LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

people who show off in public/ social media. This happen in my local town.

614682088_onFacebook.thumb.jpg.4d0b25fcafb1f6a3b1ef3d16a2a1ac11.jpg

So i am am not sure if this person is part of this group or not but i am on a facebook group for my area and i seen this come up. I have been wearing diapers for over 22 years now and i am not that brave to show them off. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Not really ok in my opinion to invite others into your kink. This is beyond an accident obviously. No consent of the people who had to see the post.

Just my opinion tho. People shouldn't be unknowing participants in a scene when it comes to kink. Hopefully the person realizes that putting themselves out like that isnt right to the people who see it.

Also same. Not wearing for as long but I am very much a shy gal... Not something I would handle well tbh lol.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

It's one thing to have an accidental wardrobe falier but I agree that purposely showing off your diapers to get your jollies isn't a good idea.  People are just out to enjoy their day and don't need it ruined by seeing something like this.  How many times has any of us been out shopping or enjoying the day only to see or hear something that is disgusting.  It could be a parent angrily yelling at their 5 year old, some joker with his pants buckled down around his thighs or a fat guy bending over and showing half his butt crack, just to name a few.  Also not good when kids are around.  You really want to explain to your 8 year old why this adult guy with a pacifier in his mouth is bending over with a baby printed diaper showing out the back of his pants?  It's different if a guy accidentally has his shirt ride up in back bending down in a store revealing a little bit of plain white diaper, but not by much.  He should still take care to be as discreet as possible, but at least it could be explained easier to a kid as a medical issue than someone flashing an adult baby diaper.

• Like 4

Oversharing in my opinion. Even if he wanted the attention of his diaper peeking out "Your underwear is showing" should have been treated like a kind warning, not an introduction to fetishes.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Probably 95% of the time when I'm away from the house, I'm in a black t-shirt type diaper shirt, specifically so this type of accident never happens to me, although obviously, this fails the test of "accidental". I had two experiences that reinforced for me the need for waistline diaper security, once when I was a kid, at a playground, and once in a Home Depot about three years ago, where I was sorting through bins of plumbing parts at the floor level. Onesies are your friend! 

• Like 4

Actions like this is part of why ABDL is so socially stigmatized. These are the ones who get social media attention, the ones that vanillas get exposed to, then they go "look at those perverted diaper freaks!!!" ?‍♀️   It's forcing a fetish onto unsuspecting and unconsenting people.  Maybe some people get their rocks off and get their jollies by surprising unsuspecting public, but IMO it's pretty rude to involve strangers in your kink.

I've worn diapers out and about- but I make sure mine are fully covered. Accidental exposure can happen to anyone, ABDL or incontinent etc.  A simple polite acknoledgement- "hey, thanks dude." and carry on instead of acting like....well, like how the normies stereotype us. Stunts like this are why I'm not surprised normies consider ABDLs as disgusting sideshow rejects. Or why some social media, TV etc take that tone when they do a feature on ABDLs.  "Ladies and Gentleman, you think you're weird and unusual? hah, check out these sick freaks!" 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
4 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Actions like this is part of why ABDL is so socially stigmatized. These are the ones who get social media attention, the ones that vanillas get exposed to, then they go "look at those perverted diaper freaks!!!" ?‍♀️   It's forcing a fetish onto unsuspecting and unconsenting people.  Maybe some people get their rocks off and get their jollies by surprising unsuspecting public, but IMO it's pretty rude to involve strangers in your kink.

So why are people ok with bondage?

We see a lot more of those out in the public.

Then we have saggers, showing their underwear..

• Like 4
  • Confused 2

Not sure where exactly you're seeing a lot of bondage in public, stores, restaurants, etc.

In fetish clubs, sure. Conventions and events, no doubt. The local Spirit Halloween . . . Maybe it's a VERY localized thing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
23 minutes ago, Dubious said:

So why are people ok with bondage?

We see a lot more of those out in the public.

Then we have saggers, showing their underwear..

I think that's a false equivalence.

The issue is that the person who noticed the diaper clearly wanted to give a discreet warning.  "Your underwear is showing" is a discreet  way of sharing that you're diaper is exposed.   If it was underwear (or even plumbers butt), they wouldn't say anything.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
47 minutes ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

Not sure where exactly you're seeing a lot of bondage in public, stores, restaurants, etc.

In fetish clubs, sure. Conventions and events, no doubt. The local Spirit Halloween . . . Maybe it's a VERY localized thing. 

I don't see a lot of bondage in public, but I also never see diapers in public. 

In Europe we don't really care what people do, so it could just be an American thing. 

33 minutes ago, spark said:

I think that's a false equivalence.

The issue is that the person who noticed the diaper clearly wanted to give a discreet warning.  "Your underwear is showing" is a discreet  way of sharing that you're diaper is exposed.   If it was underwear (or even plumbers butt), they wouldn't say anything.  

Cause diapers are taboo, cause they are diapers, not cause its a fetish. 

