LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ER

DailyDi

19 hours ago, DailyDi said:

At the er with mom. She started having bad back and chest pain. Not a heart attack apparently but cause unknown. 

FBC16726-9516-4ED5-A858-525260F7D2C9.jpeg

i know exactly how you feel, how many troponins have they done? if its just one she could still have had a heart attack and it wouldnt show up, they need to do continuing troponins to chart the trends and know when the numbers show improvement, but if she didnt have a heart attack, might just be a blocked artery which, while serious is easily fixed with a cath, they can even do a cath to go in and take out a blood clot, and there is new tech that can bore through a 100 percent blocked artery, ive seen videos by the makers of the instruments, ill be praying for your mom, and you.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DailyDi said:

Still at the hospital. They are going to do a procedure to check her heart valves and such. Still on morphine for pain. 

@DailyDi

I had to go back up to the top of the post to find out what time you posted that! I hope your mother is OK! I remember one time I had what I thought were chest pains, and I was told I was hyperventilating, and that was what was causing the problem. the only problem was I wasn't sure how in the world I could be hyperventilating when I wasn't scared and I wasn't nervous or anything like that. it just came out of me like no out of nowhere, and I decided to check it out, because if you have pain that you think is in your chest you should never ever Think twice about it, and should go to the hospital. I remember that night because I was right here talking to users in chat, and I had to leave, and then I was there till 3 in the morning, and then my brother brought me back home. once I was able to get back on I was able to tell people that I was OK, but there was nothing wrong with me.

I think the best idea is just like you said, have them check it out and see what's going on. if there is pain for some reason there is a reason for it, it just might not be apparent. hopefully the doctors that are taken care of your mom are able to figure out what is going on So you can get an idea of what is going on, and that will also allow you allow your mom to do the same, and know what is going on And then you hopefully will be able to feel better because you will have peace of mind and you won't be so worried.

Don't worry Mikey We have your back my friend! give your mom our best, and be assured I will be praying for her and for you!

Brian

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Still at the hospital. They are going to do a procedure to check her heart valves and such. Still on morphine for pain. 

Whoa you've been at the hospital a long time, you must both be exhausted. 

Sounds like a real sucky situation Mikey, hope it turns out not to be too serious.

• Like 1

I'm at home to get a few hours sleep. Mom is still in the hospital. Heart check came back clean, no blockages or anything, so they are going to try and shock her heart back into normal rythem tomorrow and hope that solves everything for now.

• Like 4

@DailyDi

Thanks for the update Mikey! I will again continue to pray for your mom and for yourself during this difficult time, it is my hope that they will be able to fix it so your mom will be able to return to whatever she does on a daily basis, and she will be able to return home, where she is comfortable and she belongs Hugs and have a nice sleep!

All my prayers be with you!

Brian

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I'm at home to get a few hours sleep. Mom is still in the hospital. Heart check came back clean, no blockages or anything, so they are going to try and shock her heart back into normal rythem tomorrow and hope that solves everything for now.

Hope you have a good sleep Mikey and hopefully your mom can come home tomorrow and this incident was just a weird fluke. Sounds like good news if the doctors didn't find any blocks or anything.

polar-bear.gif

• Like 3

HI Mikey hope your mom is feeling better. I'm not a doctor but if they are going to shock your mom's heart back into rhythm sounds like she might have AFIB. They had to do that to my mom. hope everything goes well for you and your mom.

2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

sounds like afib, my mom had that in 17, its treated very often and with a great deal of success, she will have to go on coumadin but the pills are cheap, just make sure she goes to each appointment to have her levels monitored and dosages adjusted, and she will be fine, she might have to adjust her diet, leafy greens for example might have to be cut out or cut back, antibiotics can affect the meds efficacy, and if there is too much(which i dont expect as long as she does what the handlers of her coumadin say) it can cause bleeding into muscle tissue but its easily treated with some fresh frozen plasma for a day or 2, that is what happened with my mom but that was after her first heart attack, and she was on lovenox, i guess she had too much of it. a possible cause of afib can be electrolytes, so have her drink some gatorade or something each day, and take magnesium, if you are low on that it can cause it, it did with my mom, so we make sure she has some at all times.

• Like 2

So, it took 3 tries but they were able to shock her back into normal rhythm. She almost got to come home today, but her blood pressure got too low,  so they are giving her fluids, adjusting her meds and want to monitor her overnight. If all goes well she'll be able to come home tomorrow.

• Like 6

@DailyDi

That's a funny thing about the heart muscle. most times your heart will pump blood perfectly, and it'll keep the rhythm exactly the way it does and the way it's supposed to. when you get to a point when you're doing exercises, or you're excited, or you're doing work, and your emotions are up or something like that, you're hurricane pound like crazy. sometimes when you're in love that happens too, but regardless of what it is, your heart keeps a rhythm, and changes based on what you're doing.

If your heart is out of rhythm, then it can cause major problems. There's even times when your heart can be beating, but it's not pumping blood, because of the rhythm of your heart. some people have extra electrical stimuli that can cause their heart to go crazy, so some people may have to have a pacemaker installed to make sure that the rhythm that they want continues some. sometimes your pacemaker has to be adjusted, so that's a good thing If they're able to determine that there's nothing wrong, or if they determine that they're able to get it back to normal! my grandfather had to have such a pacemaker installed, because his heart would do crazy things and they needed to keep it under control, once they did that he was OK, although he's no longer with us, he was a good man, and had a heart of gold, And he never let us down!

it is my hope Mikey that they are able to stabilize your mom, get her meds Straightened out, and make sure that she is comfortable. When your blood pressure goes up or down, that can cause major problems. I'm on diazide myself, and even if that is not because of high blood pressure, it is because of the number of times that I've had fluid That's extra that doesn't belong that's in my system that seems to find it down to the lowest portion of your body, which is the feet. every time I take one of these things, I have to be extra careful because you can't take anymore than that, because you're rate can be lowered because of that because that's what it does. It also allows you to eliminate extra liquid and fluid that you don't need. So when I tell people that this stuff makes you pee like a 2 year old with no control, that is the case and you can't You have to empty yourself out And sometimes it's like a deluge. Sometimes I get a high when I'm in that position because of the fact that once I have a diaper on that can allow that to happen, I just let it happen and relax!  the euphoria from that sometimes can be intense, But as long as that helps keep the extra fluids under control, I will continue to take it.

I'm still praying for your mom Mikey, and I will continue to: when you have anything to do with heart problems, or breathing problems, or circulatory problems, this can be very scary and dangerous in some points. However, never forget that we are here for you Mikey, and your mom, well she's having issues too, but they will get her straightened out, and When they do, and they know what's going on, they will be monitoring your brother's condition, so if something should happen again they will be right on top of it, because they will know it right away. that is why they use the heart monitors to be able to determine the condition of your heart, so they can determine if your heartbeat is something that is productive. if not then they throw the paddles on and they try to shock into a sinus rhythm is what they say.

Hang in there Mikey! They'll get her straightened out, and then she'll be able to come home! I have a feeling however that she won't be asking for things that are unhealthy for her, very often, because you have to put your foot down, but that will come later!

******HUGS****

Brian

• Like 1

Sorry to hear your mom wasn’t well Mikey, my thoughts and prayers are with you and her. I hope she will get to come home now, and the medical issues will be under control. Trying times, but have faith. 

• Like 2