LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

choose your superpower!

59 minutes ago, id0ntknow said:

My super power would be being able to electrify my skin to instantly kill any bugs that land on me.

? Introducing the Zapper. 

My superpower would be to use sarcasm against wrongdoers in such a way that they would go home and never be seen again. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I think if I had to pick one superpower it'd have to be the power to transform. This would essentially give me any ability that any living creature had.

If I wanted to fly, I just transform into a creature that could fly.

If I wanted to be invisible, I'd just pick a creature that's so small that no one would be able to notice it.

Etc...

• Like 2
7 hours ago, id0ntknow said:

My super power would be being able to electrify my skin to instantly kill any bugs that land on me.

That's ACTUALLY very clever!?????? LOL!????

id want the power of peter petrelli from heroes, then i could have lots of them, but if i could have only 1, id want the power to cause healing and regeneration at will, id fix my family first, sell healings for an affordable price but not leave those who cant pay out, gotta have room for charity, and some vid want to heal for free because they have been through hell, like a woman who back in the 90s was pulled into a van, raped, and in an attempt to kill her the worthless son of a bitch chopped her arms off, she lived, got to some help, he got sent to prison where he died(and after that, his REAL trial began), but she was horribly maimed ontop of the rape, if i could im give those arms back "by His stripes be healed"

• Like 2
2 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Shape shifting, so I could look like I'm supposed to.

That would be cool, then you'd REALLY be a BABY!???♥️?? LOVE IT!???♥️????♥️?

@Little Spider

I guess my superpower would be kind of different because I envision the following

I would have the ability to use my prowess: by this I mean that if anybody gives me any grief, I would be able to use my superpowers to subdue them and then Make them understand that they did wrong. it would be like me being a ninja warrior. person gives me a bunch of grief, then I could use my ninja powers on them. one of my powers would be that I can move so quickly that no one can touch me, but then if they give me a bunch of grief, then I can mess with her, I could mess With their balance, or I can make them Do basically what I want because I can hypnotize them and make them follow instructions. most of my powers would be those of like superman, but I would probably be In trouble if somebody used kryptonite or a similar substance on me and then it would make my powers weaker.

I'd written a thread sometime ago, that talked about superpowers and all of this stuff.  @~ashley~ And @Evelyn Dellcerro Would be my partners. I should be able to use her abilities:  she is as she says not a baby So she'd be able to use your powers in such a way that would be similar to doctor strange. somebody would be able to try to do something to her, but she be able to use her abilities against them user cupcakes, so each flavor of cupcake would have a special power ability, and if she had somebody give her a Cupcake, that would make her a little weak, so she wouldn't be able to use her powers. she would be able to use the powers of Doctor Strange, confuse people, make them think they are somewhere that they're not, and then fool their equilibrium. she also probably smaller in stature than I am, so being her age play age, she could move very quickly, and just like a ninja they move like a lightning, and you won't be able to see her or them coming. the best thing about being a ninja is you can move so fast nobody knows what's going on. Eve would have powers that would be able to use her reasoning skills and her and her street smarts against these Foolish guys that want to try to get in trouble. Her and her wife would be perfect for this particular situation because they would be able to get calls by NYPD, and every time there's a problem, they would get a call and they would go out and try to clean up the streets of New York, similar to how Bruce Wayne and **** Grayson become Batman and Robin in the Batcave and they go after all these people. If we were all a team, we would be 3 individuals that would have a wicked awesome headquarters, and we will be able to kick the criminals but, and we'd be able to do it because we'd all be able to act our age play age, and then we would be able to use our witch to be able to outwit the criminals, and if the criminals were giving us any trouble, then we'd be able to use our powers according to our H play age, and we would be able to use diapers and other appropriate equipment to deal with some of these little fools. When we get done with some of these guys, they won't be giving anyone any problem, and we would be able to teach them a lesson. I can imagine Ashley be so fast she'd be able to yell the word ninja and then fly so fast that the only person that could even match her speed would be Superman. maybe I'm over embellishing here, but it would be cool to see people in the community with superpowers. that way if somebody decided to give us some grief, we would be able to use a superpowers to teach them a lesson that they won't forget.

