LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So... Does anyone else get jealous of little kids, or is it just me? ??

TomBoyAB

Hey guys!

I figured I'd just ask the community in general a question that's been in the back of my mind for awhile now.

Am I the only one that gets jealous of little/younger kids and infants?

Like today, for example

I was just walking to my car, about to go home from work

And I see a mother step out of her car with her child (couldn't have been older than 4 or 5)

The little girl was crying her eyes out over being scared of something (I work at Spirit Halloween, so it could have been one of our animatronics ?‍♀️

I'm watching this mother hold her child so tenderly and shushing her and I don't know why but I started to feel teary eyed and my chest started to hurt

I gripped my car door harder and clenched my teeth

My stomach started to get upset too

I got in my car and took some deep breaths before starting it up and heading home

But I sat back and thought about it:

This isn't the first time I've experienced this feeling 

I was hoping I wasn't the only one (?)

Anyway,  just kinda wanted to throw this out there.

At least for the sake of getting it off my chest

I hope everyone has a good day and stays safe!^^ 

?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
44 minutes ago, TomBoyAB said:

Hey guys!

I figured I'd just ask the community in general a question that's been in the back of my mind for awhile now.

Am I the only one that gets jealous of little/younger kids and infants?

Like today, for example

I was just walking to my car, about to go home from work

And I see a mother step out of her car with her child (couldn't have been older than 4 or 5)

The little girl was crying her eyes out over being scared of something (I work at Spirit Halloween, so it could have been one of our animatronics ?‍♀️

I'm watching this mother hold her child so tenderly and shushing her and I don't know why but I started to feel teary eyed and my chest started to hurt

I gripped my car door harder and clenched my teeth

My stomach started to get upset too

I got in my car and took some deep breaths before starting it up and heading home

But I sat back and thought about it:

This isn't the first time I've experienced this feeling 

I was hoping I wasn't the only one (?)

Anyway,  just kinda wanted to throw this out there.

At least for the sake of getting it off my chest

I hope everyone has a good day and stays safe!^^ 

?

You're DEFINITELY not the ONLY one buddy! I'm jealous of little kids/babies all the time. I'm especially jealous of how they get to where cute little outfits because of their tiny bodies. I was NEVER able to wear them because of always struggling with my weight and so I think I always missed out on that aspect of my life, not to mention the diapers. And I was always envious of how they would get to be carried by their Mommy or Daddy. Especially when they were tired from walking all day. And they always gets to wear the cool outfits and I'm like "man, why do all the babies and little kids get to have all the fun?!?!?!"?????????

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

You're DEFINITELY not the ONLY one buddy! I'm jealous of little kids/babies all the time. I'm especially jealous of how they get to where cute little outfits because of their tiny bodies. I was NEVER able to wear them because of always struggling with my weight and so I think I always missed out on that aspect of my life, not to mention the diapers. And I was always envious of how they would get to be carried by their Mommy or Daddy. Especially when they were tired from walking all day. And they always gets to wear the cool outfits and I'm like "man, why do all the babies and little kids get to have all the fun?!?!?!"?????????

EXACTLY!!!

I wanna be able to just walk around in a diaper and my Pikachu onesie all day ? 

I'm also jealous of the unconditional affection they get!

Cuddles, snuggles, hugs, forehead kisses,etc.

I didn't get much of that growing up, to the point where its kind of a struggle to normalize it now

It honestly takes my mind a few minutes to be like "holy shit, they just hugged me" 

And by the time I realize it, its over!!! ???

• Like 1

When I was younger, I used to go to church, my mom and dad went to different churches, I usually went with my dad, but sometimes went with my mom.

There were some cute girls around my age at my mom's church, who I had a crush on. They never really gave me the time of day.

Occasionally, one of the church members would bring in their baby or just have a baby and bring it in. For the entire day, these girls I had a crush on would spend all day doting on this baby. Whenever this happened, I'd get EXTREMELY jealous of that child, I genuinely didn't understand what was so special about that baby. I didn't get it, I was more interesting than it was. Why couldn't these girls pay attention to me instead? Why wasn't I the one they were doting on?

Being married now, I barely have this experience anymore, except on occasion, where I will see a mother being exceptionally kind/compassionate towards a child of theirs, but it's not nearly as frequent as it used to be. That might just be because I don't see many situations resembling the sort that I get jealous over.

But yeah, you're not the only one.

