LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The frequency of incontinent desires in the ABDL community

The frequency of incontinent desires in the ABDL community  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options applies most to you?

• I am a DL and have no interest whatsoever in becoming incontinent
    • I am a DL and am curious about becoming incontinent
    • I am a DL and want to become incontinent
    • I am a DL and found a way to become incontinent or have become incontinent by accident
    • I am an AB and have no interest whatsoever in becoming incontinent
    • I am an AB and am curious about becoming incontinent
    • I am an AB and want to become incontinent
    • I am an AB and found a way to become incontinent or have become incontinent by accident

Just curious how many of us have incontinent desires in addition to their love for wearing diapers. It doesn't matter if you desire incontinence for pee, poop or both. 

Choose one of the options above that best applies to your situation. Feel free to explain.

For me it is option four.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, cathdiap said:

Just curious how many of us have incontinent desires in addition to their love for wearing diapers. It doesn't matter if you desire incontinence for pee, poop or both. 

Choose one of the options above that best applies to your situation. Feel free to explain.

I am incontinent and enuretic and as a result have become unashamedly DL. I love being a bedwetter again and back in nappies at night and couldn't be happier. My daytime wetting followed soon after and I started wearing nappies all the time. I am sat here wetting my nappy uncontrollably as I am typing this. I just love the feeling of wetting my nappy.

• Like 1

@cathdiap

I am a DL and Incontinent.  i've been that way on and off all through my life, and most of my young life I was in a rehab facility, and when you're a kid that's six years old, time seems to go fast, but in the time when you're in those situations time does not go fast. your parents tell you that things will be OK, or you'll be home before you know it or whatever they tell you, but then you end up spending nights, most nights in your room wondering what the heck you're doing there, or why it feels like you're somewhere where you don't wanna be!

I think most of my problem stemmed from my disability, and the fact that they thought that since I was disabled, they didn't want me to move they didn't want me to walk without assistance, they wouldn't let me use my Walker too often, and then they'd stick you in a wheelchair, and then the next thing they would do is they wouldn't take you to the bathroom like they're supposed to, even when I was caught in it, so I ended up having accents because they were so lazy, then I ended up wearing diapers most of the time while I was there because that was easier for them, but basically it was because they were so darn lazy they didn't want to get us up out of bed and take us to the bathroom, they just ended up changing diapers which take about 30 seconds, and sometimes they didn't even use the one thing that I was missing a loving touch and a caring attitude while doing it, because most people that are in that type of position don't have the ability to speak for themselves, nor did they have the ability to tell them that something is wrong, so they end up thinking everything is OK, and the only way they would find out is if they actually saw something happen.

So I'm a DL because of the fact that I love diapers anyway, and then of course because of me having to be in rehab  facilities for about four years on and off, I ended up living there because they're supposed to help me with my therapy and my schooling, but apparently my schooling went down the tubes, because I ended up having to apparently repeat third grade, But then my parents decided that they send me wanted to send me to a different school, so that the teacher that was there didn't want to hold me back, because he knew I was having trouble. with all of those types of things going on in my head, it's no wonder I was like that, Even when the most fun things would happen, I didn't feel like I I wanted to come 'cause I was so worried about what they would do to you if you didn't follow their instructions. so I guess I got used to wearing diapers, and they were the one thing that kept me from going flying off the handle, because they helped me to protect protect me from stupidness, and even though it didn't cal, that place was!

all in all, I'm glad that I'm incontinent and I'm glad I'm a DL! Now I can be the person that I want to be, and not the person somebody else wants me to be! sure my parents were good and they help me, which is awesome, and all parents want their kids to succeed, but I am a success and, and now I know that what I am and why I feel the way I do is normal, and should not be trivialized or made fun of, because it's normal to wear diapers and have those feelings, you just don't want to say it to the wrong person or persons because they will use it. thanks to a bunch of people that actually understand what being incontinent or being an AB or a DL is like, They can actually use their heads and try to give us reasonable rationale for why we feel the way we do or why we want to do what we do or why we love what we love! there's always a explanation somewhere, you just have to find it from a person that understands what's going on, and not somebody that wants to throw you in the clink or throw you in the "funny farm"  because of your feelings or because of what you like! I feel that most people would understand what we go through if they just drop all of the negative stuff and all of the stigmas all the things that they learned, clear their head of all that junk and then listen to what people say and what people are telling them, because everything that you have happened in your life happen for a reason! something's happened and you don't like it, and you learn from it, and you move on, while something's happened that you have to deal with, and you find a way to deal with it! incontinence has been something that I've been fighting for a long time on and off, and the thing that I like about being IC and DL, Is that I don't have to hide it anymore, and I accept who I am and what I am, and I understand why I feel the way I do, and I have a better understanding of why people like diapers are like baby equipment or whatever they deal with!