Like the @Little Spider, We both have disabilities. If we were superheroes, we would probably still have her disabilities, but when we're in superhero mode, we will be able to overcome our these we would be able to be doing things like normal individuals, And then in our day to day lives in our alternate identities, we would still hybrid disability that we'd be able to deal with. The only difference is, norm would know that we were superheroes, because no one would suspect that people that have disabilities would have the powers.

For example, @spoonchicken has the ability to determine when someone is giving him a line. i've seen him do it when somebody walks in, and he believes for example that somebody is under the Age of 18, and that makes them a minor. Spoon chicken will ask questions of this individual, and then wait for a few minutes, finding out what they would say. To answer, he might give them a couple more chances to answer the question, and these people are Are squirming a little bit 'cause they're uncomfortable period if spoon chicken likes the answer, then he might let them stay. if he doesn't, then he ends up giving them the boot, and most of the time when he does this, he already knows that the individual is underage, and that's why he does what he does. spoon's chicken's power is that he would have this incredible fart that would be able to incapacitate anyone within particular radius, and you would always be able to tell if someone's telling him a lie or the truth. similar to @DailyDi Basically i'm saying that no one would be able to lie to either of these two gentlemen, and they'd be able to use powers to make sure that they know whether someone is lying or not.

Also, in superhero mode, whatever Mikey's powers are, he would not have any problems with his back or his health. he'd be able to take a special Formula to eliminate his issues. he would still probably have his Day to day struggles, but it wouldn't be as bad when he can't even move or sleep period being In superhero mode you would be able to do almost anything.

There are times I wish I had a humongous mansion or a place where I can be Enjoying myself at all times period it doesn't have to be some ungodly sized mansion, but it would be a nice place where I can go anywhere I want, I would be able to say let's go to the beach, or let's go to the mountains or let's go camping or take a flight or something. it would be a place where it would be fully accessible and not something that is too gaudy or attention getting. it would be a place that I could afford to live, and I would be comfortably set up so I wouldn't have to worry about a thing period then I would be able to devote most of my time to my hobbies, and I would be able to help people. that's basically what I wanna do. i've always done that in real life, and is a superhero I would do the same thing period I don't like people lying to me, so it would be cool to be able to have a build need to help people so they don't reoffend.

Brian

• Like 2
8 hours ago, ppdude said:

@~Brian~, that's awfully complicated. Why not change them into a screaming baby?

@~ashley~ can do that, after they find out how smart she is, because they'll having to face her wrath! then she can turn them into blathering idiots and little babies because in her small stature, as well as her little age, she can out think anyone, especially the bad guys so she can do that!  She also has the powers of a ninja, and so she can move real fast, so no bad guys are gonna get away from her!

Brian

• Like 1

I thought of another power that would be great to have while at work today. The ability to always know if you can hold it long enough to get to a bathroom while out and about. I hate when I feel like I need to go while out somewhere, only for there to be nothing when I get to a bathroom, but also hate when I have around an hour and a half until break time, and have to wonder if I can hold it long enough. I don't like to leave my work area for bathroom breaks if I can avoid it, since it leaves other people picking up my slack while I'm gone.

• Like 1
On 12/8/2022 at 11:46 PM, id0ntknow said:

I thought of another power that would be great to have while at work today. The ability to always know if you can hold it long enough to get to a bathroom while out and about. I hate when I feel like I need to go while out somewhere, only for there to be nothing when I get to a bathroom, but also hate when I have around an hour and a half until break time, and have to wonder if I can hold it long enough. I don't like to leave my work area for bathroom breaks if I can avoid it, since it leaves other people picking up my slack while I'm gone.

Well how about the ability to hold your pee-pees in for as long as you want?!??? That way you would NEVER be inconvenienced by going to the bathroom.???♥️?

42 minutes ago, Lavellan said:

I'd wanna be able to teleport because I don't like driving at allllll. It would also make vacations super easy because all you'd have to do is POOF and boom you're in Italy or something. 

id want that too, i can barely drive, flight would be nice too

• Like 2
On 12/10/2022 at 2:29 AM, Little Spider said:

Well how about the ability to hold your pee-pees in for as long as you want?!??? That way you would NEVER be inconvenienced by going to the bathroom.???♥️?

But then you would never have the enjoyment of wetting your diapers at random.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, rusty pins said:

But then you would never have the enjoyment of wetting your diapers at random.

That's VERY true! I guess you have to take the good with the bad, I suppose.?????♥️??