LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vice Video on ABDL

That rarest of all things has happened. A relatively mainstream outlet has made a video on ABDLs that is both informative and non-sensationalised!

Thought it was a very good representation of ABDLs :)

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Elfy said:

That rarest of all things has happened. A relatively mainstream outlet has made a video on ABDLs that is both informative and non-sensationalised!

@Elfy

I watched this video three times! Each time I did, I was impressed by the way that they were talking about ABDL, the fetish, people's feelings, and all of the things about the fetish itself what it is and what it is not, who would involved and who it does not, and just makes a lot of sense. Finally, a video that does not turn the ABDL lifestyle or the kink lifestyle into something that is somehow scandalous, or bad, or sick, or whatever it is that people used to describe abdl in a negative light . I keep saying and I'll say this again, that's the only way that we're going to be able to change people's perception of who we are what we are what we like and all that, is to keep explaining what ABDL is and what it is not, and this video does a pretty darn good job of doing that .

I liked in the video how each person has their own opinion, and of course Goddess Kat, Caitlin, and the ABU CEO. Each one of these individuals has their own experiences, and they explain things very well, and the diaper doctor was pretty good. She laid it on the table in a matter of fact way and basically explained everything that I have been trying to explain for a long time. It's adults wanting to be or wanting to relive their childhood or parts of their childhood, or wanting to be comfortable or relaxed or whatever it is. It is not about the sex or anything that is steamy or sultry: it is a way for people to relax and be the people they want to be, relive a time when they didn't have responsibilities or when somebody else was making the decision for them.

I loved it when Goddess Kat caught Caitlin swearing, and she didn't miss a beat karma and then into the corner she went, and then finally learned that little girls do not have potty mouths. People want to relive certain aspects of their childhood, or be able to engage with somebody that will take care of their needs, and not be attracted to children. This is where we have to be able to tell people that the ABDL lifestyle does not involve physical children, it involves adults wanting to be or act like or dress like children, or even feel like them.

I also liked when they went to the ABDLR store: seemed as if that place had everything, and I liked the fact that you could find almost anything and everyone in that store was so nice. I also like the fact that everyone was honest as heck, and they didn't pull punches, and they didn't hide who they were or what they were: in my opinion, this is one of the best videos that I've seen that actually explains what ABDL is, and it does not sensationalize anything, it lets people know what it's like, explains why people feel that way, and makes everybody understand or at least hear that people that wear diapers who are adults who are adult babies are normal just like the CEO of AB universe: he wears diapers 24/7 every day, and his company hires individuals that are ABDL kink conscious, and everyone is open about what's going on. It's refreshing to see something that is so awesome, that is not made out to be a negative diatribe of garbage. If I was going to explain ABDL to someone, I may decide to use this video, but I don't think some of the people would understand, most of them do, but there are certain people that I know probably wouldn't understand.

@Elfy@DailyDi I would probably vote 2 pin this one to the top has a sticky. Perhaps someone who was coming in here for the first time, who may not understand what is going on could get some information from a video that is true to life, and not something that is sensationalized are made to be bastardized, I'm not sure if that is the right word, but if people understand what ABDL is, they are less likely to spread inaccuracies about what it isn't. The idea here is that we're all adults, and even adults have a young side, and they have feelings: as we grow older, those feelings may die off a little bit, but we still have those type of feelings dreams and yearnings for a time when we didn't have to worry about a thing. This will never go away, because sometimes it's just so ridiculous in the adult world, that we have to not adult for awhile, and we have to be able to unwind. I didn't realize until 2020, how comfortable a diaper felt on me, and I didn't realize that having a diaper would be so relaxing. If I have to release, I can do it. It's just that simple

now in 2022, I am even more confident, and when I get home from work, I will take off my pants if it's hot in here, and usually run with either a trifecta and a diaper under it, or a diaper with no trifecta over it, and a shirt.To me now, dressing this way is more comfortable , because I don't have to be somebody I'm not, and I don't have to hide who and what I am : incontinent diaper lover .

