LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would you change a pooey nappy of another adult

Poobottom

Would you change a pooey nappy of an adult  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Would you change a pooey nappy of another adult?

• Sure no problem
    • No way!
    • Only if the person was incontinent and could not clean themselves

I would ONLY do it if it was one of my friends. I LOVE my friends that much, I would do ANYTHING for them!???♥️??♥️??? Besides that no, I'm a baby! And babies don't change OTHER people's Diapees!!!!!???????????☺️♥️???

• Like 1

For my nearest and dearest, yes without a problem, however, for a total stranger, probably not - even if I was getting paid to do same.

Love and respect comes without conditions, and you either love and/or respect that person or you don't. For many years, our nearest and dearest changed mine, and others when they and I was a baby. Others here seem to be reluctant. If most of us look around, we will see older siblings / relations etc... and they would have changed us out of a wet / messy diaper ourselves when we were too young to do so - so why not return the compliment?

Yes but it depends a bit on who and context.  Only speaking personally, being with a girl who I find attractive who happens to enjoys diapers or pooping in her pants is about the most sensual and wonderful thing I can think of. I've changed and been changed by a couple of close male AB/DL friends too but those people  are a select group and AB/DL is just another part of our friendship. Hanging out with buddies, drinking a few beers but we just happen to enjoy pooping our pants. Its fun but not the same for me as a female in diapers but still probably cathartic.                          

• Like 1

Absolutely. I change mine daily. I have changed my wife's many times. Another person would be no problem. I guess my only requirement is that it would be in a caring way, not in a sexual way. I love the caring feeling and would happily extend that to another person.

• Like 2

If it is someone in need or someone I have a relationship with like a friend, loved one or family, I will gladly change a wet diaper if asked.

If it's a messy diaper, I'll change it if I'm the only one around who can do it - at least the first time. I have yet to change someone else's messy diaper.

• Like 2
On 10/11/2022 at 11:46 AM, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

Ivd gotten so used to changing my messy ones I'm sure I wouldn't mind changing another big baby. Also I know how rare it is to find another playmate into poopy so I'd want to help them live that fantasy 

That's good buddy, because I DEFINITELY want YOU to change MY diapers!!!!!????????♥️???

• Like 1

I said Only if IC and unable to clean themselves.  I say that ONLY because I do not have a STRONG stomach, and I don't think it'd be strong enough to do it, Not saying i couldn't DO it to assist someone, but I would have to be able to deal with it and not have my gag reflex activate:  I do help my neighbor when he needs it, and I don't mind doing that, but I am still making adjustments to be able to deal with my coughing and retching due to my asthma ;(

Brian

• 2 months later...

Well, the idea itself isn't completely taboo to me, as long as it wasn't just some random nobody, but rather someone with whom I have some strong bong, so a family member, partner, very good friend, I think I'd do it. Whether it would be someone who pooped their diaper out of necessity (i.e. caused by incontinence) or for fun is secondary.

However, I've never done this before, except on myself; I've never even changed a baby's diaper, so this is easier said than done. I hope I wouldn't chicken out when it came to it.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My wife is the only person I'd change, and it just so happens that she's the diaper wearer in our relationship (I'm a DL but I prefer her in a diaper versus wearing myself). However, at this point she only ever wets. She is wearing more often lately though so it may only be a matter of time and of course I'd change her and make it gentle, caring, and a special experience for her.  That said, my kink is pee/wet diapers so if she never messes I don't think I'm missing out.  I just assume that as she's wearing more often lately and for longer periods of time it's probably inevitable!

• Like 2

I'm still really new to changing my own tab-style diapers, so I can't say I would really be any good at it. However, I do enjoy a good mess in a diaper and have been used to cleaning up my own mess for many years now, including even before using diapers when it can be even more annoying to clean up. Would I change someone else's messy diaper? I think the answer would be, maybe, if it included getting mine changed by them as well. So, it would be reciprocal. 

Do I think I would do this any time soon? Probably not. I much prefer being the one being changed rather than the one doing the changing.

On 1/17/2023 at 6:54 AM, lil_stinkie said:

i see no problem with it

i dont really have an ick factor when it comes to poo and my sense of smell is really dull.

Really?! wow! That's pretty cool buddy!??♥️?♥️?☺️

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Little Spider said:

Really?! wow! That's pretty cool buddy!??♥️?♥️?☺️

I really wonder if this could be my super power, super pooper cleaner... i don't know how helpful it is though.

• Like 3