LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For Those Who Wear Diapers To Bed

rusty pins

I am not incontinent so when i wet at night it is conscious and volitional and I simply go back to sleep. When I wake up with a wet diaper, I also mess my diaper usually within 10 minutes.

• Like 1

I still have not figured out how to pee lying down. I usually get up at least 3 times a night to go pee. I'd get way better sleep if I didn't have to get up.

when your laying down. lay on your side more toward your stomach and bend the leg on the upper side slightly at the hip and knee you may want to lay over more on stomach and find a comfortable position in doing this, Doing this seams to relax the tension that may be preventing your wetting laying down.  good luck. 

When I was put back in diapers as a child I’d wet my diapers in my sleep every night, sometimes I’d even poop in them. But after I was taken out of diapers when I was 10 I stopped. 

All through my teens and 20’s I always woke in the morning with a full bladder and when I was lucky enough to be wearing a diaper I’d lie in bed and pee myself. Fast forward to my 30’s when I decided to go back to wearing diapers 24/7 and I’d still wake up every morning with a dry diaper and a full bladder and I’d immediately wet my diaper. In my 40’s I started waking up during the night and wet my diaper and go back to sleep. In my late 40’s I’d occasionally wake up in the morning with a wet diaper and no recollection of peeing. Now I’m in my 50’s and maybe 2-3 times a week I’ll wake up to a wet diaper (and yes alcohol definitely helps) but frequently these days when I wake up in the morning I not only need to pee but I’ll need to poop as well, so I’ll just lie there in bed and poop and pee in my diapers, and it makes me feel so little ?

• Like 3
6 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

When I was put back in diapers as a child I’d wet my diapers in my sleep every night, sometimes I’d even poop in them. But after I was taken out of diapers when I was 10 I stopped. 

All through my teens and 20’s I always woke in the morning with a full bladder and when I was lucky enough to be wearing a diaper I’d lie in bed and pee myself. Fast forward to my 30’s when I decided to go back to wearing diapers 24/7 and I’d still wake up every morning with a dry diaper and a full bladder and I’d immediately wet my diaper. In my 40’s I started waking up during the night and wet my diaper and go back to sleep. In my late 40’s I’d occasionally wake up in the morning with a wet diaper and no recollection of peeing. Now I’m in my 50’s and maybe 2-3 times a week I’ll wake up to a wet diaper (and yes alcohol definitely helps) but frequently these days when I wake up in the morning I not only need to pee but I’ll need to poop as well, so I’ll just lie there in bed and poop and pee in my diapers, and it makes me feel so little ?

I completely agree with what you're saying big brother. Peeing and pooping my diapers uncontrollably always make me feel so little, I really love it!♥️??????♥️??????

• Like 2

I am diapered almost every night. My diaper is always wet in the morning. I will voluntary wet it throughout the night but there are absolutely regular occasions when I wake up without remembering intentionally wetting. On the rarer occasions that I do not wear a diaper to bed I wake up to go to the bathroom. Last night I did not wear and woke up at 2:00 am having to go. I had to get out of bed and make that long and very cold walk to the bathroom. My diaper is so much better. 

• Like 2
21 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

I'm like that too. When I got thrown back into diapers in my 20's, it was rough trying to sleep with a diaper but eventually I got use to it and comfortable with it. Now I am in diapers permanently and diapered 24/7/365. I still wake up diapered and often times with a dry diaper and a full bladder. Which I empty into my diaper and go about my day. Most times I wake up with a dry diaper and other times I wake up wet or soaked diaper. I rarely wake up to poop in my diaper but if that happens, it means I long clean up and back into a much thicker diaper. Being put back into diapers had made sleep for me much easier and I can sleep much better, like a baby.

• Like 1

I wear to bed because it saves me having to get up during the night and have been doing so for about 5years now. I semi wake start wetting when i need a wee and often fall back asleep before finishing i think, on odd occasions i have wet in my sleep and woken up to find a nice wet nappy inside my plastic pants, and they do there job of keeping the bed nice and dry.

Edited by Like2bwet
duplicated

I really wish I could wear my diaper to bed but my husband does not agree with me. I would wear it for the feeling of comfort it gives me, not because I am a bedwetter. We have discussed it and I wear during the day, but it is not something I flaunt in front of him. He was a nurse and has had lots of experience with diapers and does not understand my attraction to them, but we have agreed to let me wear during the day. I hope someday I can actually wear them to bed.