I think I can now understand why people such as @Kawaharu like to be in the position they're in. They have to adult for a while, to a certain level, and then when they come home,they can take their pants off or their shorts off, and be running in their diapers and plastic pants with a shirt or a onesie . It's like being on a hot summer day and being in your underwear , and for us underwear are diapers , which is not uncommon , and it seems as if this video explains things that are honest and true , and from the heart . I knew that there would be people who would be supportive of our community such as that diaper doctor , or whatever that PhD name is, I think it's Rebecca : she hit it on the head , and she gave us an honest assessment . If we could have more people that could make videos like this , explaining all the things that make us tick , that help us to enjoy what we do, and make it less taboo , ABDL would be more mainstream and probably more acceptable because there is medical psychological and psychiatric proof to back up what they are saying . I can tell you that since I started wearing diapers in 2019 and then went 24/7 in 2020 , that it has been the most eye opening and game changing experience : just like that video says, people want to be able to do what they do, and they want to be able to be littles, or enjoy their parts of their lifestyle that they engage in, and it is quite relaxing for some of these individuals. Miss Caitlin in this video looked like she was really enjoying herself in the park, playing with her blocks, and interacting with her caregiver . Sometimes, the world is really really awful, so you try to figure out a way to be able to function within it, and even if you are only able to regress for an hour, I bet you it would feel better than worrying about every single possible thing that can go wrong in your life. People engage in this type of activity because they want to get away from the world around them, and as @Kawaharu said: why grow up: the adult world is full of crazy stuff, and she'd rather grow down, be kept in diapers, and allowed to live the life as an adult when she needs to be, and an adult baby the rest of the time. The world is a very very cruel place sometimes, and I can tell you that even I have been hit below the belt, and I can tell you that it does not feel very good inside when you hurt or you ache. You may not have physical pain, but you may have emotional psychological or spiritual pain that you have to deal with:in a way, I'm glad that we do have ways to be able to deal with this, but as I said we have to make sure that people who come here understand what ABDL is and what it is not : there are far too many sites on the Internet that will tell a horrible story about what it , they think at least, is , and then people think we're freaks of nature or something ! I can tell you from experience that there is nothing wrong with what we're doing, and we all know that, and this video basically cements that mentality . If we had more videos like this , we would be more accepted I think , but there always be some dweeb out there that will think otherwise , or make us out to be bad people, or freaks or anything like that. We just have to be careful and try to educate the people that come here. Some people will read the information, and then they will understand, while others may laugh it off, but videos like this are right on the money, and there's no sensationalism or anything like that, which is why I like the video : how many videos do you know of that end up bashing us! There's probably more than I can count, but videos like I just saw today, those are the types of videos that we should be allowing people to see , although everyone will have their opinion once they look at something or they read something, if we are able to educate people as to what we are doing, they won't think that we're doing something immoral or illegal or whatever.

Thanks for posting this one! I think this one hit a Homer out of the park: clear concise accurate, and real

Brian

• Like 1

What a fantastic report. Felt like an honest shakeout. More impressive to me was the comments. I have seen some nasty comments on the community in other places. Most on that YT video were indifferent if not positive.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, DAQ said:

What a fantastic report. Felt like an honest shakeout. More impressive to me was the comments. I have seen some nasty comments on the community in other places. Most on that YT video were indifferent if not positive.

Indeed some were joking in a nice way, some were talking about it being interesting, some were saying "to each their own" and "if no one is getting hurt there's no harm in it." Which is nice to see. It was good that in the video they brought up the misconception of us being attracted to children and firmly said "Nope. That isn't happening." It sort of heads off the comments before they can be made.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
42 minutes ago, Elfy said:

Indeed some were joking in a nice way, some were talking about it being interesting, some were saying "to each their own" and "if no one is getting hurt there's no harm in it." Which is nice to see. It was good that in the video they brought up the misconception of us being attracted to children and firmly said "Nope. That isn't happening." It sort of heads off the comments before they can be made.

I thought the comment from the psychologist was interesting when she was talking about other kinky people shitting on ABDL (pun intended) while their own kinks are just as weird or weirder to her.

I'm glad the video wasn't one of those "look at those sideshow rejects!" portrayls which sometimes happens. It was more respectful, tactful, and took ABDLs seriously instead of portraying us as a joke or feature freak of the week. I was surprised by the comment section, overall it was mostly positive or "I don't get it, not my cup of tea, but you do you" vibes.  I was expecting a lot worse when I started reading the comment section lol! Maybe people are being more open minded, or the comment section is being moderated and cleaned up. 

• Like 5

Just watched the video, so happy someone is actually covering AB/DL in a kind, realistic way.

Everyone is quick to say that AB/DL is somehow sexualizing children. I think these people just feel the need to try to justify why they feel uncomfortable by pointing at the thing that makes them uncomfortable by saying it's somehow doing something bad, or enabling people to do something bad.

I've noticed this with other things too.

I could honestly talk about this topic for hours on end, but I'm sure no one wants to hear me talk about the differences between fantasy and reality and how people are selective when it comes to things they enjoy and things that make them uncomfortable. So I will just leave it at that.

