LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I don’t understand why everyone doesn’t love wearing and wetting their diapers!!

The sensation of wearing a diaper and wetting it is so amazing to me that I don’t understand why everyone doesn’t do it. To me peeing in my diaper is one of most incredible feelings I’ve ever experienced. Why isn’t the whole world sitting and peeing in their diapers??

• Like 7

Because it's a fetish.  I like wearing diapers but have no interest in baby play or baby stuff.  Everyone is different and what's fun for one person can be disgusting for another.  I love NFL football but hate baseball.  Some people play golf every day.  I hate golf.  Some people love the opera.  I can't stand it.  Some people love to poop in their diapers, others who wear find it disgusting!  One man's passion is another man's poison.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
6 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

The sensation of wearing a diaper and wetting it is so amazing to me that I don’t understand why everyone doesn’t do it. To me peeing in my diaper is one of most incredible feelings I’ve ever experienced. Why isn’t the whole world sitting and peeing in their diapers??

I know right?! It's the BEST feeling in the world!????? And you DON'T have to stop to use the icky bathroom. You can just plop down and go in your pants, and NOT tell Mommy and have mommy check you like a BABY!????? The feeling of a warm wet diaper really does make me feel like a baby, and I'm really glad it makes you feel like a baby too! I LOVE being a big BABY!??????♥️??♥️????

• Like 2

My wife and I met from Yahoo personals years ago, 21 years to be exact. She knew I was with females that like to sleep with other females and or males and diapers were an open facet of those relationships. She knew I have to wear diapers and accepted it, but she is NOT a fan of the Babytalk and role play crap. She sells stuff for your ABDL nursery room, but that is a sideline for her, but does not engage in ABDL.

I have to wear diapers and accepted it mostly 24-7 now, but I was a big DL fan ONLY before that, not wanting to use any AB diapers at all. But now some of those are great fitting and work BETTER than all white diapers. """ IT IS WHAT IT IS """

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
47 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Because it's a fetish.  I like wearing diapers but have no interest in baby play or baby stuff.  Everyone is different and what's fun for one person can be disgusting for another.  I love NFL football but hate baseball.  Some people play golf every day.  I hate golf.  Some people love the opera.  I can't stand it.  Some people love to poop in their diapers, others who wear find it disgusting!  One man's passion is another man's poison.  

Very well put. I have my fetish, but I don't  understand people who like to lick dirty feet, ( yuck ) And they would say the same about us. So its what ever floats your boat.

• Like 1

or eat wetted diapers... eat dirt.... there is that tv show - My ugly fetish or something. 

AS A DL - I am into hanging out with others in a house party in adult diapers, playing pinball, watching nascar, wearing, wetting and even silky panties over my diapers and xxx... just use guys screwing around with diapers or threesomes with the wife.... BUT, as stated above, we all have our favorite channels and others just tune out to YOUR channel

• Like 2

Those that do not  do not understand why you do. It is called "different chokese....erm...strokes for different folks". That is, individualism. I have long ago given up trying to think for other people, it is hard enough to think for yourself. If tiaras camoe one size fits all, all men would be princesses. I just wish  more of them were large enough to fit my head

2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I dislike calling it a fetish. It is not sexual for everyone, and fetishes are sexual in this context. Call it a kink instead.

If everyone liked the same thing, the world would be boring.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, rusty pins said:

First of all- how do you not like baseball?   ?  It's a great sport.   I love all things with a ball (or puck- because I like hockey), but NFL football is #1.  BTW- I'm watching college football as I post this, and will be for the next 20+ Saturday nights (NFL or NCAA).  NFL is a clear #1, college is a #2, and MLB/PGA tour are a number 3/4.

I have a very good friend who I think would be disgusted if he found out that I was sitting in a piss-filled diaper, despite him heading to a tree every 5 holes when we played golf.   To me- that warm squishy feeling is comforting- for him it's a huge aversion.   BTw- he also likes his steaks well-done, and I find that disgusting.

I can't stand sports chasing balls / pucks around either. If its not 4 wheels n gears and loud exhaust. I won't bother watching it.

Steaks n burgers medium well to well done saves your colon from a bunch of bugs eating meat less than well done.

Oh.. and if its a white diaper or a light green one like Depends were.. I will wear it. 

I do own the Northshore diapers Mega Max colors... but it is what it is

See?  Read the recent replies.  Spark loves baseball, sports and rare steaks while his friend has to have his steaks well done.  Dartplayer hates sports and chasing balls and pucks and apparently likes muscle cars.  Just these last two responses show the big diversity in interests.  I'm not saying loving to wear and use diapers isn't good, but I can see how not everyone would like it.  I'd bet there are a great many real incontinent people out there who wear diapers that wish they didn't have to.

