LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What the hell are you doing???

DailyDi

Just now, Crinklz Kat said:

Went right from work straight to my hair cut appt, then from there came home and straight onto a club zoom meeting which just ended a few minutes ago.

Ooh I got a haircut today to, experimented by having my beard shaved of, deeply regret it my face looks stupider than it usually does.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

It's too quiet around here. What are folks up to?

Yes, I noticed it's been quiet the last few days. Perhaps it's the post-holiday blues. 

Today I've been updating all my passwords after the data breach reported by Lastpass before Christmas. What a pain I tell you. I'll be switching to a new password manager once completed. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

Myself? I've been visiting but I dunno just not much to say.

?‍♂️

Looking for stuff to watch on Youtube or Prime, so I ended up downloading House MD.
Its sad that the quality on the download is better than what I get on Prime. I can stream UHD, and House isn't even full HD.

Been sick since Christmas, so not been doing much at all.
Last week its only been coughing, but its still annoying. 

Thankfully I have free until April. 

I plan to clean the apartment, but don't feel like doing anything at this point. 

lying down, rping with a friend, checking out the board

i haven't been online much recently, i accidentally used up most of my phone data by watching YouTube with the WiFi turned off. so im glad to be on a fresh billing cycle.

12 hours ago, DailyDi said:

On average; including females? About 5'8", mostly wishing they were about 3'5"

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, vvp39 said:

Pizza last night...ate the whole thing, first time I've done that in many moons. Mild but rainy here for the next few days.

The perfect excuse to wear a bib or apron

17 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Ooh I got a haircut today to, experimented by having my beard shaved of, deeply regret it my face looks stupider than it usually does.

Really?! I would LOVE to see a picture of it. I'm SURE it looks phenomenal ashy!????♥️?♥️? Big hugs!?♥️?☺️

• Thanks 1

Took care of some work related business, read a little bit. Fixed myself some lunch. And now I'm hangin' out here, while dealing with a minor case of the shits. I wonder what I ate? This hardly ever happens to me. 

Finished the rough draft of "A Naughty Christmas" and despite my New Year's resolution to be more productive, I've been a lazy ass. I have my notebook to pick up and finish "Moonlight Shadow" but so far...nothing. And I've been binge re-reading a Chinese manhua "You Own My All".  And I learned a very valuable lesson regarding another manhua. For anyone into Chinese historical romance graphic novels...if you ever run across anything with reviews saying "More fucked up than Silent Lover" DO NOT read it. It's seriously some fucked up shit. Hell, Silent Lover was some fucked up shit. Excessive abuse + Stockholm Syndrome does not a romance make. ? (Then again, if you like a lot of fucked up shit, you might enjoy those manhuas!)

On 1/12/2023 at 8:11 AM, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

The perfect excuse to wear a bib or apron

Not really, in that we ate at Tony's. Now at home, that's a different story.

On 1/11/2023 at 7:46 PM, DailyDi said:

I've been playing LOTS of assassin's Creed Valhalla lately. That's why I haven't been on here very much in awhile. It's a fun game with lots to do and I got all the DLC, PLUS the expansion. I've been LITERALLY playing it for weeks. I think it's the longest game I've played ever, but I'm not sure.?????☺️♥️??? I DEFINITELY recommend it for any assassin's Creed fan and video game fan!???????☺️♥️???????

On 1/12/2023 at 4:12 PM, feralfreak said:

just finishing house of anubis, and getting iron ore in osrs(good money for the time)

legend!

3 hours ago, Little Spider said:

I've been playing LOTS of assassin's Creed Valhalla lately. That's why I haven't been on here very much in awhile. It's a fun game with lots to do and I got all the DLC, PLUS the expansion. I've been LITERALLY playing it for weeks. I think it's the longest game I've played ever, but I'm not sure.?????☺️♥️??? I DEFINITELY recommend it for any assassin's Creed fan and video game fan!???????☺️♥️???????

sounds really fun, a game that provides enough content to keep you entertained for weeks. I'll definitely check it out, gotta wait for a good steam sale though, XD

• Like 1
1 hour ago, lil_stinkie said:

sounds really fun, a game that provides enough content to keep you entertained for weeks. I'll definitely check it out, gotta wait for a good steam sale though, XD

Yeah, it's DEFINITELY worth checking out! I got it for $20 on Amazon, and I also got the DLCs for $20 too, each. Although, they were on sale. I play on PS4!???♥️☺️??♥️???