• Like 4

What a wonderful piece covering the ABDL lifestyle/proclivity.
Considering that I joined an adult chat site yesterday and today was immediately flagged for discussing ABDL topics. It is stated in their terms of service that ABDL was off limits... along with other topics. Nothing like being kink shamed on a kink site.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
4 hours ago, diaper slave jay said:

What a wonderful piece covering the ABDL lifestyle/proclivity.
Considering that I joined an adult chat site yesterday and today was immediately flagged for discussing ABDL topics. It is stated in their terms of service that ABDL was off limits... along with other topics. Nothing like being kink shamed on a kink site.

Gotta love that "tolerance and inclusion, until it's something we don't personally agree with/want to include" mentality.

• Like 2

I just watched the video, and I have to say, I really liked it! I'm glad to see that ABDLs are getting more positive publicity and that we don't have to be ashamed of who we are as a people. Nobody likes having to hide, especially something as intimate as this. I'm hoping that one day this becomes normalized to where it's no longer considered taboo. To were it just becomes another aspect of life.????? That's my dream for my ABDL family!!!!?????♥️?

• Like 2
On 8/28/2022 at 6:09 PM, Elfy said:

This is great and one thing they don't seem to mention is how some in the incontinent community who wear ABDL diapers because the Medical diapers are just plain crap. Even some in the Incontinent community who are ABDL like myself who is an adult baby and being an adult baby helps me cope and deal with being incontinent and being kept in diapers. Being an adult baby is how I cope and deal with being incontinent and being kept in diapers.

I also think that society is becoming more tolerant and more accepting of incontinence folks because the generation is getting older and ABDL diapers are making it much more acceptable than medical diapers.

2 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

This is great and one thing they don't seem to mention is how some in the incontinent community who wear ABDL diapers because the Medical diapers are just plain crap. Even some in the Incontinent community who are ABDL like myself who is an adult baby and being an adult baby helps me cope and deal with being incontinent and being kept in diapers. Being an adult baby is how I cope and deal with being incontinent and being kept in diapers.

I also think that society is becoming more tolerant and more accepting of incontinence folks because the generation is getting older and ABDL diapers are making it much more acceptable than medical diapers.

@Kawaharu

I would agree with you! The problem is is that diaper manufacturers are making the worst possible product because insurance companies refuse to pay for the quality stuff. Because of this, you can get thousands of diapers for cents on the dollar, but they're not even worth the time the money or the expense to be made. A diaper is not something that should be considered as something that you can just pee in little by little throughoutthe day. Some of us have bigger bladders, or have bowel problems, and we need to have the security of the best diapers available.

In my opinion, the only way that's going to change where the insurance companies allow for better quality and continence products, is to take the insurance company out of the mix, or restrict them from restricting us as far as what we can use. We both know that these prevail error diapers for example, are not worth 2 cents. When they tell you that you have to double and triple up because of the way it is designed, there is something wrong with the product. When I have to use the bathroom, I don't have to sit and wonder if my toilet can take it, because it can. The diaper that you use should be able to take anything you release, and you shouldn't have to worry about making a mess because you're wearing a bounty paper towel around your waist. A diaper is not one of these things, a diaper is a plastic backed incontinence garment used to allow someone to be able to do their business when they can't use the toilet.

also, in time, I think society has changed a little. This does not mean however that we have made the point to everyone the House of the viewpoints they do, so we still have to let people know that there's nothing wrong with wearing using liking diapers, and there's nothing wrong with being an adult baby or incontinent or an adult kid or whatever. It's part of someone's life, and it's part of what makes them unique.

I think most people will understand that the reason why ABDL diapers are so popular is because they are reminders of diapers that we used to wear as kids when we were small. With all the diapers they have today, it really shocked me that most of the ones that we have available aren't even plastic backed,and the ones that are are so low quality that you would have to go to an ABDL diaper, because they are built to take thousands of milliliters in when you release. ABDL diapers are more comfortable, they remind someone of the way it used to be when they were kids, and they also provide comfort to those who need it .

let's hope that North Shore with all of their testing, will end up posting the results of their research, and let's hope that that research says basically that diapers need to be better quality to help those that need it. I keep saying over and over, that the insurance companies have no business deciding what we should be using and what we shouldn't. When we need something better than they provide, we have to go the extra mile and get the prior authorization and the approval of the doctor, and in my case I had to get the diagnosis on my medical re Oh I gotta go cords to be able to make sure that they can't mess with. I've said this to the insurance company and to all diaper manufacturers that I have contacted, and that is, that any diaper that an insurance company or a diaper manufacturer recommends, should be something that is usable and something that is able to handle someone's issues.

