LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Living on the edge... wearing a pullup

Living dangerous wearing pullup... Wear a pullup to work do you constant movement, then get told to stay hydrated and drink more water LOL.  survive the 4 hour shift to completely soak the pullup and shorts on the drive home. 

• Like 3

I only wear a pull-up when I'm on a long hike. They don't chafe, and they don't disintegrate (that's Tena Maxi pull-ups). I manage my hydration, and one pull-up usually lasts for hours, although I carry a second one just in case.  I rehydrate after I've finished the hike.  Anything up to 25 miles or so.  Walks of just a few miles I can do in any old nappy - usually cloth.

• Like 1

I can’t wear pull-ups because my total bladder and bowel incontinence would always overwhelm the capacity of any pull-ups and I need a tight seal around my legs to prevent poop from leaking out of my diaper. Pull-ups just don’t provide me a tight seal around my legs and just don’t have the wetting capacity I need for protection.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, fillemup said:

I can’t wear pull-ups because my total bladder and bowel incontinence would always overwhelm the capacity of any pull-ups and I need a tight seal around my legs to prevent poop from leaking out of my diaper. Pull-ups just don’t provide me a tight seal around my legs and just don’t have the wetting capacity I need for protection.

That's like me, I can't wear pull-ups because I am incontinent and I would completely flood a pull up. Pull ups don't protect me as well as Diapers. It's why I can't be trusted to be dry in a pull up or for that matter adult underwear. It's why I am kept in diapers and will never progress to pull ups. I'm never leaving them anytime soon and I'm always gona be kept diapered. So the prospect of me wearing a pull up is never gona happen anytime soon and my body is much more comfortable in a diaper. It's why I trust diapers more than I trust a pull up.

• Thanks 1

A couple of reasons why I wear a tape-on diaper instead of a pull-up: First, a pull-up doesn't hold enough to last me through the day or overnight. Second, to change a pull-up you need to remove your trousers and shoes, whereas you do not have to disrobe as much to change a diaper.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
On 8/17/2022 at 12:36 PM, steveg said:

Living dangerous wearing pullup... Wear a pullup to work do you constant movement, then get told to stay hydrated and drink more water LOL.  survive the 4 hour shift to completely soak the pullup and shorts on the drive home. 

That's why I would NEVER consciously wear pull-ups! They just don't seem to hold enough when flooding your pants. Besides pull-ups are for big boys, and I'm not a big boy, I'm an BABY! Besides Diapees hold a LOT more, especially when you're going wee-wee in your pants.?? And I wouldn't be caught DEAD wearing depends! Those things are pathetic. They can BARELY hold a cup of pee-pees. Not good at all!?????????? And Diapee Wipees are ALSO great for making fudgy wedgies in your pants too!??????? So overall, Diapers Rock!?????????????☺️???????♥️?????♥️????

• Like 2
5 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

That's why I would NEVER consciously wear pull-ups! They just don't seem to hold enough when flooding your pants. Besides pull-ups are for big boys, and I'm not a big boy, I'm an BABY! Besides Diapees hold a LOT more, especially when you're going wee-wee in your pants.?? And I wouldn't be caught DEAD wearing depends! Those things are pathetic. They can BARELY hold a cup of pee-pees. Not good at all!?????????? And Diapee Wipees are ALSO great for making fudgy wedgies in your pants too!??????? So overall, Diapers Rock!?????????????☺️???????♥️?????♥️????

I'm like that too. I can never wear pull ups no matter how hard I try. Pull ups don't hold enough to keep me dry and they are a trap into potty training. It's also why pull-ups are for big kids, adults and grown ups. Being an adult baby, Diapers are what I wear and I am only ever allowed to wear. Diapers hold more and especially when I poop and pee in my diapers all the time and without ever noticing them or thinking about them. Diapers makes sure I stay as an adult baby and they make sure I never grow up or be potty trained. It's why I think pull ups are a trap into being potty trained and I wouldn't be caught dead in one. It's why being in diapers, I can go anytime I want to and I never have to be potty trained. So that's why Diapers RULE and pull ups suck.

• Like 2
On 8/17/2022 at 2:15 PM, DailyDi said:

I wear pull-ups (disposable or washable) during the day, but I only dribble so I'm good for the day in a quality pull-up.