I have only recently begun to wake up during the night to find my diaper already a little wet! Success!! I'll still wake to pee sometimes though also. I have some kind of IC where I don't have enough time between when I get the signal I need to go and getting up and making it to the toilet before having an accident. I have just taken to wearing diapers every night and helps me sleep so much better. Even experimenting with cloth ones now too. 

On 12/21/2022 at 7:36 PM, BBoy said:

I still have not figured out how to pee lying down. I usually get up at least 3 times a night to go pee. I'd get way better sleep if I didn't have to get up.

First, you must learn to trust your diaper. If you need help, get some kind of bed pad.

Second, if laying on you back, make sure Mr. Happy is pointing down between your legs. The middle and bottom bulk should catch it all.

Third, if on your stomach, lift slightly off the bed to give it room to flow. Most of the time, the top and middle portions of the diaper should catch the flow.

Once you know the diaper will hold, you'll be in a much better place. You may get to the point like me where you don't care anymore. The pad works great.

• Like 1

I've been wearing diapers to bed for several years now. I never had any prior bedwetting as a child or an adult, I just have always enjoyed diapers, but until recently never have any issues with staying dry.

Before I started diaper training I'd maybe wake up once during the night once or twice a week. Most often I would wake up in the morning in a dry diaper with a very full bursting bladder.

Since then I wake up anywhere from 1-3 times a night to pee, even when not having that much to drink before bed. On occasion I've even woken up to discover that I had wet in my sleep.

To answer your question,in my experience, simply wearing to bed will not cause you to turn into a bedwetter, even if you do wake occasionally to pee during the night.

1 hour ago, diapered_jeff48801 said:

To answer your question,in my experience, simply wearing to bed will not cause you to turn into a bedwetter, even if you do wake occasionally to pee during the night.

Agree, simply wearing to bed will not cause you to turn into a bedwetter.  But wearing and using night after night is a different story.  No?

1 hour ago, WBxx said:

Agree, simply wearing to bed will not cause you to turn into a bedwetter.  But wearing and using night after night is a different story.  No?

Right, that's the difference. If you're hydrating before bed with the intention to wake up and wet your diaper several times a night , there's a good chance that over a significant amount of time you will condition your mind and body to be able to wet in bed at night either by waking yourself to go and then going back to sleep, or sleep wetting. 

In order to do that, you need to trust your diaper, not be concerned about leaks, and properly hydrate before bed.

It also depends on the person but I think that if you actually want to become a bedwetter there are ways to train yourself to do it.

But just wearing to bed, sleeping normally, and then flooding in the morning is not going to do it.

I never wet the bad as a kid teen or young adult.   But allway wanted to about. My wife knows I'm.a abdl. And about 15 years agaio I told her my secret desire to.be a bed wetter.  She told she was okay with this From that night I have been in diapers every night.  She was so supportive. .and help in my retraining to.become a real bed wetter.  Only tuck 10 years

I don’t wear to bed as often as I used to…you can blame laziness on that lol, but when I was younger, I went through a stretch where I was actively trying to become a bedwetter…I would wake myself up in the middle of the night, go in my diaper, then go back to sleep. I was still living at home back then, so it was tough to keep a solid strict schedule to maintain consistency. However, I remember multiple nights in a row where I had no recollection of waking up to pee, yet my diaper was wet in the morning. I remember “dreaming” about doing my routine, but not actually doing it. Getting what you asked for so quickly scared me away from it lol. I can remember a week or so later waking up wetting mid-stream, only I wasn’t wearing a diaper. That wasn’t fun lol. It is amazing though how my body reacts to putting on a diaper. I could never freely wet my pants, but you put a diaper on me and it releases with ease. It’s like my subconscious knows it’s ok to let go, which makes me wonder how easy it would be to become a true bedwetter if I really tried again.

i would like to know how to wet in the night cuz my brain is still holding the pee in how do i train my self just to pee in my nappy when im asleep any tips plz help cuz i really wont to pee myself with a diaper on when im asleep thanks

I wake, let it go, then go back to sleep.  Wearing to bed is relaxing and comforting for me, just as in the daytime. The added benefit is that I don’t have to get out of bed, especially when I’m comfortable and don’t want to.

Due to prostrate surgery I have been wearing diapers to bed for the last 15 years. I do get up to pee but my diaper is usually all ready damp and after peeing in the toilet I end up leaking the rest into my diaper on the way back to bed. When I sit up to get out of bed in the morning it puts stress on my bladder and it empties, so by morning I have a well soaked diaper .