People who will tell me what type of diaper I should use, based on my medical diagnosis, have no basis with which to make a determination as to my needs or my situation. When I say that I'm talking about this person that I call on the phone at the insurance companies . They think that it's very easy just to end up giving us thousands of diapers that aren't even worth $0.02 and months later, we end up with a huge mess because the diaper doesn't even allow a full bladder to be released or a full bowel. Any diaper that does not allow for this , is not a good diaper . If it were up to me, there would be two sets of diapers . The first set would be for those who want the plastic back diapers , and they don't want the cloth backed. These diapers would be made with quality materials , and they would be able to handle whatever they need to be handling. this diaper would allow someone to be able to use it to its fullest extent, without worrying about leaking all over the place, or having the stigma of having it a huge mess .

the second tier of diaper is the one that would be for someone who is totally incontinent, or wants the high capacity diapers. Like the first set of diapers that I explained, these would be plastic backed, but they would allow for a lot more capacity. The point is, that everything that you release needs to be able to be absorbed by the diaper so that the person can be comfortable within it. Any diaper that can't be used to his full potential regardless of what type it is, is not really a diaper, it's just a Band-Aid being slapped underneath you as they keep on adding diaper after diaper to be able to absorb something that is not absorbable.

The point is that no one should be denied quality incontinence products. Regardless of what type of diaper is made, each diaper should be quality made, and not be made so cheaply that the thing falls apart. If insurance companies keep making diapers like this, then what will happen is people will complain, and they won't like, nor will they purchase, nor will they use products that don't meet their needs. 90% of the problem is that people that don't use the product, and they don't have incontinence, and they're not ABDL, and they don't have disabilities that require them to use it, are actually giving us recommendations As for the diaper that would work the best.

Insurance companies: the people who make these recommendations have no standing to make these recommendations. If they know their products are subpar, they shouldn't be trying to sell them to me or to anybody else. The reason why I say this is because if somebody's using terrible product, they're going to go back and they're going to tell the insurance company that they need something better than this. Why not just get rid of the you need to go to the insurance company the second time to get what you need, part of this, and just make sure that they have quality plastic backed diapers. People that need pull-ups are things like this, that would be something that you could get if you needed it. The problem is is that if you need to use a product like this, you might as well not even put a product on, because you'll just pee on the floor. Insurance companies are all out there to make money and do it as cheap as possible, and not give us what we need unless we are able to go all over the world to be able to prove necessity.

Insurance companies have us by the balls because they know that we need the product, but they don't want us to be able to get quality product. The diaper that works best for one person is not going to work for somebody else. Because I have had experience with incontinence, I can tell you that I would rather have my mega maxes than any other plastic back diaper around, other than an ABDL diaper like in little fur big, or something that reminds me of it. You have to have a diaper that has capacity otherwise it's not good at all. Insurance companies have to realize this, because you have to be able to have a patient or an individual wearing a diaper that can handle the deluge that it is being fed, because changing someone every two hours is ridiculous, especially when you can throw a mega Max on an individual and probably wait two hours or more before changing them. The more quality you put into a product the better it is.

I think the generation is changing because most people are becoming more tolerant of people in diapers. Tolerance is the biggest thing that needs to happen. We know that ABDL diapers are a heck of a lot better then any medical diaper, because medical diapers are not really built for capacity. They're built so that they only last so long, because some idiot decides that everybody needs to be changed every 1 1/2 to two hours, or every 15 minutes, or however long it is. A patient or an incontinent person needs to be able to be in a diaper that makes them comfortable, and if you use the diaper, should be able to use it more than once, and with a mega Max that can be done.

It is my hope that any research that is done will end up being used to decide how to make better product. Once better products are out there, they should make it so that no one who is asking for a diaper, is given tabbed underwear that can't even hold up, and no one that is asking for a plastic back diaper that is quality is denied. There's no excuse for not making quality products regardless of whether it is plastic backed or if it is cloth backed. If you make a product right the first time, then you won't have to go back and make changes to it that much. Let's take it another step further: let's say that Mikey decides that he's going to buy a new Jeep: Mikey goes to a dealer, and they tell him all this good stuff about this new Jeep, and he's just about ready to sign on the dotted line because he likes the price, likes the options, and all of this: the only thing they forget to tell him is that the brakes are totally out, and he'll be able to use them for about 35 miles and then he won't have any breaks at all! No dealer is going to sell a product that is defective, are not working properly, so why do diaper manufacturers sell low end products that don't work well at all, and use stupid excuses like changing every two hours as the reason for it. Mikey would never buy a Jeep or any other vehicle that didn't have everything working properly: brakes are very important because you have to be able to start the vehicle and you have to be able to stop it. If you don't have any brakes, the Jeep is useless depending on how much awesome things that are inside. You have to make sure that the diaper works appropriately, and why not put a little bit extra effort into making the diaper the right way rather than making crappy ones.

Brian

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...