Do you use the toilet for full bladder empties or let it leak as you go?

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/19/2022 at 9:01 PM, adhb said:

A couple of reasons why I wear a tape-on diaper instead of a pull-up: First, a pull-up doesn't hold enough to last me through the day or overnight. Second, to change a pull-up you need to remove your trousers and shoes, whereas you do not have to disrobe as much to change a diaper.

With that ‘changing’ problem in mind, has anyone tried Tena’s Flex? I too find the problem of changing a real problem and almost impossible unless I am in shorts. The Tena Flex look to be a compromise between a pull-up and a full nappy.

15 hours ago, Greybird said:

With that ‘changing’ problem in mind, has anyone tried Tena’s Flex? I too find the problem of changing a real problem and almost impossible unless I am in shorts. The Tena Flex look to be a compromise between a pull-up and a full nappy.

having a combined dribble- and urge incontinence I started first with pants and found them, although very comfortable to wear and giving easy toilet access if I get it in time, very uncomfortable to change - and they are quite expensive, especially if you want those wit a higher capacity. So I tried out the Tena Flex, first the "Super" ones, then I switched over to the "Maxi" ones - being nearly the same as discreet but hold a little more, so that I can go through the day with using only two of them. Yes, they are a very good compromise between pants and a full diaper! Easy access if you can get to a toilet, very quick and easy to change without unclothing trouser, maybe shoes, underpants.  And they hold more as a pant and they are less expensive. The Tena flex Maxi hold around two of my full wettings without leaking.

I also tried out meanwhile the Seni Optima Trio (Flex) and the Attends (10) Flex. The Seni is very comparable to the Tena, but while also very comfortable as long as dry it gets quite "hard" and uncomfortable between the legs when getting wet. The Attends is in my opinion the best one. Very soft and comfortable, no matter if dry or wet, discreet enough, and the Attends is the only one which is able to spread the wetness even quite high to the back of the diaper, so it can hold even up to three of my wettings without leaking. I switch over to those ones for daily use!

Anyway, for the night I still prefer the full diapers (Tena Slip Maxi). They hold all my nightly output without any danger of leaking and in the night I don't need the quick toilet access as I gave up jumping out of bed and trying to reach the toilet and afterwards trying to get back to sleep for half an hour and this three times a night... If I feel the need in my half sleep I simply roll on my back, let it flow and I'm back to sleep within seconds. 

On 9/19/2022 at 6:23 AM, hbic60 said:

having a combined dribble- and urge incontinence I started first with pants and found them, although very comfortable to wear and giving easy toilet access if I get it in time, very uncomfortable to change - and they are quite expensive, especially if you want those wit a higher capacity. So I tried out the Tena Flex, first the "Super" ones, then I switched over to the "Maxi" ones - being nearly the same as discreet but hold a little more, so that I can go through the day with using only two of them. Yes, they are a very good compromise between pants and a full diaper! Easy access if you can get to a toilet, very quick and easy to change without unclothing trouser, maybe shoes, underpants.  And they hold more as a pant and they are less expensive. The Tena flex Maxi hold around two of my full wettings without leaking.

I also tried out meanwhile the Seni Optima Trio (Flex) and the Attends (10) Flex. The Seni is very comparable to the Tena, but while also very comfortable as long as dry it gets quite "hard" and uncomfortable between the legs when getting wet. The Attends is in my opinion the best one. Very soft and comfortable, no matter if dry or wet, discreet enough, and the Attends is the only one which is able to spread the wetness even quite high to the back of the diaper, so it can hold even up to three of my wettings without leaking. I switch over to those ones for daily use!

Anyway, for the night I still prefer the full diapers (Tena Slip Maxi). They hold all my nightly output without any danger of leaking and in the night I don't need the quick toilet access as I gave up jumping out of bed and trying to reach the toilet and afterwards trying to get back to sleep for half an hour and this three times a night... If I feel the need in my half sleep I simply roll on my back, let it flow and I'm back to sleep within seconds. 

Thank you for that, I shall give them a try. I shall also have a look at the Attends. I am. Happy to start off the day with a pull-up but when a change is necessary the disrobing is a real issue.