LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What’s everyone do for a living?

I can’t help but to wonder why people do when they were diapers. For me I used to do commercial roofing and I would only wear at night time. Then I quit and started running heavy equipment and I was able to wear all day long at work nobody’s noticing. I also have cattle and I’m able to wear out in the field or when dealing with them. Now I quit my job bought a dump truck and started construction company with my wife and we build small houses and do dirt work I got a excavator we just do about everything. But I can’t help to think am I the only one out here that’s out doing physical work like this and that I have this fetish of wearing diapers peeing in them.  I would love to hear what other people do that like to wear diapers like me. I don’t wear baggy clothes, I wear blue jeans and boots every day and when I wear my diapers I wear them right underneath them. I don’t know where the easiest diapers to hide either I like mega Max crinkles bulky diapers that are gonna absorb well I do wear pull-ups every now and again. I find myself caring less and less of people notice I’m wearing but I don’t think people are really gonna expect me the way I am dressed to be wearing diapers. It’s crazy to think my wife does not know that I wear diapers she does not know that it’s my fetish even though I have Loren and around her and she has not noticed and like I said I wear thick diapers all the time when I’m wearing although I don’t wear every day I work quite often. I’m trying to figure out if I would rather her catch me wearing them catch me with them and have to explain it to her I would love her to know and go along with it but I honestly doesn’t think she’s the type to be OK with it.
what’s everybody else doing for work and what type of clothes are you wearing do you care if anybody catches you? 

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 6

Wish you were here. I could use my foundation dug out and waterproofed and filled in with rock instead of dirt.  One of the good companies gaveme quote of $20k about 8 years ago.  What doesn't help is the garage section could not be dug out...so, not sure what good the rest of it would do.

I do sysadmin work: Windows, Linux and db servers (and programming there of), plus picking up tasks where everyone who has quit over the years.  I'll be in the retirement boat soon enough.

• Like 1

I am the executive director of the thrift store ministry at the Trinity United Methodist Church in Montpelier Vt. Held the executive directors position since April 2 of 2017. Worked for the store since November of 2009.

BriaN (Website)

• Like 2

I can’t help but to wonder why people do when they were diapers. ?????? -  What?

This maybe ? >>> I can’t help but to wonder what people do for work when they were diapers. ??????

Printer, now truck driver

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Diaperlover1224 said:

I can’t help but to wonder why people do when they were diapers. For me I used to do commercial roofing and I would only wear at night time. Then I quit and started running heavy equipment and I was able to wear all day long at work nobody’s noticing. I also have cattle and I’m able to wear out in the field or when dealing with them. Now I quit my job bought a dump truck and started construction company with my wife and we build small houses and do dirt work I got a excavator we just do about everything. But I can’t help to think am I the only one out here that’s out doing physical work like this and that I have this fetish of wearing diapers peeing in them.  I would love to hear what other people do that like to wear diapers like me. I don’t wear baggy clothes, I wear blue jeans and boots every day and when I wear my diapers I wear them right underneath them. I don’t know where the easiest diapers to hide either I like mega Max crinkles bulky diapers that are gonna absorb well I do wear pull-ups every now and again. I find myself caring less and less of people notice I’m wearing but I don’t think people are really gonna expect me the way I am dressed to be wearing diapers. It’s crazy to think my wife does not know that I wear diapers she does not know that it’s my fetish even though I have Loren and around her and she has not noticed and like I said I wear thick diapers all the time when I’m wearing although I don’t wear every day I work quite often. I’m trying to figure out if I would rather her catch me wearing them catch me with them and have to explain it to her I would love her to know and go along with it but I honestly doesn’t think she’s the type to be OK with it.
what’s everybody else doing for work and what type of clothes are you wearing do you care if anybody catches you? 

image.jpg

image.jpg

i wish you worked around here, and had money to pay for services, we have work that needs done, cant do it, roof leak, floor rot, no plugins outside, septic line needs worked on a bit(no reducer from the T to the 3 inch), oh well.

you might have made a bit of a mistake saying you do construction, i get very fascinated by carpentry, and have LOTS of questions.

im not employed, im on ssi, but i take care of my mom to the best of my ability, id love to be able to work, but even if i could get to a place to work, if im not here, or im asleep when her sugar falls, she will die, i cant have that happen.

this wont help me at all, but have you considered starting a charity thing to help those in your area who have homes they cant fix? or if you have faith, a carpentry ministry? id be happy to scan my drawings of homes for something to work on for that kind of thing(ive been known to "build on paper", draw out each and every plate, joist, stud, rafter, header, im no where near a carpenter but i am a bit of a carpentry nerd)

• Like 2

Heavy equipment operator. I’m just now starting to wear to work occasionally. Terrified of someone finding out. I wear XL good nights when I do. You probably should find a way to tell you wife and not let her just find out. She will be more accepting of your kink if you are up front and honest with her. 

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, DiaperSD said:

Heavy equipment operator. I’m just now starting to wear to work occasionally. Terrified of someone finding out. I wear XL good nights when I do. You probably should find a way to tell you wife and not let her just find out. She will be more accepting of your kink if you are up front and honest with her. 

i gotta agree on the wife thing, control how she finds out and maybe you wont have a result that goes completely off the rails, better to level with her.

• Like 3

I have a Ph.D. but won't say in what discipline. I have a national reputation, with publications, and I am currently working on a manuscript with a graduate student. Yesterday I was doing my research and writing while in a wet diaper, helped with my creativity.  Can't say what the topic is as that would reveal what my Ph.D. is in, but I will reveal that my morning Total Dry X-Plus diaper is wet and messy.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Moochie said:

I have a Ph.D.  Can't say what the topic is as that would reveal what my Ph.D. is in, but I will reveal that my morning Total Dry X-Plus diaper is wet and messy.

I was always told Ph.D means "Piled higher and deeper"!  After reading your posts in "Stinky Squishy and Proud" I assume it relates to what's inside your diapers.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Moochie said:

I have a Ph.D. but won't say in what discipline. I have a national reputation, with publications, and I am currently working on a manuscript with a graduate student. Yesterday I was doing my research and writing while in a wet diaper, helped with my creativity.  Can't say what the topic is as that would reveal what my Ph.D. is in, but I will reveal that my morning Total Dry X-Plus diaper is wet and messy.

why would diapers affect your discipline? i fail to see the connection.