LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's everyone's go-to diaper?

Hi family! I'm not really sure if there's already a thread like this out here in the forums. But I wanted to know what everyone's go-to diapy is for everyday use. I eventually plan on going 24/7 in diapys but the problem is I generally go poopies 3 or 4 times a day. So I would like a diapy that could be inexpensive for that, but still have higher quality and more absorbency because I do go pee-pees a lot. I was thinking maybe a betterdry or a megamax.🤔 What do you guys think? Oh, and I like my diapies to be nice and tall and thick and crinkly with lots of noise. Just my personal preference.😁😉♥️🙂 Oh, and by the way I told my counselor that I was ABDL and she was SO accepting, it felt AMAZING to be myself. I don't regret it at all!😃 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, DailyDiapers said:

My goto is still Bambino Belissimo, with Northshore as a close second.

Glad your counselor was supportive!

When you say Northshore, do you mean megamax?

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Babygeebee said:

@Spider Boy Diaper Boy

I think you have two great choices there. I think I might add the Rearz Inspire+ to your list. Throw in a few abdl prints for fun and you should be set. 👌

Are you sure those would be good choices for my daily diaper? Because like I said I go poopie quite often, and I just want to make sure that they're affordable on a regular basis.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Spider Boy Diaper Boy said:

Are you sure those would be good choices for my daily diaper? Because like I said I go poopie quite often, and I just want to make sure that they're affordable on a regular basis.

@Spider Boy Diaper Boy: While I normally use cloth diapers, and I prefer to NOT do # 2 in my diapers, I think you have a valid question.  With your frequency of #2, the Northshore MegaMax and similar high capacity diapers is probably over kill, except maybe at night.  Your going to need to experiment to see what works best for you.

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, Spider Boy Diaper Boy said:

In that case I would suggest a medical diaper like the Abena M4 or similar. They are less expensive and capacity would be less of an issue if you are changing more often. That said, I would defer to the opinions of the more experienced 24x7 diapernauts. 

• Like 1

My go to diaper is the Abena L4.  I wear those all the time.  If I'm out running errands I'm likely in one of those.  From time to time I like to switch it up but the Abena is the ol' standby.

• Like 2

My primary diaper is "Tena Slip Active Fit Ultima" (With Attends Deoplus insert) 

But cause of tear issues I have started to wear ABU Simple Ultra to work.
The rear of Tena tear/rip open, but only at work, and the only difference is heavy duty work clothes. 
I work alone so thick diapers are not an issue. 

• Like 1

UPDATE.

Hi family! I think I found my go-to diapy. The BetterDry diapers!😁😃 I found them on Amazon where you can get a case of 60 for $89. Which I think comes out to $1.50 per diaper, which is pretty good. I'm not really sure what the odor control is like though. So if anybody has a good idea about how that aspect of the diaper functions I would really love to know. That's like my one and only major concern that I have.

Northshore Megamax is my #1 go-to diaper, but I've been trying other diapers recently such as the Sunkiss Ultimate Absorbency diapers in pink from Amazon, or Rearz Select. (ABU or other Rearz diapers are good go-tos if I want something more ABDL.) For October, I've already ordered a couple cases of Rearz Halloween Haunt. 👻

• Like 3

Born in 1959. Cloth diaper (flannel) with a terrycloth soaker lining and a Zorb booster insert all covered by vinyl waterprof pants. It worked in the fifteis and Sixties, and it still works today. I've tried disposables (Rearz) and they are good, too.

• Like 2