LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers on stuffies

Does anyone else like putting their stuffies in diapers? My teddy looks super cute wearing baby Pampers and I just love patting her padded butt when snuggling. 

Sometimes, I pour water in the Pamper so she needs a change 🤭

Anyone else play in a similar way?

I love putting diapees on my teddy Sebastian~. I’ve never made him have an accident tho 🤭…. Y-you D-dun think that makes him bigger than me…. Right? 😳🤣

Edited by Little Noodle
Pronounciation
  • Like 2
20 minutes ago, Pampertimmy said:

My teddy bear Benny is always in diapers just like me. We are both babies and need our diapers.

I think between you and Benny y'all are gonna need a LOT more diapers, little guy!😁😃♥️🙂🚼🍼👶🤭♥️😊

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BabyBear85 said:

Wow love that @Crinklz Kat! I don’t have any that big that would fit in my size of diapers! Gotta buy the baby pampers for her. 

The first picture are all size small -- which will never work on me.  But I bought them just so I could put them on my plushies.   The other two are wearing large.   Here's the one I was missing -- my big tiger with the new Crinklz - also size large.

tiger-diapered.jpg

I used to put a diaper on one of my favorite plushies. Then after about a month of cuddles the diaper cover started falling apart. Like Snugglebear said I love feeling their fur against me when I cuddle with them. I do still have a couple in diapers, but they are put away. I only have a couple I cuddle with every night.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

@ValentinesStuff If your stuffie doesn't want to wear a diaper remind them that you don't want them to have an accident and that the diaper will keep them dry and comfortable. If they wet their diaper tell them that it was a good thing they were wearing a diaper. 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I used to do it with toilet paper. I still have my teddy, but I don't have diapers that would fit him and I obviously won't buy a pack, just so I could fit one on him. Those diapers you can buy for dolls are too small I think and I don't want to risk buying them, only for them to be too big.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh, I totally used to do that! It was one of my little joys. I'd put diapers on my plushies, and it always gave me a sense of comfort and nostalgia. My teddy looked especially adorable in a diaper. Sadly, when I moved overseas, I couldn’t take all of my stuffed animals with me because of limited suitcase space. 

• Like 1

I used to keep my Simba in the same Pull Ups I'd wear so we matched. Then I grew out of them but he still fit in them that jerk! I would pour warm water in his pull ups so he'd be soggy and warm to snuggle. Give him lots of kissies too hehe I've been meaning to buy vintage Huggies like I used to wear as a kid for my stuffies but they're so expensive on Ebay and I don't really have anyone they would fit on. 

A few of mine wear, but I have never poured water in their diapers, I have several baby dolls and they wear diapers they are babies so they need them. ha ha.. I hadn't thought about having the warm wet full diaper on one to make a warm snuggle. I may have to try that....

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

a few of my stuffies have diapers on. i sometimes pretend to change their diapers for fun when i am in little space. i did that this afternoon. Then i needed a diaper change luckily mommy was there.

My daughter has a teddy bear that is now out of diapers I guess, but she had a size 6 Kirkland diaper on that thing for years, and, incongruously, a vest.