So I think there's room for one more: incontinent and diaper lover! it seems to be missing on the survey, just pointing that out!

Good Day!

Brian

• Like 1

@~Brian~ Thanks for your very personal and honest reply. I am sorry for all the troubles you have had to go through in early life, it sounds like a living hell to me. But it seems you have come out of it pretty well nonetheless and to me that is proof of you being a strong and resilient human being. I guess the saying " What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger" is very much true for your situation. 

I think option four might be most applicable for you. 

21 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

I'm AB and already Incontinent. On top of that I am diaper dependent so I wet/mess in them and I am not potty trained at all.

So that would be the last option for you Kawaharu? 

• Like 1

I'm an AB, but I don't want to be fully incontinent. I have trained my mind and body to recognize when I'm in diapers so I don't hold it in when I go, but I don't spend all my time in diapers, so I wouldn't want full incontinence.

I put down option "B" (incontinence-curious DL) although since I've managed to make myself a bedwetter and my daytime control is a bit eroded now, I guess there's a bit of "D" in there also...

I also went with option B... there is a bit of D in there as well, and maybe a bit of F. I never set out to become incontinent, but I've wanted the #1 side to become somewhat autonomous, as I wear diapers all the time. I *think* that maybe sometimes things happen by themselves down there when awake but I'm not paying attention, however, only if I let them - it's mostly a continuation of a "hall pass" I'd issued earlier for a release event, not a completely independent initiative. I'll permission a transfer, and then sometime later, notice that stuff is moving around in there. @oznl, do you notice the same? It's hard to tell for sure because at this point I'm perpetually damp and no longer really taking notes, so it's almost like trying to remember if the breath I took a few minutes ago happened by itself or if I did it deliberately. But, do I have control over my breathing? Entirely. Unless I hold it for too long... the analogy really holds together. 

At night is where the "D" option comes into play. After a few years of wearing diapers to bed, I've started having intermittent, irregular, and unpredictable bedwetting events. It can happen three times in a week or once in three weeks, where I will wake up wet (or wetter), with no recollection of having allowed it consciously. 

I threw F in there because I have a bit of an AB side. I don't run around in rompers but I have a soft spot for printed diapers and I've used a pacifier at night for ages now, partially because, believe it or not, my wife prefers I do. She'd happily watch me pile up my diapers and have a bonfire in the backyard, but I don't know if she'd let me throw the pacifiers into the conflagration, because they mitigate noises that I make with my teeth when I sleep, that used to have her elbowing me awake in the middle of the night. 

8 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

I *think* that maybe sometimes things happen by themselves down there when awake but I'm not paying attention, however, only if I let them - it's mostly a continuation of a "hall pass" I'd issued earlier for a release event, not a completely independent initiative. I'll permission a transfer, and then sometime later, notice that stuff is moving around in there. @oznl, do you notice the same?

It's VERY hard for me to tell nowadays.   It's become so routine that I don't specifically recall doing it.  On the odd occasion I will become aware that I'm getting wetter but I've assumed (most likely correctly) that this was in consequence to a slightly-earlier permission-for-emission that I immediately forgot.  Days for me now are a bewildering volume of micro-pees.

I have begun to notice that I'm reaching changing time with little recall as to how I became as wet as I am.

I remain though of the opinion that I could remain dry if I chose to during the day.

• Like 1

I went with option 3 as I have the desire but are not yet considered to be "incontinent."

I've been wearing diapers 24/7 for roughly 8 months now and my desire to wear and lose control is just as strong as when I started.

The only changes in my mind that I've noticed are that I'm not as sexually excited with wearing as I used to be. Instead that feeling has been replaced with the satisfaction and contentedness of knowing that I am in diapers at all times and that is where I belong

For me becoming functionally incon (automatically using my diapers without a thought) will only reinforce those feelings of satisfaction and contentedness.

On 3/2/2023 at 6:31 AM, cathdiap said:

I used to desire and want to become incontinent until I actually did and now when you don't have the funds to buy more diapers after you've ran out and you got to sit by the toilet and can't go outside to play and you're very lonely it's a it's not all that is cracked up to be it has this good times and it has this bad times as well especially whenever you have an accident in a public place and you're not wearing anything cuz you don't have any to wear.

However if you have the funds and means to not be face with the down sides of complete incontinence then for your dreams and ambitions I will wish for nothing else I besides your true happiness and contentment

• 2 months later...

What happened to AK/

Last one for me even tho I was having night time problems I happily living a life as a adult baby for over 40 years.

• 3 weeks later...

I never understood why anyone wanted to be incontinent.  I had a run in with need a few years back.  wetting and changing was never convenient.  I beat the bad urges by changes in diet, exercise, weight loss.  I was very happy getting back to having a choice.

• Like 2

No AK?