LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where do you get changed at home?

TigerTy

Hey everyone, I'm curious about where everyone gets changed into their diapers. My girlfriend uses our bed, but I've always wanted to be changed on a changing table like a real baby. I'm even thinking about building my own. For people that are lucky enough to have one, is it long enough to fully lay down or do you need to bend your knees?. Getting some thoughts for my design. Thanks all!  ?

About 12 hours or when the diaper is quite wet, in the bedroom nursery on top of the bed like any little girl

• Like 1
18 hours ago, TigerTy said:

Hey everyone, I'm curious about where everyone gets changed into their diapers. My girlfriend uses our bed, but I've always wanted to be changed on a changing table like a real baby. I'm even thinking about building my own. For people that are lucky enough to have one, is it long enough to fully lay down or do you need to bend your knees?. Getting some thoughts for my design. Thanks all!  ?

I have a friend who uses a massage table as a changing table , just add cute sheet  a pillow for comfort and a changing mat 

as for where I change, on my bed or couch I keep diapers and changing supplies in both rooms 

• Like 1

I wonder how many persons actually remember what they were changed on as a baby. I remember being changed on a bed twice. I see so much drooling over chagning tables and wonder how authentic it is It may turn out that the wanting is better than the having, It being a creature of imagination more than experience

• Like 1
1 minute ago, superdiaperboy said:

i get my diapees changed on my changing table in my nursery.

And I'm sure it must feel very comfortable little buddy! I wish I could change on your changing table too.?☺️?♥️??♥️???????

• Like 1
On 10/28/2022 at 5:30 PM, TigerTy said:

My wife changes me on the changing table.  It is filed on the bottom no pun intended with powder, wipes, lotion and diapers. and a paci if I need one

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, herb330 said:

My wife changes me on the changing table.  It is filed on the bottom no pun intended with powder, wipes, lotion and diapers. and a paci if I need one

Yay! I'm sure it looks gorgeous!?????? I WISH I had one, that's for sure! You got all the Diapees, and Wipees you would need. As well as all the BIG BABY stuff!???♥️????

I get changed upstairs on the master bed. I have a vinyl changing mat that I lay on while daddy changes me to keep pee pee from getting on the comforter and my wipes and powder are always kept on the nightstand.

• Like 1

Most often, I change in our bathroom, leaning against a heated towel rack we have. Second to that, sometimes I will stretch out on a fluffy bathmat we have on the floor that's about six feet long, if I have time. I prefer changing myself on our bed, on top of a changing mat I have, however I can only do that if I have the upstairs to myself, as my wife does not prefer diaper changes being performed on the bed, and, if the kids are around, they're too prone to just bursting through the door. I'd love to have a changing table, but that would only make sense if I had someone changing me, and my wife is not interested in that. Most of the time I'm in too much of a rush to make it much of a "ritual" anyway! 

For context, I'm 24/7 so I change 4-5 times per day.

For the longest time I used to be suuuuuuuuper practical about it; I'd change in the bathroom, leaning against the wall. 

But after a while I really started to miss doing more Little things...so now, most of the time, I like to change on a changing pad on the floor. I'm strong enough to lift my legs back up and over my head pretty easily while cleaning myself, so it feels pretty Little and makes me happy! ?

I don't change on the bed typically, except when stripping off before self-care postop things; it's usually too soft, so I don't get a good fit. We do have a massage table that we can use as a makeshift changing table, but my hubby rarely changes me. Partly that's just because it's not something he's terribly interested in, but I think a lot of it is simply practicality; I'm nearly ready to leak when I change, and he's busy sooooo I change myself before that happens. ?‍♀️

@Rachael-Little@Kif

for me, I change myself about as much as kif does. It all depends on what type of liquid I've been drinking, the type of liquid I've been drinking, and the amount of liquid I drink. Anything that is a diuretic, such as tea, will make you have to go to the bathroom extremely fast. I don't worry about that anymore, but I still sometimes worry that my flow is too fast for the diaper and it might leak. When that happens, I am lucky that I have my trifectas on, but even now in the diaper, I'm not wearing them because I'm in my pajamas, and sometimes it is more comfortable to wear the pajamas over the diaper, but I do wear the trifectas when necessary.

Changing myself is not the big deal, I can usually do what kif does, but I do it right on my bed. I cannot change on my floor, because it is just hard cement, that has been tiled over with white tile. The entire apartment is like this. The only place I can change is a place that has padding and is soft. My bed is the best place. I have decided to put a tarp over it to protect it because sometimes you leak and it causes trouble and it can leak right into your bed sheets and cause major problems. You want to keep your bed clean, so you put the tarp over it. 

Brian

: @Evelyn Dellcerro

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2022 at 4:30 PM, TigerTy said:

Hiii!

On the bed ? or the living room floor, and once in a great while on a blanket in the back yard is my favorite if we're not going to freeze my berries off. ?

?‍♂️

The bed. When I'm getting changed by my partner they spread out the changing pad, which is wayy covered in powder. I like to make a little kit with diapers, wipes, lotion for them to change me and bring it to them so they can pick and take care of me. Maybe I can see if they'll do it on the floor in the living room like some of you get to do.

• Like 2