My Daddy and I had tried me wearing 24/7 and after about 3 days I was absolutely over it. I prefer to wear diapers to bed when curling up with my Daddy and not so much during the day. I hate wearing a full 24 hours straight, just not enjoyable for me.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

Absolutely!! My Daddy and I had tried me wearing 24/7 and after about 3 days I was absolutely over it. I prefer to wear diapers to bed when curling up with my Daddy and not so much during the day. I hate wearing a full 24 hours straight, just not enjoyable for me.

It makes perfect sense! Thank you for your response. I figured someone out there had to get tired. I have never done 24/7 though. That would get old quick with my IBS.

Definitely. I go through phases with it, sometimes I desperately want them as close to 24/7 as I can manage and other times I can go months without them because I'm just not feeling like wearing. 

I used to do and hear people talk about binge/purge cycles but I think it's different for me now, because I don't purge? I just don't want to for a bit. 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 2

Like many of us...I went through the binge and purge cycles too.  However....I could never really just give up wearing diapers as I used them when I wet the bed.  There was definite times in my life where I really didn't enjoy them....that's for sure.

All that has gone by the wayside now.  These days I generally look forward to when I can diaper up.  I haven't wet the bed in quite a while so the necessity has changed into desire.  I really feel more comfortable wearing diapers now than I did in the past.

• Like 3

I feel binge/purge stuff is something completely separate from getting tired of em. Personally binge/purge comes from some place of shame. Getting tired to me means just thats- tired of something. Like getting tired of a meal you like or a TV show. I usually get tired of diaps if ive gone full 24/7 for a week or so. Now I DO wear at least goodnights 24/7 for daytime accidents and dribbling and that part i don't super mind, but when I'm legit changing myself multiple times a day 1) the trash fills up fast 2) i run out of DIAPERS fast 3) i get tired especially with no one to help. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

I feel binge/purge stuff is something completely separate from getting tired of em. Personally binge/purge comes from some place of shame. Getting tired to me means just thats- tired of something. Like getting tired of a meal you like or a TV show. I usually get tired of diaps if ive gone full 24/7 for a week or so. Now I DO wear at least goodnights 24/7 for daytime accidents and dribbling and that part i don't super mind, but when I'm legit changing myself multiple times a day 1) the trash fills up fast 2) i run out of DIAPERS fast 3) i get tired especially with no one to help. 

I wish I was there to help you big bro. I would LOVE to help you, and change you!😁😊🤭😏♥️👶 And then I'd give you cuddles!🤗♥️😃 That ALWAYS makes me feel better.

Whenever I get tired of them, I stop wearing for a while. Sometimes for days, weeks or months. The reason varies as to why I stop, but usually because it has become a burden or gets in they way of what's going on at the time and the desire has faded.

Later, as the desire (compulsion??) grows, I'll start wearing again.

• Like 4

I have never gotten tired of diapers. I have been 24/7 for well over 10 yrs and yeah I have to do some things a little different. But hey that's like anything you choose in life you make adjustments for anything you choose. I have had dribbles , from way back. I have since then been wetting a lot more, I can't make it to the bathroom most times. And wake up wet even with a nap. But still Love diapers. 

• Like 2

I have had what feels like my fill, yes. I remember one time my wife & a friend of hers went on a road trip to see an old college friend. Sort of a girls dorm reunion. Anyway, I spent the first several days diapered up. But I felt like I had had enough. Funny thing is, a couple hours later, I thought "You know what? I think I'll put another diaper on." And so it went like that for about a week.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, foreverdl said:

I have never gotten third of diapers. I have been 24/7 for well over 10 yrs and yeah I have to do some things a little different. But hey that's like anything you choose in life you make adjustments for anything you choose.

???? never gotten third of diapers ????

Yes, all the time.
Wish I could go without, but its not good for my mental health. 
Reason I started wearing more and more is cause I had the urge to pee, which made me stressed. 
Wearing I don't have that urge, never stressed, and way more happy. 
I have tried many types of anti-depressants, but only diapers work. 

I used to go through the binge and purge cycle because I thought I could make the wanting to be a baby thing go away. After some time I figured out that this would not go away…ever! It’s a part of who I am an I embrace this part of me. While I have to pretend to be an adult a lot of the time, you know to make money, live in society, and not be considered crazy, I’m still diapered 24/7 and live as a big toddler at home. I now never get tired of diapers and all the baby life has to offer. 

• Like 1

No.  Never.  I don't look back, instead I march merrily into the future, securely nappied for ever.  I really can't see that ever changing.  I've worn full-time for years now, and never regretted it for a moment.

• Like 1

Diapers are as soothing, comforting, and enjoyable as the first time I started to experiment with diapers during adolescence. Like many others, I also went through binge and purging cycles until I simply accepted that diapers are but one facet of my humanity. My morning Classico V2 diaper is very wet and messy; therefore, very soothing, comforting, and enjoyable.

Hello there! I've been in the ABDL community and wearing diapers on and off for several years. It's only recently, with the added privacy of my new home and having my own ensuite, that I've been able to truly indulge in my love for diapers 24/7. For the past month, I've not only been wearing but also experimenting with messing, which has been a whole new experience for me. My go-to during the daytime is the Tena Active Slip Ultima, while I rely on the Beyond XP5000 for nighttime wear. It's been roughly 40 days into this continuous journey, and my enthusiasm for wearing hasn't waned one bit. If anything, it's only grown stronger with each passing day!

Yes absolutely, especially when I was still trying to find my way in my desires. But since I went 24/7 in 2006 it is no longer the case, I embraced the fact that I prefer diapers over regular underwear. My acceptance made things a whole lot easier no more binge and purge cycles and feel in contact with who I am.

The binge purge cycle is for newer people that don't understand there is no escaping it. After awhile we stop doing the purge cycle and just stop wearing for a bit. As for the 24/7 wearing it's not for many of us. Sure it is great to dream about but in reality it gets in the way. I wear almost everyday but I don't use often and I refuse to let it stop my personal life. It got the best of me for awhile and I once again tried to give it up while storing everything cause I knew I would be back. Though I am lucky my wife knows and thinks nothing of it now. She wants no part of it but accepts it for what it is. Took a lot of explaining and talking to get to the point she understood it was deeper then I could control. To the original poster I am tired of it everyday but I deal with it cause I have little choice, it is part of who I am. 

• Like 1