LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

Honestly sometimes I think I still would if I could find a decent Amazon that would like let me work or take classes part time.

• Like 2
On 9/29/2022 at 11:09 AM, TerranV said:

I would also reserve my right to opt out anytime.

This!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, DAQ said:

6w8mtr.jpg

Yes she is.

Currently, however, it is the time of year where she has to work very much, which means it may take until the end of this, beginning of next year until it continues.

She has also written here in the comments somewhere already.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DAQ said:

6w8mtr.jpg

Sorry, I have a very busy time of year for me and we're in the middle of it. This week I only worked about 70 hours, and that's the least in a couple weeks, and I've got a few more of 80+ for the next four weeks or so. (Please don't ask what I do, I don't share that). My schedule gets a little bit lighter in November and you might hear from me during that month, but December gets bad again and then I have to deal with family visiting over the holidays.

As Moon3ye said, it'll most likely be January before you start seeing anything regularly from me again. Thanks for checking on me though! ?

• Like 5

I’m finally all caught up on BabySofia stories. Woohoo! I love this story and the continuation of the Exchanged story thread.

I have a question that I’ve been dying to ask since chapter 7: Are the “four different dimensions” and in particular the “water” world an allusion to LittleFallenPrincess Little in Love dimensions? I don’t recall dimensions other than ours and DD in your other stories (unless you include Emerald Princess).

LOVE this story and really hope you get some rest before tackling it again. As much as I love the story, like others here, I’m genuinely more concerned for your well-being. ❤️?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, FloridaKid said:

I have a question that I’ve been dying to ask since chapter 7: Are the “four different dimensions” and in particular the “water” world an allusion to LittleFallenPrincess Little in Love dimensions? I don’t recall dimensions other than ours and DD in your other stories (unless you include Emerald Princess).

I have always tried to have some little ties in with other stories that I feel like are at the top level of writing in the dimension. LittleFallenPrincess wasn't the first to have multiple other dimensions, but definitely the first to really explore many of them the way she has. (Brilliantly!) Ausdpr might have done it first...? First I can actually remember a specific discussion of different ones though would be BbyKimmy's Barbara Davis, Why Thirteen? 

1 hour ago, FloridaKid said:

LOVE this story and really hope you get some rest before tackling it again. As much as I love the story, like others here, I’m genuinely more concerned for your well-being. ❤️?

Thanks for your understanding! I look forward to get going on the writing again in the not too distant future! Much has been planned for this work! ?

• Like 1
20 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I have always tried to have some little ties in with other stories that I feel like are at the top level of writing in the dimension. LittleFallenPrincess wasn't the first to have multiple other dimensions, but definitely the first to really explore many of them the way she has. (Brilliantly!) Ausdpr might have done it first...? First I can actually remember a specific discussion of different ones though would be BbyKimmy's Barbara Davis, Why Thirteen? 

Thanks for your understanding! I look forward to get going on the writing again in the not too distant future! Much has been planned for this work! ?

When I read about that I too was thinking about BB kimmy's story.

• 2 weeks later...

I can’t wait till next year when you can start posting new chapters again. I wish you well in life and health between now and then. Afterwards it just depends on how mean to us you are with your mean/incredible cliffhangers (jk I want you around a long time, you’re the best❤️)

• 3 weeks later...

Based on the time line that Baby Sofia is unable to post I think this confirms that she is an Elf in Santa's Workshop.  Cant wait till you can post more on this this story and will make due with re-reading your other ones to make sure that any easter eggs are easy to spot. I do have one quick request if you have it. Do you have a list showing when all your stories fall chronologically?

10 minutes ago, 6firewall6 said:

Based on the time line that Baby Sofia is unable to post I think this confirms that she is an Elf in Santa's Workshop.  

Shhhh!!!! 

11 minutes ago, 6firewall6 said:

I do have one quick request if you have it. Do you have a list showing when all your stories fall chronologically?

I do have this... The full thing is ridiculously detailed I think this one is probably good enough for you, but this definitely contains spoilers! (IF you haven't read my works completely to this point please don't look closely at this) Second disclaimer is I don't know if this is the current version or not. I had to play around with the Connor and Beth timelines a little bit, so there may be some incorrect moments on this version. Also dates are not there to be accurate with our world, they just served to work to use the website I was using. 

515246484_ScreenShot2022-11-19at10_41_55PM.thumb.png.b2e133ec8dcc4140b641b72e8419d932.png

25 minutes ago, DiaperedPrince said:

Uh huh and I'm Santa!

?

?

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Also dates are not there to be accurate with our world

Dates look right to me? Doesn't Exchange start in 2016? Or were the tech values (xx zettaflops for that supercomputer) bumped up for your Amazon release?

8 minutes ago, DiaperedPrince said:

Dates look right to me? Doesn't Exchange start in 2016? Or were the tech values (xx zettaflops for that supercomputer) bumped up for your Amazon release?

I just am not wanting necessarily to imagine being tied down to a specific calendar year. It's probably about then, but I like a little bit of ambiguity. Relative years in time is more what I was going for at the time.

1 minute ago, BabySofia said:

I just am not wanting necessarily to imagine being tied down to a specific calendar year. It's probably about then, but I like a little bit of ambiguity. Relative years in time is more what I was going for at the time.

Ahh, makes sense. Yeah, leaving room for imagination is always good.

• 4 weeks later...

Hola!!! cómo estás? ¿como va todo? extrañamos tus historias, ya me volví a leer todas tus historias de diaper dimension para no perder el hilo a esta jajaja 

Toma tu tiempo, no hay problema, siempre debe haber prioridades n.n

9 hours ago, Cosito97 said:

Hola!!! cómo estás? ¿como va todo? extrañamos tus historias, ya me volví a leer todas tus historias de diaper dimension para no perder el hilo a esta jajaja 

Toma tu tiempo, no hay problema, siempre debe haber prioridades n.n

Muchos gracias!

• 1 month later...

I have officially finished my reread of Baby Sofia's Diaper Dimension Epic (up to this one)..... just as good and the last times I read them. Now to reread this one in hopeful preparation for new chapters, also need to bump back to the front page to make sure any new people are aware of her brilliance. I hope you are doing well and will be back to with as as time premits

• Like 1
10 hours ago, 6firewall6 said:

I have officially finished my reread of Baby Sofia's Diaper Dimension Epic (up to this one)..... just as good and the last times I read them. Now to reread this one in hopeful preparation for new chapters, also need to bump back to the front page to make sure any new people are aware of her brilliance. I hope you are doing well and will be back to with as as time permits

Thanks! I've gotten a little bogged down this month with some real world things and then editing Emerald Princess - which I'll be publishing hopefully this next weekend on Amazon. (Completely edited out other universe it was in, and cleaned up grammar/spelling, etc.) Trying to circle back to this one as soon as I am able. May be end of February at this rate. It will come though. Thanks for the kind words and for reading! ?

• Like 5
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24