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

See?  Read the recent replies.  Spark loves baseball, sports and rare steaks while his friend has to have his steaks well done.  Dartplayer hates sports and chasing balls and pucks and apparently likes muscle cars.  Just these last two responses show the big diversity in interests.  I'm not saying loving to wear and use diapers isn't good, but I can see how not everyone would like it.  I'd bet there are a great many real incontinent people out there who wear diapers that wish they didn't have to.

Ok, ok I concede to your point, although it does make for interesting discussion though. 

P.S, there are places in the world where you’d be liable to be shot for ordering a steak any more done than medium rare (mind you there are also places where they’d probably string you up for ordering a blue rare. So I can see the difference in opinions. 

I have to say honestly that I do not really find diapers to be a fetish. Yes, there are people that are into it as a fetish, or a kink, or a lot of other things.

Heck, I got really into wearing diapers when I was driving a truck, I got stuck in traffic far too often and pissed my pants, never mind waking up to go pee in the middle of the night and having to hike a mile to get to the bathroom. Diapers where easyer, and, oddly enough, a lot less gross to dispose of than pee bottles. I also now have back problems,  so there is often enough I wear at night, just because I worry about being able to get out of bed and to the bathroom before I piss myself. (Thankfully super rare) Working on the back issue, but, thoes with cronic pain know what I am talking about I expect.

3 hours ago, Alyeskabird said:

I have to say honestly that I do not really find diapers to be a fetish. Yes, there are people that are into it as a fetish, or a kink, or a lot of other things.

Heck, I got really into wearing diapers when I was driving a truck, I got stuck in traffic far too often and pissed my pants, never mind waking up to go pee in the middle of the night and having to hike a mile to get to the bathroom. Diapers where easyer, and, oddly enough, a lot less gross to dispose of than pee bottles. I also now have back problems,  so there is often enough I wear at night, just because I worry about being able to get out of bed and to the bathroom before I piss myself. (Thankfully super rare) Working on the back issue, but, thoes with cronic pain know what I am talking about I expect.

yup I drive truck and courier vehicles for my own business now.

Out on the interstate and with MS its alot easier and less stress. Except when you have to poop.

When I was DL and a printing press operator, I didn't have to shut things down on a 4 or 5 6 color press to go take a leak

On 9/11/2022 at 8:57 AM, IminWetPampers said:

Ok, ok I concede to your point, although it does make for interesting discussion though. 

P.S, there are places in the world where you’d be liable to be shot for ordering a steak any more done than medium rare (mind you there are also places where they’d probably string you up for ordering a blue rare. So I can see the difference in opinions. 

Same as for eating a hot dog with ketchup!

16 hours ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

yup I drive truck and courier vehicles for my own business now.

Out on the interstate and with MS its alot easier and less stress. Except when you have to poop.

When I was DL and a printing press operator, I didn't have to shut things down on a 4 or 5 6 color press to go take a leak

I also ran 4 and 5 color presses years ago.  Never wore a diaper to work and never would, but no need to shut down the press as most multi color offset presses have a second pressman or helper, some even have a third.

• Like 1
On 9/12/2022 at 7:40 AM, rusty pins said:

Same as for eating a hot dog with ketchup!

I also ran 4 and 5 color presses years ago.  Never wore a diaper to work and never would, but no need to shut down the press as most multi color offset presses have a second pressman or helper, some even have a third.

my work places didn't have helpers

10 hours ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

my work places didn't have helpers

Man, that sucked!  My helper loaded the paper, I hung the plates and made the adjustments lining them up.  I would set 2 or 3 ink fountains and let him do the other ones to see how well he could do them.  It was his responsibility to keep the fountains full of ink, the water full, spray powder full, clean the blankets and the feeder running properly.  I was the lead pressman responsible for the set-up and maintaining the quality and color.  It's a bitch to have to do all that on a 40 inch 4 or 5 color offset press by yourself!

• Like 1
7 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Man, that sucked!  My helper loaded the paper, I hung the plates and made the adjustments lining them up.  I would set 2 or 3 ink fountains and let him do the other ones to see how well he could do them.  It was his responsibility to keep the fountains full of ink, the water full, spray powder full, clean the blankets and the feeder running properly.  I was the lead pressman responsible for the set-up and maintaining the quality and color.  It's a bitch to have to do all that on a 40 inch 4 or 5 color offset press by yourself!

26" and 25" here

I worked on Hantscho duel web 6 and 8 color  presses and sometimes on one of 2 massive web letterpresses. We printed national magazines. I was also the waste control person for the pressroom for a couple years.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1
On 9/10/2022 at 10:09 AM, IminWetPampers said:

I know right! it's the best feeling in the world I have worn so many diapers and to be honest it's the best feeling to pee and poop in a diaper.