• Like 2

That would be out of line for general public. If i ever diaper up in public again, im wearing a belt. No one want to see your butt crack or whatever crap you have down there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Yeah very out of line i would hope if my diaper was ever showing that somone would do the same and warn me......but to just be that blunt about it and odd and wanting somone to blast you on social media.... thats not ok. Its not for everyone to see. Or be apart of. Plus theres kids around. We dont need to be viewed as pedophiles. They are causing harm to the community and i hope they arent in this forum

• Like 2

I agree, in my opinion it's not really okay for people to intentionally be doing this, just like @Young1 said, there are pedophiles out there unfortunately and we don't need to be looped in with them. And stuff like this makes THAT possible, I wish we lived in a world where that wasn't the case but we don't get to choose that. I mean, I think it's okay if your diaper shows a little bit, UNINTENTIONALLY, but on purpose, No. And keep that Binky in your pocket. LOL! Because unfortunately, we're grown men and women and don't have the ability to physically de-age back into babies yet still have our intelligence.??????? 

• Like 2
On 8/30/2022 at 10:00 PM, Dubious said:

I don't see a lot of bondage in public, but I also never see diapers in public. 

In Europe we don't really care what people do, so it could just be an American thing. 

Cause diapers are taboo, cause they are diapers, not cause its a fetish. 

Actually- nobody cares here either.   That just sounds like you projecting something that isn't really true.

Here is what makes this particular incident wrong.  The guy clearly got a thrill from exposing his diaper to a stranger, and he did what he did for that thrill.   

There is nothing wrong with a clothing malfunction.  Steve Lyons didn't drop his pants in front of thousands of fans for the thrill, he did it because he forgot that he was in a huge stadium.   It's a funny moment that I still remember 32 years later.  If he did the same thing, but on purpose and for the thrill- he would be considered a pervert.  And I think that is true regardless of what part of the world we live in.

I'm sorry if you're offended, but I see what happened here as a line crossed.  

• Like 2

Intentionally displaying your diaper or other ABDL paraphernalia is inappropriate because we need to be respectful of the general, more vanilla population, especially children, and this type of ostentatious display gives us a bad name. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Wardrobe malfuntions happen, no matter how carefull you are, it happens.

With the image and such from the first poster, I hate to say it, but, that looks very much like it was a posed photo. The pants are clearly undersized for the person, looks allmost like they where painted on. You can see even down by the ankles how tight around the legs they are, the butt area is also far far too small for normal pants. Looks more like one the pairs of jeans they make for women that want to realy show off there butts and legs. You mostly see them worn by thoes women with the rather oversized butts. With a diaper on under there, it would be quite uncomfortable to wear for more than a little while. The t-shirt has also been carefully pulled up at the back to expose as much as posable, thats partly why the cloth has thoes folds and such over the back. I should also point out how the clothing was carefully aranged to not show any skin at all.

• Like 2

Whilst I do show off my baby side to my friends and family I try to keep it to a minimal during the day if not going round there.

most times I get picked up and driven too there homes it’s normally dark when I come home and not many people out 

Yes I wear very obvious diaper and a pawpatrol bag sometimes a bottle in my pocket and carry a teddy but it’s normally at night and people normally think it’s a fancy dress but I always wear trousers and jacket over my baby clothes 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2022 at 2:15 AM, Moochie said:

Intentionally displaying your diaper or other ABDL paraphernalia is inappropriate because we need to be respectful of the general, more vanilla population, especially children, and this type of ostentatious display gives us a bad name. 

NO! NO, NO, NO! This is SOOOOOO WRONG. that is censorship of freedom of expression. Try posting that on social media

and swap out showing diaper for open act of affection with people that are gay/bi, or abdl and diaper for miniskirt and cross dresser. so what if someone decides to show their diaper in public. Now IF... IF a person suddenly squatted in the street /store/mall etc. openly messed and started changing themselves at the nearest seating bench. THAT is inappropriate. I wear, 

but I sure as hell would never do or condone it. i would find it offensive. Just as I find two guys or chicks allover each other in public highly offensive. walking down the street holding hands or a quick kiss on the cheek..... who cares? yall need to check

yer shit and get yer heads outta the sand. granted , I think alot  has to do with the fact most of ya are 50+.

Like Bob Dylan said "The Times They Are A Changing..." 

If you asked me 25 years ago what I thought about gay/queer folk.... You DEFIANTLY, would NOT LIKE my response.

Today, power to ya. what ever floats your boat.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Hmmmmmn

My jury is out yet on this one. I do tend to agree it looks posed (I'm hoping) if not it's way too much for public display. I myself have had shirt ride ups but there isn't more than a couple of inches of diaper showing (albeit printed that's all I use). As far as pacifier use hmmn..... I use mine a LOT  if I am driving chances are you will see it, and some times out walking (more so at night) and very (almost rarely)occasionally in public venues. Pacifiers for me are a tremendous tool  in managing chronic anxiety without the use of meds. I became habituated to them almost immediately. My therapist says if it helps its okay BUT if someone has a negative reaction to this I have to remember this was my choice and I can't expect every one to see it the way I do. OMG this is getting long winded LOL. I wish society would be a little more accepting of our idiosyncrasies,  but I think we are making progress 10 years ago if  caught I might have gotten a beating. As for me I'm about 90% nonsexual and about 10%kink if I get off while in full on little it really makes me feel creepy and throws me off for a couple of days. Anyhow I'm getting into overshare mode now so later alligators. ?

?‍♂️

• Like 1