• Like 3

Yes, at a recent family get together I realized that one of my great-nephews is almost exactly how I see myself. My youngest great-niece is so darn lucky being able to run around in just a dress and diaper. And one of my nieces was so lucky to show up in shortalls, oops she's in her 30s.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Yes, at a recent family get together I realized that one of my great-nephews is almost exactly how I see myself. My youngest great-niece is so darn lucky being able to run around in just a dress and diaper. And one of my nieces was so lucky to show up in shortalls, oops she's in her 30s.

What's to say that in private you could wear only a diaper and a dress? That's how I spend my days.?

• Like 3
54 minutes ago, le Hollandais said:

Actually, I'm jealous of adults who have yards private enough, or whose neighbors live far away enough the they can go out of doors in nothing but a diaper and a T shirt.

That's a good point too! Hope I can have a place like that someday^^

• Like 2

Nope, not at all. Much happier being an adult little than an actual infant. This way I get to do all the fun adult things, be intimate with my Daddy, have diaper sex and so much more that I couldn't do if I was actually an infant. I take my current situation as a MASSIVE win!

• Like 7
19 hours ago, le Hollandais said:

Actually, I'm jealous of adults who have yards private enough, or whose neighbors live far away enough the they can go out of doors in nothing but a diaper and a T shirt.

Or who have an adult-sized playset in their massive private backyard! Now that would be the life!  

• Like 1
On 9/2/2022 at 3:02 PM, le Hollandais said:

Our yard is like that. I like to swing or sit and lay in the grass and play with toys. Shirt,diaper and pacifier LOL 

• Like 1

Why should I, We had the best during the '1948-70 period, the best toys the best dresses and dolls, and the best rubber panties for babies and bedwetters; no phoney things like PUL and PEVA AND the best rubber sheets

• Like 1
On 9/2/2022 at 6:06 PM, Snugglebear_69 said:

Nope, not at all. Much happier being an adult little than an actual infant. This way I get to do all the fun adult things, be intimate with my Daddy, have diaper sex and so much more that I couldn't do if I was actually an infant. I take my current situation as a MASSIVE win!

That's awesome! I'm glad you have someone by your side to share this side of you with ❤

I never really saw it from that perspective, tbh

I suppose being a full grown adult at least allows us to be able to articulate what we want and need, which is extremely important in any relationship ^^

I hope I can be that lucky and find the right person for me too someday ^///^

On 9/2/2022 at 9:58 AM, DailyDi said:

I'm jealous of the things kids have today: cool electric toys, bedwetter pants, cartoons on all the time.

Man, don't I know it! ? 

Between all the streaming services and the advances in both entertainment and medical technology,  these kids HAVE IT MADE!!! ?

On 9/2/2022 at 4:02 PM, le Hollandais said:

You are safe from everything but drones, and SPIE SATELLITES! ?LOL! 

38 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

Drones and spy satellites I wouldn't even concern myself with. It's my neighbors with whom I'm on a first name basis with who live just north & south of me next door,  and the two story house behind and to the west across the alley that concern me.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Don't forget the Google and internet spies!  "Every step you take...  Every move you make...  I'll be watching you!"  On the other hand, you might just get some pop up adds for an incredible new adult diaper you've never heard of and want to try.

• Like 1
On 9/2/2022 at 7:58 AM, DailyDi said:

I'm jealous of the things kids have today: cool electric toys, bedwetter pants, cartoons on all the time.

Agreed. Where was some of this stuff when I was a kid. Admittingly, I’m a little jealous because the bigger sized Goodnites don’t  exactly fit me anymore. I liked the plain whites from the late 90’s but I loved the camp designs as well as the space designs. 

• 2 months later...
11 hours ago, diperhiker said:

Yes.  I see kids and sometimes I glance to see if they are wearing a diaper. I wish I had a chance to wear disposables when I was younger. Also, there are great prints out there that are made into  briefs and training briefs.

I can agree to some extent. I loved the Camo, and the Stars/Space designs on Goodnites over the years, not really much of anything else though. 

• Like 1
On 9/2/2022 at 4:02 PM, le Hollandais said:

This is definitely something that is on my wish list. Our house is far enough from our neighbours that at night, I can sit on my pool deck in a diaper if the lights are off, but during the day, there are too many sightlines. I need to strategically add some hedges and some fencing, but materials are so expensive right now that I can't bring myself to do it all in one shot. But I would love it if I can eventually get to a point, either at this house, or in another one, where I sit out in the yard in a diaper and a t-shirt during the day, and not worry about giving anyone one PTSD. 

• Like 1